Testing Democrat Honesty

Im n
Im not backing down. There is no question that second hand smoke is harmful to people's health. You haven't produced any evidence to the contrary, and have in fact backed my claim.

1. Let's begin with the important stuff: I proved that you are a lying low-life, and an idiot.

2. Now, let's include the fact that there is no science behind the fake hand-wringing second hand smoke crisis....as posited by the Liberal Washington Post...

“Lung cancer and cardiovascular diseases develop at advancing ages. Estimating the risk of those diseases posed by secondhand smoke requires knowing the sum of momentary secondhand smoke doses that nonsmokers have internalized over their lifetimes. Such lifetime summations of instant doses are obviously impossible, because concentrations of secondhand smoke in the air, individual rates of inhalation, and metabolic transformations vary from moment to moment, year after year, location to location….

In reality, it is impossible to summarize accurately from momentary and vague recalls, and with an absurd expectation of precision, the total exposure to secondhand smoke over more than a half-century of a person's lifetime.

No measure of cumulative lifetime secondhand smoke exposure was ever possible, so the epidemiologic studies estimated risk based not only on an improper marker of exposure, but also on exposure data that are illusory….

More than two dozen causes of lung cancer are reported in the professional literature, and over 200 for cardiovascular diseases; their likely intrusions have never been credibly measured and controlled in secondhand smoke studies.

It has been fashionable to ignore the weakness of "the science" on secondhand smoke, perhaps in the belief that claiming "the science is settled" will lead to policies and public attitudes that will reduce the prevalence of smoking. “ Gio Batta Gori - The Bogus Science of Secondhand Smoke

3. "There is no question that second hand smoke is harmful to people's health."
So....you got that from the Magic 8-Ball?

Get it, you dunce????

" It has been fashionable to ignore the weakness of "the science" on secondhand smoke, ...."

...so that we can keep the dunces voting Democrat.

Worked with you, huh?

Now wipe that egg off your face.....or is that drool???
1. no you haven't. you keep presenting the idea that second hand smoke may not be as dangerous as suspected. you have one source for that claim, whereas i have the cdc, american heart association, american cancer society, the american red cross, and pretty much every other public health organization on my side that says that second hand smoke is a real health hazard.

2. have you told any fatherless children that god is happy their soldier dad is dead? that's what christians do, and you are a christian, aren't you?

You lying sack of drool, you've been dissed and dismissed.
are you dismissing me so you can go cheer at military funerals and harass the grieving families like a christian?

So....repeating the lie makes it true?

This is your inspiration?
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
Joseph Goebbels
Not a lie. Christians celebrate military deaths as righteous punishment handed down by god. You are a Christian, and therefore must love military deaths.

1. Let's begin with the important stuff: I proved that you are a lying low-life, and an idiot.

2. Now, let's include the fact that there is no science behind the fake hand-wringing second hand smoke crisis....as posited by the Liberal Washington Post...

“Lung cancer and cardiovascular diseases develop at advancing ages. Estimating the risk of those diseases posed by secondhand smoke requires knowing the sum of momentary secondhand smoke doses that nonsmokers have internalized over their lifetimes. Such lifetime summations of instant doses are obviously impossible, because concentrations of secondhand smoke in the air, individual rates of inhalation, and metabolic transformations vary from moment to moment, year after year, location to location….

In reality, it is impossible to summarize accurately from momentary and vague recalls, and with an absurd expectation of precision, the total exposure to secondhand smoke over more than a half-century of a person's lifetime.

No measure of cumulative lifetime secondhand smoke exposure was ever possible, so the epidemiologic studies estimated risk based not only on an improper marker of exposure, but also on exposure data that are illusory….

More than two dozen causes of lung cancer are reported in the professional literature, and over 200 for cardiovascular diseases; their likely intrusions have never been credibly measured and controlled in secondhand smoke studies.

It has been fashionable to ignore the weakness of "the science" on secondhand smoke, perhaps in the belief that claiming "the science is settled" will lead to policies and public attitudes that will reduce the prevalence of smoking. “ Gio Batta Gori - The Bogus Science of Secondhand Smoke

Get it, you dunce????

" It has been fashionable to ignore the weakness of "the science" on secondhand smoke, ...."

Worked with you, huh?

1. no you haven't. you keep presenting the idea that second hand smoke may not be as dangerous as suspected. you have one source for that claim, whereas i have the cdc, american heart association, american cancer society, the american red cross, and pretty much every other public health organization on my side that says that second hand smoke is a real health hazard.

