Texas bakery overwhelmed by support after backlash over Pride cookie....Texas is changing

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Last edited:

I guess Texas is changing more than many of us think. I hate bullies. The repub party is full of them.
Texas is still the same... People tend to create their own enemies... Even when they aren't really real.

Edit: Hey... Dana is a great example of this.

Bakers can be creative. Here is one that caught the person who broke into the store by putting the guys picture on their cookies

Anyway, Lufkin, Texas is overwhelmingly conservative so if people lined up around the block, odds are there was a lot of republicans in the crowd as well.

Did homO and Michael Robinson show up?

Nope, they are still HIDING IN THE CLOSET

Did homO and Michael Robinson show up?

Nope, they are still HIDING IN THE CLOSET
Miss Lindsey say he would have been there except he couldn't get a flight out of South Carolina soon enough.

I guess Texas is changing more than many of us think. I hate bullies. The repub party is full of them.
Lufkin is Angelina County....as I recall its a dry county. East Texas too.

Good to see the resistance is at least present. Another win for the good guys.

So a bunch of fruits from all over showed up and bought some cookies. :rolleyes: Wow.

The free market in action. As it should be. :2up:
I second this. When something that is done or said stands out enough, right then is when you find out who your true and loyal fans are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Did you read that they sold out their stock after social media reported what the MAGA nuts did? You are right....they are now more successful. READ!

The free market in action. As it should be. :2up:
I second this. When something that is done or said stands out enough, right then is when you find out who your true and loyal fans are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Did you read that they sold out their stock after social media reported what the MAGA nuts did? You are right....they are now more successful. READ!
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how much was purchased of whatever else the place had to offer? If the new fans truly took a real interest in the place, there would be more in their bags than just the pride cookies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

All the perverts should buy their wedding cakes from this place and stop harassing the Christian bakers

All of the left, and I mean ALL YOU FUCKS, are bullies.
You have it backwards

BFD people on both sides expressing their opinions and viewpoints. People are free to go to this bakery or go somewhere else as it should be.

Forum List

Back