TEST to prove who is smarter

Most atheists are stupid.
besides being wrong your statement is unchristian...

If your fascist poster sported the Democrat mule I would fully agree with the opinion. Democrats want to rule the world and run it according to their standards. Heaven forbid there be God to contend with.
fine example of denial, lots of democrats are people of faith.
you really have issues if you think jesus would be a conservative.

really ? what about all the other non born again christian sects?
"Unless you are Born-Again you don't go to Heaven" -God

And here we have the typical example of Christian arrogance

You're confusing arrogance with security/wisdom/knowledge/faith and hope. Moron...

Only 144000 will ascend to heaven. The rest will live on a restored Earth.
best fantasy ever...

Funny thing is, many ‘atheists’ are more knowledgeable about Christianity than many Christians.

And an even larger number of ‘atheists’ are better Christians than Christians.

Funny thing, I aced that test. I am willing to bet I am one of less than ten people om this board who even hear of Jonathon Edwards and Charles Finney, much less read their work.

by the way, what was your score on the test? I aced it, mostly because I have a solid grasp of trivia. I also know that trivia doesn't make a person smart.

By the way, it is impossible to be a Christian unless God makes you one, which means you have to believe in Him to be one. If you were half as smart as you think I am you would know that.
page 1 post#10 aced it before you nah...nah...nah!

Could you pity a "Hitler" and be concerned for him?
hitler was a christian

History is currently being distorted by the millions of Christians who lie to have us believe that the Holocaust was not a Christian deed. Through subterfuge and concealment, many of today’s Church leaders and faithful Christians have camouflaged the Christianity of Adolf Hitler and have attempted to mark him an atheist, a pagan cult worshipper, or a false Christian in order to place his misdeeds on those with out Jesus. However, from the earliest formation of the Nazi party and throughout the period of conquest and growth, Hitler expressed his Christian support to the German citizenry and soldiers. Those who would make Hitler an atheist should turn their eyes to history books before they address their pews and chat rooms.

Considering that Christianity has thus far been incapable of producing an unbiased, educated follower which speaks the truth, (I haven’t encountered any), I have been forced to dispel the myth by writing this essay. It is not until I bring up his speeches, my personal info on the Nazi regime and their tactics that a Christian will begin to question what their clergy told them. (I am the offspring of a German soldier. My Opa served under Hitler in WW2 and my father was raised during the time of the Nazi regime. This is important information to take into consideration for I am privy to some info that most Americans do not know. It is common for American media and education institutions to lie to their citizens concerning Nazi Germany.) So, in presenting this information I must break it into four parts: 1) Facts about Hitler and his involvement with the Church. 2) How the Church was the catalyst for anti- Semitism. 3) Facts concerning how the Nazi regime drilled these beliefs into Germanic society. 4) Quotes Hitler made which prove he had a disdain for atheism/occultism, upheld his Christian faith, and hated Jews due to his Christianity.

Hitler was a Christian

I can find anything online, that must make this true.

You are an idiot.
you just keep believing that:
Were the Nazis Atheists?

April 16, 2009 • From theTrumpet.com

A Catholic bishop spreads a dangerous lie.

By Richard Palmer

Were the Nazis Atheists? - theTrumpet.com

Atheists were to blame for Nazism according to the Catholic bishop of Augsburg, Walter Mixa. Mixa warned of the dangers of rising atheism in Germany on Sunday, saying that the Nazi regime was an atheist one. In reality, it is simple to prove Mixa’s statement is a dangerous and diabolical lie.

“In the last century, the godless regimes of Nazism and communism, with their penal camps, their secret police and their mass murder, proved in a terrible way the inhumanity of atheism in practice,” he said. Mixa also claimed that Christians went through a “special persecution” under these regimes.

If history was taught correctly, every child would know that Hitler and the Nazis were not “godless,” and their reign of terror was certainly not “atheism in practice.”

A simple study of history shows that Hitler was a deeply religious man.

“We are not a movement, rather we are a religion,” said Hitler. “I’m going to become a religious figure” (Robert G.L. Waite, The Psychopathic God: Adolf Hitler).

When exterminating Jews, Hitler saw himself as doing the work of God. “Christ was the greatest early fighter in the battle against the world enemy, the Jews .… The work that Christ started but could not finish, I—Adolf Hitler—will conclude,” he said in 1926 (John Toland, Adolf Hitler).

Hitler had the German Army wear belt buckles inscribed with “Gott Mit Uns”—God with us. He modeled his SS after the Jesuit order, and directed SS officers to study the work of the Jesuits’ founder, Ignatius of Loyola (Waite, op. cit.).

These are not the words and deeds of an atheist. Hitler’s was a horribly sick and twisted religion, not atheism. There is an important lesson to learn from this history: Religion can lead to the murder of masses of people.

But what was Hitler’s religion? He was born, and remained all his life, a Catholic. The church never excommunicated him. In fact, the history of the Catholics’ collaboration with the Nazi and fascist regimes is irrefutable.
Were the Nazis Atheists? - theTrumpet.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is, many ‘atheists’ are more knowledgeable about Christianity than many Christians.