2. have you told any fatherless children that god is happy their soldier dad is dead? that's what christians do, and you are a christian, aren't you?

are you dismissing me so you can go cheer at military funerals and harass the grieving families like a christian?

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
Joseph Goebbels
Not a lie. Christians celebrate military deaths as righteous punishment handed down by god. You are a Christian, and therefore must love military deaths.

I've reduced you to a stammering idiot.

Wait....you began as a stammering idiot!

Well....I've caused you to reveal that you are a stammering idiot.

Yes. It's why you didn't have a link to what Rudolph really said. Do you actually think you're not an idiot?

You're a desperate little idiot.

{You so-called "Pro-Life," "good Christian people" who point your plastic fingers at me saying that I am a "murderer," }

You actually don't grasp what a fool you are making of yourself, do you?

Do you know what the meaning of the word so-called is? Let me help you.

so-called
adjective
adjective: so-called; adjective: socalled
  1. used to show that something or someone is commonly designated by the name or term specified.
    "next on the list are so-called “soft” chemicals like phosphorous acid"
    synonyms: inappropriately named, supposed, alleged, presumed, ostensible, reputed;More
    nominal, titular, self-styled, professed, would-be, self-appointed, soi-disant
    "your so-called dream date is hitting on our waitress"

-used to express one's view that a name or term is inappropriate.
Get it? He's saying it is inappropriate to call them Christians.

Rudolph, a lone maniac who struck over 20 years ago, lashed out at Christians. Hardly the representative of Christians that you terrorist supports seek to make him.

He lashed out at those who weren't Christian enough for him. You lose.

1. 'Under the heading “political violence,” we find regular reference by liberals to the killing of abortionists. For those keeping score at home, in the past four decades, abortion foes have killed eight abortion clinic workers, and abortion supporters have killed 53 million unborn babies. In addition to the numbers, another difference is that fans of unborn babies don’t praise the murders of abortionists, or call the attacks a “constitutional right.” In fact, those associated with the pro-life movement roundly condemn all abortion clinic violence.
    1. Let’s remember that liberals invented a constitutional right to abortion out of thin air, and then made certain that abortion policy was surgically removed from all democratic processes.
    2. The first abortion doctor was killed, not after Roe, but 20 years later, after the 1993 Planned Parenthood v. Casey upheld Roe. Then, shortly thereafter, six more killing. It is difficult to suggest any legal steps that the pro-life folks could have advanced. Most abortionists were shot, or, depending on your point of view, had a procedure performed on them with a rifle.' Dennis Prager

So...in four decades, fewer abortion workers killed by anyone than the number of innocents killed by Muslim's YESTERDAY!

In Vox Day's book The Irrational Atheist, he cites at least 153,368,610 murders of innocents committed by Atheist regimes. (Vox Day's book is in no way a defense or apology for Christians--I have found no indication that he IS a Christian or member of any other faith.) He does footnote his sources for his figures however.

We can go back to the Biblical accounts of massacres committed by ancient Jews and other ancient sects, to the genocides committed under the banner of Paganism in the Roman Empire all the way throught he Crusades (far more political than religious) and the Inquisition into modern times. We are hard put to find any religious (including the 'peaceful' Buddhists) or Atheist history throughout all of history that does not include mass killings or murders. So finger pointing is not useful when making an intellectual argument that your group is more evil than my group because of its history.

What we are left with is the mindset and modus operendi of those living and acting out in the world today.

And the militant Muslims aren't doing well in the justification department when we look at the world today.

Get it, you dunce????

Worked with you, huh?

Joseph Goebbels

"You are a Christian....blah blah blah...."

But you don't know what religion I am.

I could be a Druid....I do look good in blue.

No he wasn't condemned by all anti-abortionist groups. The Army of God reveres him.

Moron, that is a Christian Identity cell.

They are Christian anti-abortionists who celebrate Christian terrorism.

Dude...you're moral equivalency argument is frankly lame and very pathetic. Stop defending Muslim rapist and child killers. It really makes you look like an ass. :(

"Look like"?????

Now...watch the nasty letters you're gonna get from the asses who don't want to be associated with him.

In responding to questions about the horror that took place in Paris earlier today, Democrat/Liberal Howard Deans revealed the sort of honesty that many have come to expect from folks of his political persuasion.

"Howard Dean: Don’t Call Paris Attackers ‘Muslim Terrorists’

... former Gov.Howard Dean (D-VT) immediately dismissed the idea that Islam would be to blame for the attack.

“I stopped calling these people Muslim terrorists,” Dean said on Morning Joe. ”They’re about as Muslim as I am.”

He also said he does not believe ISIS is an “Islamic cult” and thinks it would be unwise to “accord [the gunmen] any religious respect.”

