Tesla Surpasses $1 Trillion in Market Value as Hertz Orders 100,000 Vehicles

And all it will take is blowing up a mountain, open mining, and billions of gallons of water where there is a water shortage.

And fuck the native americans, who cares there claims to the site. And all that wildlife, we can destroy that as well. And who cares about the plants, they are not needed for life. Just a giant open pit mine funded by our tax money. That is all it will take to give a few batteries to supply the whims of one generation.

The future will look poorly upon us. If there is one after you destroy the world to save it.

Billions of gallons of water, billions. What a sad waste in the drought starved west.
Dude, you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point :)

And all it will take is blowing up a mountain, open mining, and billions of gallons of water where there is a water shortage.

And fuck the native americans, who cares there claims to the site. And all that wildlife, we can destroy that as well. And who cares about the plants, they are not needed for life. Just a giant open pit mine funded by our tax money. That is all it will take to give a few batteries to supply the whims of one generation.

The future will look poorly upon us. If there is one after you destroy the world to save it.

Billions of gallons of water, billions. What a sad waste in the drought starved west.
Mrs. Elektra, you make so many assumptions about that which you know nothing at all. LOL This is hardly the final word on Tesla's intentions in clay mining, I have seen some engineers stating that Tesla has developed a process using a lot more mechanical degradation than heat, thus saving much energy. Here is some information on possible ways that Tesla will develop the clay deposits. Of course, Elon and his team are always coming up with surprises, so he may really create a way of mining this deposit at even less cost.

Mrs. Elektra, you make so many assumptions about that which you know nothing at all. LOL This is hardly the final word on Tesla's intentions in clay mining, I have seen some engineers stating that Tesla has developed a process using a lot more mechanical degradation than heat, thus saving much energy. Here is some information on possible ways that Tesla will develop the clay deposits. Of course, Elon and his team are always coming up with surprises, so he may really create a way of mining this deposit at even less cost.

But didn’t Mrs Elektra tell us that it would take as much fresh water as exists on the entire planet to convert inter layer clay into one Tesla battery? :lol:

If our Elektra looked like Carmen from Baywatch, I might pretend I was drowning! :cool-45:

NINTCHDBPICT000051288782.jpg

One week ^ :rofl:
Safe bet eh pussy?
What's wrong, you making bets you can't do.

They got Nascar truck racing as well. We can race 200 miles with 1/2 ton in the bed while pulling a trailer with two tons.

Or, we could do a 1/4 mile, ten times in a row, but you can't quit before the 10th.

But you can't do any of that cause you don't have what you brag about.

And let's make sure you understand, a 1/4 mile race voids the warranty on your imaginary truck. They don't cover drag racing which your imaginary truck was not designed for.

Hahaha, next you will claim mineral recovery at geothermal plants.

Instead of always telling us about tomorrow, how about telling us about today.

Or even better yet, why not talk about yesterday when you made wild claims that have obviously not materialized.

The GND (or very close) is happening without any Govt help, just good economics.
Seen so many posters in this RW section express glee at Tesla's failures.
Well, the verdict is about in/done deal now.

Tesla's value is based on an old proverb, "A fool and their money are soon parted". Over priced stuff and the gullibles rushed in.

Has Musk got the best interests of the climate freaks at heart, or to make LOADS A' MONEY?

download (4).jpeg

Bro, those were facts. Tell us why facts are embarrassing and why you can not do anything but just cry and troll.
Meh, you have no facts - only prejudices and hunches.
EV's ARE the future and I WILL be getting my Ford F150 Lightning this summer - THOSE are facts
You stay rooted in the 1950's and under the thumb of big oil though.
I really don't care :dunno:

What's wrong, you making bets you can't do.

They got Nascar truck racing as well. We can race 200 miles with 1/2 ton in the bed while pulling a trailer with two tons.

Or, we could do a 1/4 mile, ten times in a row, but you can't quit before the 10th.

But you can't do any of that cause you don't have what you brag about.

