Tesla Surpasses $1 Trillion in Market Value as Hertz Orders 100,000 Vehicles

That would have to be outlaw drags. Every drag race I have been to you had to wait your turn again, usually quite a while. And I would not do the outlaw drags.
No. Dumbass, it could be at any racetrack at anytime there are no pre-planned events.

And if that is not fine than we can do the Bonneville salt flats in August when it is 110 degrees out.

We can do that salt flats one time, just as long as you drive there, if I lose I pay you at the nearest bank unless you fail to show up.

Hahaha.

Get it, you will be stuck in the middle on nowhere without a charge while I drive away. Win or lose, I win all day cause 300 miles of electric vehicle range does not include drag racing, which does void the warranty of your imaginary electric truck.

No. Dumbass, it could be at any racetrack at anytime there are no pre-planned events.

And if that is not fine than we can do the Bonneville salt flats in August when it is 110 degrees out.

We can do that salt flats one time, just as long as you drive there, if I lose I pay you at the nearest bank unless you fail to show up.

Hahaha.

Get it, you will be stuck in the middle on nowhere without a charge while I drive away. Win or lose, I win all day cause 300 miles of electric vehicle range does not include drag racing, which does void the warranty of your imaginary electric truck.
Mrs. Elektra, you are getting way out there. And the trimotor Cybertruck has 466 miles of range.

Mrs. Elektra, you are getting way out there. And the trimotor Cybertruck has 466 miles of range.

No problem, I will race that truck with my ultra green 2007 tundra. We will meet in Salt Lake City in August, drive out to bonneville salt flats, best two out of three, anyone who can not make it back to Salt lake city after the race loses.

You lousy fucking liars!!!!!!!

The imaginary Ford Lightning comes with a 230 mile battery!!!!!

No problem, I will race that truck with my ultra green 2007 tundra.
We will meet in Salt Lake City in August, drive out to bonneville salt flats, best two out of three, anyone who can not make it back to Salt lake city after the race loses.
The biggest supply of Lithium is the Chilean Desert area: The Atacama Salt Flats.
(and soon maybe similar areas of Nevada.)
You Hypocrite whining about environmental degradation while trashing it.
LOFL.
`

The biggest supply of Lithium is the Chilean Desert area: The Atacama Salt Flats.
LOFL
You Hypocrite whining about environmental degradation while trashing it.
LOFL.
`
I am trashing the environment? How?

Is that how you justify when your ideas are realized and destroy portions of the earth, that is was done elsewhere so it is okay here?

Whining? It is obvious you are very much under-educated in these manners hence you dont even know how to google search answers to your ignorance.

I am trashing the environment? How?

Is that how you justify when your ideas are realized and destroy portions of the earth, that is was done elsewhere so it is okay here?

Whining? It is obvious you are very much under-educated in these manners hence you dont even know how to google search answers to your ignorance.
You are outed clown
Your and other burnt tires and wasted oil are not helping the environment.
Lithium is a rare a precious commodity relative TO the environmental value.

Canadian TAR SANDS, (Keystone 1) OTOH, rip up/Bulldoze hundreds of acres of Canadian FOREST a year to get that Low Grade.. ASPHALT.
That Needs 3 BARRELS of Clean Water for each 'barrel' of that shlt just to make to flow through Piplelines.
Then discarded.
Then creating lots of other TOXIC Byproducts to refine it's very poor quality.
High Volume/Low grade/Low Profit crap that Kills the environment throughout the chain of it's production.
OUCHER!

You can snow/Barrage-Post your fellow 12 IQers around here but you better watch your BS with me BOY.

`

Last edited:
You are outed clown
Your and other burnt tires and wasted oil are not helping the environment.
Lithium is a rare a precious commodity relative TO the environmental value.

You can snow/Barrage-Post your fellow 12 IQers around here but you better watch your BS with me BOY.
I can not argue that fact, you out-clowned me. We finally agree. You should start a thread on Canadian Tar Sands. If that is your concern.

Maybe you would be better arguing that we should not use canadian tar sands to build Wind Turbines and Solar panels.

How will you build your solar panels, your wind turbines, and electric cars without canadian tar sands? You can't do it, dumb ass. The Green Clean Renewable utopia is dead without Fossil Fuels, dead!!!!

