Texas bakery overwhelmed by support after backlash over Pride cookie....Texas is changing

I guess Texas is changing more than many of us think. I hate bullies. The repub party is full of them.

Notice.....asshat....

No one sued them....no one took them to court..........they were left alone, and people simply decided not to go there......and those that did want to go there just went there....

Meanwhile, the real fascists keep suing the Baker who won't make gay cakes.....and have destroyed 60% of his business since the democrat party in government won't let him make any wedding cakes...

So, dipshit...the real bullies are you and the other fascists....you idiot.

I guess Texas is changing more than many of us think. I hate bullies. The repub party is full of them.

Yet killing a baker’s livelihood because they can’t or won’t put same sex couple on a wedding cake is NOT Bullying??
Just take their business license away.

Here, you ignorant asshole....this is you shitheads being not just bullies, but full on fascists.....so sell your "I hate bullies," crap to joe biden voters, they are the only ones stupid enough to believe it...

You fascists are taking these bakers to court, and trying to destroy them, you idiot.......

A Colorado baker who won a partial victory at the U.S. Supreme Court in 2018 for refusing to make a wedding cake for a same-sex couple went on trial Monday in yet another lawsuit, this one involving a birthday cake for a transgender woman.

Autumn Scardina attempted to order the birthday cake on the same day in 2017 that the high court announced it would hear baker Jack Phillips’ appeal in the wedding cake case. Scardina, an attorney, requested a cake that was blue on the outside and pink on the inside in honor of her gender transition.

Her lawsuit is the latest in a series of cases around the U.S. that pit the rights of LGBTQ people against merchants’ religious objections, an issue that remains unsettled by the nation’s top court.

Bakers can be creative. Here is one that caught the person who broke into the store by putting the guys picture on their cookies

Anyway, Lufkin, Texas is overwhelmingly conservative so if people lined up around the block, odds are there was a lot of republicans in the crowd as well.
Or gay ANTIFA operatives bused in by Soros...

Antifa would have crushed the cookies and looted the local Target for milk.
Is that what they did to that bakery that didn't want to bake a gay cake...

I missed that story....post the link

BFD people on both sides expressing their opinions and viewpoints. People are free to go to this bakery or go somewhere else as it should be.

And yet the democrat party fascists sue and try to destroy conservative bakers....Jack Phillips lost 60% of his business because he can't bake wedding cakes anymore....they are violent assholes...

Bakers can be creative. Here is one that caught the person who broke into the store by putting the guys picture on their cookies

Anyway, Lufkin, Texas is overwhelmingly conservative so if people lined up around the block, odds are there was a lot of republicans in the crowd as well.

I linked it...they are still suing him...they will not leave him alone....they are out to drive him out of business........

See post #44

BFD people on both sides expressing their opinions and viewpoints. People are free to go to this bakery or go somewhere else as it should be.

And yet the democrat party fascists sue and try to destroy conservative bakers....Jack Phillips lost 60% of his business because he can't bake wedding cakes anymore....they are violent assholes...
Bummer. T's & P's

All the perverts should buy their wedding cakes from this place and stop harassing the Christian bakers

These supposedly "Christian" bakers were not harassed. They were approached by potential customers to do the job they advertised to the public that they were available to do. But they chose to be dipshits, instead. They lied to the public.

Wrong.......they have the right to their Religious beliefs but shitheads like you won't leave them alone.....

I guess Texas is changing more than many of us think.

I doubt it. The idiots posted the cookie and it got a hugely negative falling out from their regular customers. The damage is done. So they went on Twitter and all the queers in the state and beyond rallied to "support" the place? The bakery better hope that from now on, they can do a business solely on the whims of the gays.

I doubt it. The idiots posted the cookie and it got a hugely negative falling out from their regular customers. The damage is done. So they went on Twitter and all the queers in the state and beyond rallied to "support" the place? The bakery better hope that from now on, they can do a business solely on the whims of the gays.
The question is how long can the perverts continue to take up the slack caused by lost patronage of their regular customers?

Not very long I imagine

Soon the queers will be gone and thats when reality sets in

I linked it...they are still suing him...they will not leave him alone....they are out to drive him out of business........

See post #44
Oh snap - they broke into his bakery and looted it?

Wow.....did anyone get arrested?

The question is how long can the perverts continue to take up the slack caused by lost patronage of their regular customers?

Not very long I imagine

So does that mean we should pass some laws against fags and stuff?

Or do you think whining about them online anonymously will be enough to stop them?

I wonder what this "cookie" looked like. My guess is that it was something you wouldn't want children to see. Imagine a bakery displaying a cake with a Confederate flag? Forget a protest, the sissies would burn the place down.

Google isn't behind a pay wall

All of the left, and I mean ALL YOU FUCKS, are bullies.
100%. He just mean he hate bullies that aren’t democrats. ;)

One wonders what kind of trash would send a hateful message while cancelling a large order at the last minute and quit following a business over a celebratory cookie. It takes real scum to do such a thing in response to a very sweet gesture.

I'm glad that this business received so much support.
Celebratory? What's celebratory about being gay specifically again? If the bakery just did the cookie instead of pushing the cookie and agenda--no one would care. Businesses should stay out of politics and social agendas especially when they piss off more than they please when doing so. It's bad stupid business....

Not very long I imagine

So does that mean we should pass some laws against fags and stuff?

I really don't much care what people do behind closed doors, but I no more need to see a gay pride cookie than I do a straight pride cookie.

I bet that had this bakery put out a straight pride patriot cookie cerebrating America, that the same group of people would have attacked this bakery condemning them and charging them with hate.

And that is the fatal flaw behind all this bullshit.

Forum List

Back