Despite Dean’s early assertions, though, one of the gunmen purportedly said ‘Allahu Akhbar’ in a videothat was released after the attack, and another was reportedly heard shouting “we have avenged the prophet.”
Howard Dean Don 8217 t Call Paris Attackers 8216 Muslim Terrorists 8217 Mediaite

And, in an earlier tale, equally reality-based...
"OBAMA: ISLAMIC STATE 'IS NOT ISLAMIC'

In his prime-time speech to the nation on the eve of the 13th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, President Obama vowed to “degrade and destroy” the Islamic State insurgency in Iraq and Syria with airstrikes and 475 U.S. boots on the ground – but he also made a particular point of declaring that the Islamic State terrorists “are not Islamic.”
Obama Islamic State 8216 is not Islamic 8217

And, let's remember...."you can keep your doctor," and the ever-popular "you didn't build that!"

"....a twisted cultish mind" was Dean's conclusion. I watched the whole video on that link. There was nothing dishonest in his presentation.
You've got a twisted cultish mind, too, PC. You see boogeymen behind every tree and lurking under your trailer.

There are 1,600,000,000 Muslims in the world, SuperTwit. The percentage of them that can be ascertained as ISIS/radicals/jihadists who murder is roughly 30,000.
That's .0020% of the total population of the Muslim faith.

The U.S. sends 2.5 million soldiers to the Middle East and kills 206,000 civilians for a phony war that even our POTUS finally admits was founded on faulty intel. Now who's the twisted cult? We are a much more dangerous bunch of people than a mere handful of radical Islamists.

If you don't possess critical thinking skills, then just do the math.

Speaking of 'doing the math,' you dunce:
40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Support for Suicide Bombings and Bin Laden Still High Among Some Muslims CNS News(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

Hey, Duncette, you lose again.
Try actually reading the 6-year-old article instead of distorting and converting it.

"‘Tiny minority’
The poll comes amid reports that the New York Police Department – after taking flak from Muslim organizations – has inserted into a key report on terrorism a “statement of clarification,” saying among other things that a tiny minority of Muslims … subscribe to al-Qaeda’s ideology of war and terror.

In Vox Day's book The Irrational Atheist, he cites at least 153,368,610 murders of innocents committed by Atheist regimes. (Vox Day's book is in no way a defense or apology for Christians--I have found no indication that he IS a Christian or member of any other faith.) He does footnote his sources for his figures however.

We can go back to the Biblical accounts of massacres committed by ancient Jews and other ancient sects, to the genocides committed under the banner of Paganism in the Roman Empire all the way throught he Crusades (far more political than religious) and the Inquisition into modern times. We are hard put to find any religious (including the 'peaceful' Buddhists) or Atheist history throughout all of history that does not include mass killings or murders. So finger pointing is not useful when making an intellectual argument that your group is more evil than my group because of its history.

What we are left with is the mindset and modus operendi of those living and acting out in the world today.

And the militant Muslims aren't doing well in the justification department when we look at the world today.

Irrational Atheist is a good term, but I have encountered plenty of irrational theists as well, who loudly proclaim the rotters code of the democrats as just and good. Morality and ethics are not exclusive to Christians, but rather to those who choose to think. Ultimately, leftism is the surrender of ones mind to the collective, accepting group think as a substitute for actual thought. In this can be no morality, no ethics, no values. Values are first and foremost predicated upon reason, a code of life and how to create an environment conducive to life. The distilled truth of collectivism is that individual life has no value, that only the collective matters. Once understood, it is clear that no morality or ethics are possible in such a system; one does not practice systems to protect that which one does not value.

Joseph Goebbels

I'm sorry, but i was fairly certain you had mentioned your religion in the past. Are you not a Christian?

So Comrade Shitferbrains, military deaths are the same as terrorism?

Just when you think demagogues can't get any dumber.......
I never said that. Just stating that as a Christian PC believes in celebrating military deaths

Try actually reading the 6-year-old article instead of distorting and converting it.

"‘Tiny minority’
The poll comes amid reports that the New York Police Department – after taking flak from Muslim organizations – has inserted into a key report on terrorism a “statement of clarification,” saying among other things that a tiny minority of Muslims … subscribe to al-Qaeda’s ideology of war and terror.

Actually your terrorist allies are supporting the attacks, fuckwad.