I can not argue that fact, you out-clowned me. We finally agree. You should start a thread on Canadian Tar Sands. If that is your concern.

Maybe you would be better arguing that we should not use canadian tar sands to build Wind Turbines and Solar panels.

How will you build your solar panels, your wind turbines, and electric cars without canadian tar sands? You can't do it, dumb ass. The Green Clean Renewable utopia is dead without Fossil Fuels, dead!!!!
Still not remotely in my league.
A Solar Plant is a One time cost and more efficient use of energy even if it uses oil to produce it.... NOW.
I mean 10 years of needing oil every second of the day.
Not even close.
But more and more of our power generation IS coming from renewables.
IOW/OBVIOUSY the ultimate goal of renewable energy building renewables.
But you ignored that.

Renewable VS oil is a valid discussion in THIS thread
No new one needed.

Meanwhile You POS you spent all that time BSing on the environment concerns
LOFL.
I betcha that's big to someone who races Trucks and rips up the terrain for fun.

How long have you been getting away with this cheap-shot ILLogic?

`

How long before they announce the latest and greatest that runs 10,000 on a single AAA rechargeable battery? The model to becalled "The Ponziac"?

Still not remotely in my league.
A Solar Plant is a One time cost and more efficient use of energy even if it uses oil to produce it.... NOW.
I mean 10 years of needing oil every second of the day.
Not even close.
But more and more of our power generation IS coming from renewables.
IOW/OBVIOUSY the ultimate goal of renewable energy building renewables.
But you ignored that.

Renewable VS oil is a valid discussion in THIS thread
No new one needed.

Meanwhile You POS you spent all that time BSing on the environment concerns
LOFL.
I betcha that's big to someone who races Trucks and rips up the terrain for fun.

How long have you been getting away with this cheap-shot ILLogic?

`
You dont know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Solar is not a one time cost, proof of that is the trillions proposed needed to be spent on solar, forever!
Solar barely produces any electricity, the scientific solution, is to cover the earth by the square mile, hundreds of square miles of solar panels.
Solar increased the use of oil, while giving us a huge financial debt, and very little usable electricity.

Solar vs Oil? A valid argument in this thread? Yet you were speaking specifically of Canadian tar sands, which has what to do with hertz buying electric cars?

Environment concerns? I am a piece of shit because of this, yet you are god when you bring up canadian tar sands?

Cheap shot logic? The ignorant fools are very good at, "projecting". Yes, cheap shot logic is what you practice yet stupidly accuse others of, dramatically pointing out to all of us that it is you who uses cheap shot logic.

You are a dope.

The GND (or very close) is happening without any Govt help, just good economics.
Seen so many posters in this RW section express glee at Tesla's failures.
Well, the verdict is about in/done deal now.

Yet, Tesla and Musk only exist because they were subsidized by billions of dollars of tax money.

And this deal in particular includes tax subsidies of 33%.

No government help, your stupidity is extraordinaire.

You dont know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Solar is not a one time cost, proof of that is the trillions proposed needed to be spent on solar, forever!
Solar barely produces any electricity, the scientific solution, is to cover the earth by the square mile, hundreds of square miles of solar panels.
Solar increased the use of oil, while giving us a huge financial debt, and very little usable electricity.

Solar vs Oil? A valid argument in this thread? Yet you were speaking specifically of Canadian tar sands, which has what to do with hertz buying electric cars?

Environment concerns? I am a piece of shit because of this, yet you are god when you bring up canadian tar sands?

Cheap shot logic? The ignorant fools are very good at, "projecting". Yes, cheap shot logic is what you practice yet stupidly accuse others of, dramatically pointing out to all of us that it is you who uses cheap shot logic.

You are a dope.
Yes solar will cost Forever but NOT daily and NOT ruining our atmospehere and planet.
And Not like Oil that Costs a fortune DAILY.
As I've said and posted here the biggest cost of solar is up front, but on balance CHEAPER than oil in most situations.
Your claim of "Trillions" and "forever" is ergo a NON SEQUITIUR.
(Look it up junior)

In fact, I posted this here 10 most ago:

Solar is now ‘cheapest electricity in history’, confirms IEA

So it's not only cleaner it's Cheaper.

A Complete WIPE OUT for elekbra.

`

Forum List

Back