And let's make sure you understand, a 1/4 mile race voids the warranty on your imaginary truck. They don't cover drag racing which your imaginary truck was not designed for.

Be happy to go 1/4 mile from a standing start ten times in a row. And no that wouldn't "void my warranty". As for towing, did you even bother watching my video?

I don't think you did because you simply don't wanna know. ;)

Be happy to go 1/4 mile from a standing start ten times in a row. And no that wouldn't "void my warranty". As for towing, did you even bother watching my video?

Yes, 1/4 mile racing does avoid the warranty on your imaginary truck.

And yes, after the 3rd or 4th run your battery will be overheated.

And yes, pulling a load you battery of the imaginary truck will overheat and shutdown.

So if this truck exists in the future, get back to us.

And yes, pulling a load you battery of the imaginary truck will overheat and shutdown.

Your butt hunches are hilarious. Do continue! :lol:

I prefer the Cybertruck, the trimotor version, which, of course, I cannot afford Mainly because of increased range. Also, the Cyberlandr version would so well fit my passion for hunting rock and geology.

LOL I doubt heating would be an issue. And these figures are for the standard S, not the Plaid, which is getting close to a 9 second quarter. I also might ask if your ICE lead sled can do the quarter mile on 6 cents worth of gas?

41st run at 20% SoC​

Tesla Model S Plaid completed the 41st quarter-mile run in just 9.96 [email protected] mph. Launching even at a low 20% SoC, the Plaid performance can still embarrass many ICE sports and modified cars at the dragstrip.

Tesla’s engineering excellence has truly set the bar so high for racing performance with the Model S Plaid — which is basically a luxury family sedan. The Next-gen Tesla Roadster will be even better.

Stay tuned for constant Tesla updates, follow us on:

LOL I doubt heating would be an issue. And these figures are for the standard S, not the Plaid, which is getting close to a 9 second quarter. I also might ask if your ICE lead sled can do the quarter mile on 6 cents worth of gas?

.06 of gas vs a $30,000 battery?

How about we race the 1/4 mile all day, with zero breaks. We can continue that until my real truck breaks or your imaginary truck breaks.

Who wins now, and who will be able to drive away

Speaking of which, my truck is a 2007, 15 years old. It will outwork any electric truck. It will also pull more, for longer, for years.

Your electric truck is a luxury, nothing less.

How about we race the 1/4 mile all day, with zero breaks. We can continue that until my real truck breaks or your imaginary truck breaks.

Speaking of which, my truck is a 2007, 15 years old. It will outwork any electric truck. It will also pull more, for longer, for years.

That would have to be outlaw drags. Every drag race I have been to you had to wait your turn again, usually quite a while. And I would not do the outlaw drags.

I prefer the Cybertruck, the trimotor version, which, of course, I cannot afford Mainly because of increased range. Also, the Cyberlandr version would so well fit my passion for hunting rock and geology.

That is WAY cool! Thanks, I had not seen seen this. Btw, our clueless pal with his 38 gallon adapted gas tank that he can drive for 13 hours straight (LoL - like who would WANT to) has no idea what he is talking about.

A few months ago when I was in Boise, the local Tesla dealership let us have the Model Y overnight. Now Tesla refers to this as an SUV, which I don't really understand. It looks absolutely nothing like a midsized SUV so some of Elan's terminology I really don't understand. As cool as it is, the "Cybertruck" doesn't look like a "truck" to me either.

Anyway, we took it to about a half mile straightaway that has little to no traffic our sales gal recommended, and punched it at least 20 times in a row taking it up to over 100 MPH prior to turning around and doing it again. There was no "overheating" or signs of stress whatsoever.

Dude is just making shit up ;)

$22,500 at present. But as the batteries improve, they will also get cheaper and more energy dense. The first 40" flat screen I saw was listed for $10,000. Now you can get a 4K 65" for under $1000. Batteries will do the same price curve.

My battery will come with an 8 year warranty. I'll likely get 15 out of mine as I only drive maybe 5-8k miles per year. I am not concerned with battery overheating or replacement. Stop being such a damn goofball.

Forum List

Back