Texas Anti-Mask 'Freedom Rally' Organizer Fighting For His Life With COVID-19

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

His wife is pregnant. If he pulls through she needs to file for divorce and get the selfish bastard out of her life.
I wonder if he caught it at his shitty mask rally ?
The anti-mask, anti-vaccine morons are dropping like flies over here, stacking up in emergency rooms and hospital rooms all over the place, and some in cases, mortuaries or refrigerated trailers.
Is it like that in your country Tommy?

M God. Under Biden and Harris, they both said they would never take the vaccine last year................LOLOLOLOLOL

Leaving people to wonder. The mix messaging and such wrong info under the Biden admin caused people to really wonder

Would you ever trust a libturd with anything?. God they voted for the disaster in Afghani................My God don't listen to these time card punchers here. Unless it is about punching cards

The anti-mask, anti-vaccine morons are dropping like flies over here, stacking up in emergency rooms and hospital rooms all over the place, and some in cases, mortuaries or refrigerated trailers.

People are dying regardless. Some as a consequence of having taken the so-called vaccine itself.

For instance...

Coroner confirms 44-year-old BBC presenter died from AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine side effect

What bothers me most about it all is how the most important factor in why everyone is dealing with this universally is swept under the rug...

Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” :26:

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially”:yapyapyapf:

His wife is pregnant. If he pulls through she needs to file for divorce and get the selfish bastard out of her life.
Could it be that Democrats are pulling a Putin on their critics.....poisoning anyone who rejects their vaccine mandates.

Nashville Radio Talkshow host Phil Valentine died last week after several weeks fighting COVID-19.

Phil had been under assault by the Obama Adm....he was using the IRS to attack Valentine for years. The IRS began targeting him years ago because he was a loud critic of Obama.

Ted Nugent also somehow came down with the virus even though he was living in a isolated ranch in Wacco TX.

I think this is highly suspicious.
If you become a very vocal critic of the vaccine or mask wearing...chances are you're going to come down with COVID-19.

Meantime, overall annual death rates remain essentially unchanged from any other year. :71:

Kamala Harris says she won't take the vaccine if Trump says to take it.
So now you folks on the left know why we don't trust YOUR vaccine.

Could it be that Democrats are pulling a Putin on their critics.....poisoning anyone who rejects their vaccine mandates.

Nashville Radio Talkshow host Phil Valentine died last week after several weeks fighting COVID-19.

Phil had been under assault by the Obama Adm....he was using the IRS to attack Valentine for years. The IRS began targeting him years ago because he was a loud critic of Obama.

Ted Nugent also somehow came down with the virus even though he was living in a isolated ranch in Wacco TX.

If you become a very vocal critic of the vaccine or mask wearing...chances are you're going to come down with COVID-19.
I was just thinking the same thing.

Ok, Tommy faggot, I'll play your stupid game

Hey guess what!! A shitload of people who got the whole regimen of shots and religiously wore their masks indoors and outdoors, also got the Rona virus and croaked!!

I told them so, but they didn't listen!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

Another disgusting leftard celebrating severe illness and death so he can virtue signal.

I pointed that out by mocking him, in the post directly above yours. That is after all, what he really wanted to say, but didn't have the balls.

People are dying regardless. Some as a consequence of having taken the so-called vaccine itself.

For instance...

Coroner confirms 44-year-old BBC presenter died from AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine side effect

What bothers me most about it all is how the most important factor in why everyone is dealing with this universally is swept under the rug...

Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” :26:

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially”:yapyapyapf:
The fact that some have had reactions to these vaccines or any other vaccine is not swept under any rug. It is just rare, compare to the number vaccinated. The real story right now is the unvaccinated and the actual anti-vax people dropping like flies.
1630097595640.png

1630097726514.png

1630097821032.png

1630098116434.png

1630098357192.png

1630098592442.png

1630098809551.png

1630098875168.png

1630098922725.png

1630099249045.png

1630099662346.png

The fact that some have had reactions to these vaccines or any other vaccine is not swept under any rug. It is just rare, compare to the number vaccinated. The real story right now is the unvaccinated and the actual anti-vax people dropping like flies.

When I say swept under the rug, I'm talking about the very act of purposefully taking an animal virus and increasing its transmissibility to humans.

That's what people should be talking about.

Sadly, society's priorities are always upside down.

People are far more prone to standing around arguing about how low the tire pressure is while they completely ignore the fact that the motor is on fire.

I've very little faith in society's ability to reason any more.

Last edited:
Kamala Harris says she won't take the vaccine if Trump says to take it.
So now you folks on the left know why we don't trust YOUR vaccine.

What she saids was "If the health professionals say we should take it, I'll be the first in line to takes it" in the video you posted, which she did on December 29, 2020.
Donny didn't sneak out and take it until the first week of January and then his the fact that he took it for about a month.
What's your excuse?

The humorous thing is that the same people who have no problem going after the gun manufacturers when people get shot have nothing at all to say about an entity that purposefully takes an animal virus and increases its transmissibility to humans. They'd rather shift the discussion to the victims in that regard.

Last edited:

as always,tommy trollboy gets checkmated getting his ass handed to him on a platter.:auiqs.jpg:you can take it to the bank thats what is happeningthe fact that three world leaders who said they would not impose vaccines on their country they mysteriously died after saying that. no murder committed on them, sure they were not murdered, tommy trollboy no doubt also thinks clinton did not arkansas people off "MURDER THEM" who knew too much about hisdrug smuggling activities he was involved in with george bush for the CIA.that he did not murder those people on behalf of the CIA as well or that him and the bushs have not been long time pals going back to the 70;s :auiqs.jpg:

funny that tommy trollboy also does not mention THOUSANDS of people have been cured from the virus using ivermectim and hydroxchroline i think its called PROVING only a dumbass would take the vaccine when we already have a cure for it.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

my aunt was sick with covid,she took it and she was good as new back to normal within a week paid trollboy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back