Test your inner redneck

I missed #5 too. :crybaby:

These are simply Southernisms, and some of them aren't even that. Having family on both sides of the Mason-Dixon helps, as does interest in language.

I larnt the word your'n here in Appalachia (yours, from "your one"). Come to find out it's actually older in English than the contemporary yours. Summa these phrases are linguistic time capsules.
My aunt used to say, "Just call me PP, I'm all your'n".

Can You Translate 11 Redneck Slang

YOU GOT
Super Red Neck!
Congratulations! You just got your diploma from the Red Neck University! You did well and passed this red neck quiz! You should be very proud cause you are Granny-Slappin Good!

Guess this isn't racist?

:dunno:

... huh?
ScratchHead.gif

Can You Translate 11 Redneck Slang?
You got 11 questions correct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
YOU GOT

Super Red Neck!
Congratulations! You just got your diploma from the Red Neck University! You did well and passed this red neck quiz! You should be very proud cause you are Granny-Slappin Good!

YOU GOT
Super Red Neck!

Guess this isn't racist?

... huh?
ScratchHead.gif

Exactly

Maybe you should remember that the next time someone labels a black joke racist

What in the wide world of fuck are you talking about? Where did I do this?
Nobody brought up race here.

... SMH

YOU GOT
Super Red Neck!

Guess this isn't racist?

... huh?
ScratchHead.gif

Exactly

... SMH

Crickets.

Asswipe.

Can You Translate 11 Redneck Slang?
You got 11 questions correct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
YOU GOT

Super Red Neck!
It was a fairly easy quiz though, you can guess most of them.

YOU GOT
Super Red Neck!

Guess this isn't racist?

... huh?
ScratchHead.gif

Exactly

... SMH
The Right has to blur the meaning of racism, in order to claim they're not racist.

Super Red Neck!

Looks like USMB is full o' rednecks.

Super Red Neck!

I think they need to add some skills test questions to the quiz to sort the wheat from the chaff. Something involving WD40 and duct tap, or the proper ratio of tobacco to bubblegum to keep in your jowl while playing baseball., and the best way to season a cast iron skillet.

YOU GOT
Super Red Neck!

Guess this isn't racist?

... huh?
ScratchHead.gif

Exactly

... SMH
The Right has to blur the meaning of racism, in order to claim they're not racist.

Incorrect dumbfuck

rac·ism
noun \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

Full Definition of RACISM
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination
rac·ist noun or adjective
See racism defined for English-language learners »
See racism defined for kids »

The LEFT is who tries to change the definition to fit their agenda. Sorta like making up the word Islamaphobe to fit their agenda, or homophobe

YOU GOT
Super Red Neck!

I got "Super Red Neck" because I was raised boarderline Hillbilly. There is a very real difference between Hillbilly and RedNeck...

I'd like to see an ebonics post similar to see if the "rednecks" would call it improper English or "NOT the language of prosperity" lol.

Super Red Neck!

I think they need to add some skills test questions to the quiz to sort the wheat from the chaff. Something involving WD40 and duct tap, or the proper ratio of tobacco to bubblegum to keep in your jowl while playing baseball., and the best way to season a cast iron skillet.

Don't forget the best redneck swimming pool, door bell, condo, etc. :lol:

Exactly

... SMH

Incorrect dumbfuck

rac·ism

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

The LEFT is who tries to change the definition to fit their agenda. Sorta like making up the word Islamaphobe to fit their agenda, or homophobe

So where is your link to my "black joke" posts, asswipe?

Exactly

... SMH

Incorrect dumbfuck

rac·ism

The family I was raised by were 100% racists openly..

The family I married into are 80% racists behind doors..

Bigots don't know they are bigots........Watching their small minds form into what I already learned is a headache for me.

YOU GOT
Super Red Neck!

I wonder if the Manchurian Republican would have done this if instead of Red Neck he used the Gorilla Family, and translate 11 Ebonics slangs?.....

I believe someone thinks it's racist to call folks rednecks?

Um. We can. You can't. see how that goes? :lol:

Who knows. I think SnarkierThanAverage has tapped Mr. H's liquor cabinet.
I believe someone thinks it's racist to call folks rednecks?

Um. We can. You can't. see how that goes? :lol:

That's Our Word! You can't say Redneck.? :/ :cheers2:

Yeah there's definitely a PWI factor in whatever Snarkier's doing.:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back