Tesla guy says go, go on fossil fuels!!

Yes, you're now trying to pretend you know something. lol you're just sad.

Here is this from YOUR link zipperhead!

Hydrogen’s current burst of popularity is the result of global action to combat climate change. Solar panels, wind turbines, batteries and electric vehicles can provide carbon emissions-free sources for generating electricity and fueling most transport. But they’re not close to powering furnaces hot enough for major industrial processes like manufacturing steel.

The challenge for all three is cost, especially for green hydrogen. According to Bloomberg New Energy Finance data, green hydrogen costs from $1.84 to $10.09 a kilogram to make now. That would have to fall to a range of at least $1 to $2 a kilogram just to be competitive with blue hydrogen, and much further still to match up with conventional energy.

Bottom line: We’re still years from anything resembling a hydrogen economy. But development is nonetheless real in several areas. And it’s not hard to envision potential beneficiaries.

Which is why I made this apparently correct statemnet which you NEVER challenged with evidence,

"I notice you didn't post any evidence to support your assertion meanwhile most people who had Chemistry in HS knows how hard it is to split Hydrogen economically."

You link make this point clear.

Hydrogen power is still a long way off into the future as it has been for decades already.

Hey how funny is it to be watching the green energy hero's getting their brains kicked in the past 10 days!
Never have seen so many laughable memes that even Democrats getting a kick out of. :coffee:

Skeptic winning has never been more absolute in this forum in the 12 years I've been in here!! The climate crusaders have never been more irrelevant!!

img_1_1647163003522.jpg

Forum List

Back