{
Sharq slammed the French satirical magazine for publishing Muhammad cartoons. "It is not acceptable that the president of France defends the freedom of speech in his speech after the attacks," wrote Sharq. "This popular journal had published an insulting illustration of the Prophet of Islam." The daily suggested that "revising relations with moderate Islamic countries such as Iran, which are pursuing confrontation with extremism [like that of] [the Islamic State group] under the name of Islam, can lead to mutual understanding and to the elimination of the atmosphere of violence."

Reformist daily Etemad headlined with: Black Wednesday In Paris.

Meanwhile, some of the more conservative newspapers tried to put the blame on what they called France's policies in the Middle East. Javan, said to be close to the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), said in an editorial titled Cartoon Of Islamophobia In France that "France is among the countries that have had the largest dispatch of terrorists to Syria...and one can guess how dangerous the return of these terrorists could be for Europe."

The conservative daily Resalat said that the attack was a result of support for anti-Islamic media and other groups.

"Boosting the activities of extremist and anti-Islam groups and media (of which Charlie Hebdo was one) has led to the current security disaster in Europe," the outlet argued in an editorial. Resalat went on to say that "France has experienced the bitter taste of supporting terrorism."}

Muslim Press Reacts To Charlie Hebdo Attack

In responding to questions about the horror that took place in Paris earlier today, Democrat/Liberal Howard Deans revealed the sort of honesty that many have come to expect from folks of his political persuasion.

"Howard Dean: Don’t Call Paris Attackers ‘Muslim Terrorists’

... former Gov.Howard Dean (D-VT) immediately dismissed the idea that Islam would be to blame for the attack.

“I stopped calling these people Muslim terrorists,” Dean said on Morning Joe. ”They’re about as Muslim as I am.”

He also said he does not believe ISIS is an “Islamic cult” and thinks it would be unwise to “accord [the gunmen] any religious respect.”

Despite Dean’s early assertions, though, one of the gunmen purportedly said ‘Allahu Akhbar’ in a videothat was released after the attack, and another was reportedly heard shouting “we have avenged the prophet.”
Howard Dean Don 8217 t Call Paris Attackers 8216 Muslim Terrorists 8217 Mediaite

And, in an earlier tale, equally reality-based...
"OBAMA: ISLAMIC STATE 'IS NOT ISLAMIC'

In his prime-time speech to the nation on the eve of the 13th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, President Obama vowed to “degrade and destroy” the Islamic State insurgency in Iraq and Syria with airstrikes and 475 U.S. boots on the ground – but he also made a particular point of declaring that the Islamic State terrorists “are not Islamic.”
Obama Islamic State 8216 is not Islamic 8217

And, let's remember...."you can keep your doctor," and the ever-popular "you didn't build that!"

"....a twisted cultish mind" was Dean's conclusion. I watched the whole video on that link. There was nothing dishonest in his presentation.
You've got a twisted cultish mind, too, PC. You see boogeymen behind every tree and lurking under your trailer.

There are 1,600,000,000 Muslims in the world, SuperTwit. The percentage of them that can be ascertained as ISIS/radicals/jihadists who murder is roughly 30,000.
That's .0020% of the total population of the Muslim faith.

The U.S. sends 2.5 million soldiers to the Middle East and kills 206,000 civilians for a phony war that even our POTUS finally admits was founded on faulty intel. Now who's the twisted cult? We are a much more dangerous bunch of people than a mere handful of radical Islamists.

If you don't possess critical thinking skills, then just do the math.

Speaking of 'doing the math,' you dunce:
40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Support for Suicide Bombings and Bin Laden Still High Among Some Muslims CNS News(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

"‘Tiny minority’

Back for another spanking?

Sure:

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

Joseph Goebbels

I'm sorry, but i was fairly certain you had mentioned your religion in the past. Are you not a Christian?

1. "...but i was fairly certain..."
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
Ronald Reagan

2. Listen, I'd like to tell you, really I would, but this is need-to-know stuff, and why sugarcoat it? You do not need to know, drools.

Joseph Goebbels

1. "...but i was fairly certain..."
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
Ronald Reagan

2. Listen, I'd like to tell you, really I would, but this is need-to-know stuff, and why sugarcoat it? You do not need to know, drools.
you seem to think that discussing the religious beliefs of others is acceptable. you did start a thread on it after all. are you not then willing to share your own faith?

and are you saying, by using the reagan quote, that you are not a Christian and that you reject Christ?

[
I never said that. Just stating that as a Christian PC believes in celebrating military deaths

You do your best not to say anything at all, just to imply and create innuendo.

So, what is your point in bringing up military deaths? How do they excuse the acts of your terrorist friends?
first, i'm not excusing anything, second, they aren't my friends.
my point is so obvious that even PC is running from it, surely you can deduce it as well.

Forum List

Back