Texas 4-year-old dead after shooting himself with father’s gun

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Texas 4-year-old dead after shooting himself with father?s gun | The Raw Story

“This is not a case of a responsible homeowner having a weapon for protection,”

“He kept saying, ‘I messed up. I messed up,’” Harris explained. “He’s in mourning. He’s in pain and feels a lot of self guilt… Despite the choices he made and the lifestyle he was leading, it doesn’t take away the love a father has for a son.”

These horror stories don't seem to result in the nutters looking at their own choices and making responsible choices.

The father should be charged. He knew what he was doing, he knew the possible consequences of his choice and he did it anyway. He should be held responsible.

Really, I think if the gun nuts were always held responsible for their insane choices, we just might be looking at a different situation.

Parents should be held responsible for accidental drownings but no one proposes a pool or toilet ban. This is anti self defense hysteria.

Parents should be held responsible for accidental drownings but no one proposes a pool or toilet ban. This is anti self defense hysteria.

No. Instead, there are laws about fences and gates and lifeguards. DUH.

Progressives and tragedy go together like ham and eggs

What makes you think this dumb shit is a "progressive"? In point of fact, its the libs who keep their guns away from children while the idiot rw's demand that kids and guns go together.

Over here it is mandatory that a pool be fenced off, if your kid drowns because you didn't fence the pool, you are in deep shit.

As per the idiot mentioned in the article, charge the bastard.

“He kept saying, ‘I messed up. I messed up,’” Harris explained. “He’s in mourning. He’s in pain and feels a lot of self guilt… Despite the choices he made and the lifestyle he was leading, it doesn’t take away the love a father has for a son.”

These horror stories don't seem to result in the nutters looking at their own choices and making responsible choices.

The father should be charged. He knew what he was doing, he knew the possible consequences of his choice and he did it anyway. He should be held responsible.

Really, I think if the gun nuts were always held responsible for their insane choices, we just might be looking at a different situation.

Less then 1000 deaths a year are due to accidental discharges. We have 300 million weapons and over 320 million people. While tragic to the family it is not even a valid statistic to complain about. But you keep trying.

That analogy is a bucket of horse shit and you know it. A gun is a weapon, a pool and a toilet is not.:cuckoo: There should never be any accidently drownings of children without someone being held accountable. Loss is not enough. Letting a three year old cross a freeway is incompetent and a crime.

Less then 1000 deaths a year are due to accidental discharges. We have 300 million weapons and over 320 million people. While tragic to the family it is not even a valid statistic to complain about. But you keep trying.

One is too many. :evil: If it is yours.

I think this guy will have to live with it his whole life. Complete stupidity. Should have had the gun locked away incase the kid grabbed it.

Meh. Not enough to change any gun laws.

It is the price we pay for our second amendment rights

Anyone remember the dad who rook his kid to the shooting range to shoot an Uzi and the kid blew his brains out with it?

It is the price we pay for our second amendment rights

We pay a price for all rights. Police work would be a hell of alot easier without a 4th amendment. Prosecutor work would be alot easier with just bench trials, double jeoparday, or restrictions on self incrimination.

People feewwings wouldnt be hurt as much without the 1st amendment.

Forum List

Back