Funny thing, I aced that test. I am willing to bet I am one of less than ten people om this board who even hear of Jonathon Edwards and Charles Finney, much less read their work.

by the way, what was your score on the test? I aced it, mostly because I have a solid grasp of trivia. I also know that trivia doesn't make a person smart.

By the way, it is impossible to be a Christian unless God makes you one, which means you have to believe in Him to be one. If you were half as smart as you think I am you would know that.

I aced it 2 or 3 years ago when PEW first released the survey and rdean posted it to prove how stupid he is.

I aced it 2 or 3 years ago when PEW first released the survey and rdean posted it to prove how stupid he is.
so what? my point was to highlight the egotistical nature of the "I did it first and I'm smarter than you behaviour" displayed by supposedly mature and intelligent people.

You would have to qualify such a statement. Because if such ignore God, they surely cannot love Him. And if they do not love God they likely do not care for everyone they encounter.

And one of them, a doctor of the Law, putting him to the test, asked him, "Master, which is the great commandment in the Law?" Jesus said to him, "'Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind.' This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like it, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets." (Matthew 22:35-40)

Yours is an attitude that is ultimately self-hating.

Suppose it was determined tomorrow that your gods (and all the other asserted gods), absolutely do not exist. Would that suddenly cause you to steal from others or to abandon any sense of compassion for others?

If you answer yes, then you are corrupt and that is your personality fracture, not moralities weakness. One does not need belief in gods, ( yours or others), to behave altruistically or "morally".

In spite of the damage to humanity that religions have caused, maybe it's a requirement that living in trembling fear of angry gods will keep some of you under control.

so what? my point was to highlight the egotistical nature of the "I did it first and I'm smarter than you behaviour" displayed by supposedly mature and intelligent people.

I am egotistical because I pointed out that I have a good memory?

can you rationalize any harder..

n psychology and logic, rationalization (also known as making excuses[1]) is an unconscious defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are logically justified and explained in a rational or logical manner in order to avoid any true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable – or even admirable and superior – by plausible means.[2] Rationalization encourages irrational or unacceptable behavior, motives, or feelings and often involves ad hoc hypothesizing. This process ranges from fully conscious (e.g. to present an external defense against ridicule from others) to mostly subconscious (e.g. to create a block against internal feelings of guilt).
People rationalize for various reasons. Rationalization may differentiate the original deterministic explanation of the behavior or feeling in question.[3][4] Sometimes rationalization occurs when we think we know ourselves better than we do. It is also an informal fallacy of reasoning.[5]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationalization_(making_excuses)

n psychology and logic, rationalization (also known as making excuses[1]) is an unconscious defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are logically justified and explained in a rational or logical manner in order to avoid any true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable – or even admirable and superior – by plausible means.[2] Rationalization encourages irrational or unacceptable behavior, motives, or feelings and often involves ad hoc hypothesizing. This process ranges from fully conscious (e.g. to present an external defense against ridicule from others) to mostly subconscious (e.g. to create a block against internal feelings of guilt).
People rationalize for various reasons. Rationalization may differentiate the original deterministic explanation of the behavior or feeling in question.[3][4] Sometimes rationalization occurs when we think we know ourselves better than we do. It is also an informal fallacy of reasoning.[5]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationalization_(making_excuses)

Projection

Projection
yes..you do that a lot..in fact your answer is just that ,it's also a component of RATIONALIZING.

Christians and Jews and non radical Muslims and atheists are all awesome.What isn't awesome are pretentious little piss ants who judge their own righteousness by attacking people they don't agree with.What a shallow little god you must worship.

Get your head out of the sand, wake up and smell their jihad, moron. Dirty Muslimes have committed more than 20,000(!!!) deadly terror attacks SINCE 911. You're stupid. And ugly. And a taint-licker.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

9-11-pic1.jpg

Christians and Jews and non radical Muslims and atheists are all awesome.What isn't awesome are pretentious little piss ants who judge their own righteousness by attacking people they don't agree with.What a shallow little god you must worship.

Get your head out of the sand, wake up and smell their jihad, moron. Dirty Muslimes have committed more than 20,000(!!!) deadly terror attacks SINCE 911. You're stupid. And ugly. And a taint-licker.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

9-11-pic1.jpg

Yes, radical Muslims have committed deadly terror attacks. Why are you conflating radical muslims with peaceful muslims? Are you really that bigoted and dumb? Let me guess, you are an 87 year old woman in adult diapers who loves to shop at local garage sales for comfortable toilet seats. I'm right, aren't I ? Just because your obese husband died from a pork chop coronary hate crime in the 1930's doesn't mean you have to take it out on me. So next time you go to church and handle some snakes while burning Harry Potter books just learn how to relax. I dunno, maybe down a box of wine and make out with your cousin. It will do you a world of good. It might even clear up your back acne.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back