Texas bible thumper is GOP choice to chair the Science Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the Muslim religion that teaches hate. Which if we aren't smart we will be living by. Forget the queers they will be put to death. Under Clintons rule

Well you certainly are in no danger of being smart, so that boat has sailed already.
Hillary wants to increase Obama's illegal immigration plan by 500% you support that?
No, she does not. She wants to cut it by 50%.
Bullshit she is for open boarders. So if I prove you wrong, will you be anti Clinton? Be careful, I will want your vote as proof.
jknownothing, an immigration reform program is not "open borders" by any logical reasoning. I want you to be careful. Know that I will hold you to the meaning of words.
2000 middle eastern immigrants were let in, I'm 2015. Hillary wants 65,000 to come in on her watch a year. Sorry you are wrong.

Trump hasn't called one quarter of Americans deplorable. That in itself says she won't represent all Americans. Which Trump says he will represent all Americans. You lose.
Of course she will represent you. She recognizes that you do not support American values. Trump will represent only Trump.
How can you represent people you think are deplorable. Kinda like the Romney 47% thing you raised hell about.
Of course you do. They get the same due process as any other citizen.
Bullshit, you are a liberal, you were outraged about that comment. So you should be about Hillary if you were consistent.
I was not surprised by the comment, but you were angry.

You guys are deplorable, and you have been for a lot of years.

You are out in the open now, and the sunlight is not at all nice to your kinds.
Actually your kind is deplorable, by wanting grown men sharing restrooms with little girls. You support Obama, so you support this, you sick bastard.

Well what liberals came up with the global warming scam. About time we get common sense back in science.

Creationism is just as bad as global warming "science." It merely wears a different set of clothes.

Odd that while humans have been consistently wrong, the Bible has been consistently correct. If all the scientists had read Job, they would have known you couldn't fall off the edge of earth.
God is very clear and unchanging on dimensions. While man thought 2. No,3. No, there's 4. No, 10. No,11. No, there are an infinite amount of dimensions.
And now Kaku is about to enlighten us some more about the universe and who authored it. Stay tuned...
You dumb bastard, it was not the scientists, but the church of that time, that insisted that the earth was flat. Pythagoras noted that the earth was a sphere in the fifth century BC. Like most "Conservatives" you seem to be woefully deficient in knowledge concerning the evolution of ideas in science.
Global warming is a hoax you stupid dumb fuck.

The US Government has no legitimate involvement in Science except in terms of Patents and Trademarks.

The government is where the grants come from that support science. Therefore the government can determine what science gets the nod, and what science is starved out. Global warming is an excellent example of government manipulating what science we are privy to and what we don't get to hear.
Really terrible how all them dumb government scientists are up in the mountains melting the glaciers. Glacier that any of us can go and observe. And I have observed the glaciers in the Cascades of Oregon and Washington since 1972. And have seen the glaciers from around the world from photos taken as early as 1880, and then compared them to the present pictures taken by the USGS.

Irish Ram, you are one silly ignoramous. You can go and see for your self. Glacier National Park once had about 150 glaciers in it. Now it has less that 30, and most are little more than snow patches. By 2030, at the present rate of melt, Glacier National Park will have either only a few glaciers, or even none at all.

Well what liberals came up with the global warming scam. About time we get common sense back in science.

Creationism is just as bad as global warming "science." It merely wears a different set of clothes.

Odd that while humans have been consistently wrong, the Bible has been consistently correct. If all the scientists had read Job, they would have known you couldn't fall off the edge of earth.
God is very clear and unchanging on dimensions. While man thought 2. No,3. No, there's 4. No, 10. No,11. No, there are an infinite amount of dimensions.
And now Kaku is about to enlighten us some more about the universe and who authored it. Stay tuned...
You dumb bastard, it was not the scientists, but the church of that time, that insisted that the earth was flat. Pythagoras noted that the earth was a sphere in the fifth century BC. Like most "Conservatives" you seem to be woefully deficient in knowledge concerning the evolution of ideas in science.
The far right's nonsense is similar to the Pilgrims pushing for Indian rights and the slavers were doing the right thing by bring blacks to work in the plantations. That is a screwy world of the far right and the Alt Right.
Like keeping those blacks uneducated and on welfare for life? You are a heartless Bayard. Trump will bring blacks back to breing successful. Something you are against.

The government is where the grants come from that support science......

Please show me the SPECIFIC wording in Article I, Section 8 of the US Constitution allowing Federal money to be spent on Scientific Research.
Please show me the specific wording that allows us to do many things through our government that the founding fathers could not even envision. Luddites like you can go the hell, we will continue to use our money to advance the state of knowledge.

Well you certainly are in no danger of being smart, so that boat has sailed already.
Hillary wants to increase Obama's illegal immigration plan by 500% you support that?
Bullshit she is for open boarders. So if I prove you wrong, will you be anti Clinton? Be careful, I will want your vote as proof.
jknownothing, an immigration reform program is not "open borders" by any logical reasoning. I want you to be careful. Know that I will hold you to the meaning of words.
2000 middle eastern immigrants were let in, I'm 2015. Hillary wants 65,000 to come in on her watch a year. Sorry you are wrong.
Bold Assertions mean nothing. So BHO wants to increase our population by 0.000006006% and HRC, according to your lie, wants to increase it by 0.00019519519.

The far right's nonsense is similar to the Pilgrims pushing for Indian rights and the slavers were doing the right thing by bring blacks to work in the plantations. That is a screwy world of the far right and the Alt Right.
Like keeping those blacks uneducated and on welfare for life? You are a heartless Bayard. Trump will bring blacks back to breing successful. Something you are against.
Yep, your language definitely lures the black vote.

No, belief in God and his rules create a decent society. Atheism has given us people who don't know which bathroom to use.

As an atheist I agree. Unfortunately most atheist can't tell their buttholes from their mouths. For those people I recommend the bible...
Read it twice before I was 12. Cured me of religion.

No, belief in God and his rules create a decent society. Atheism has given us people who don't know which bathroom to use.
south carolina the hotbed of bible thumping retards
Yeah and we got plenty of uneducated nig#ers like yourself. Thanks to liberalism.

Yeah and we got plenty of uneducated nig#ers like yourself. Thanks to liberalism.
Alt Right on display, as jknownothing shows his racial taboos.

Bold Assertions mean nothing. So BHO wants to increase our population by 0.000006006% and HRC, according to your lie, wants to increase it by 0.00019519519.
Illegally yes that sucks, maybe one of those terrorists will influence your life for the worse. Only someone can hope, huh?

Liberal intentions created the problem. 50 years of liberal education and welfare created it. Prove me wrong.

Illegally yes that sucks, maybe one of those terrorists will influence your life for the worse. Only someone can hope, huh?
I am far more concerned about gun crazies on the Alt Right than gun crazies on the far right or jihadists, period. Our LEO is too.

Liberal intentions created the problem. 50 years of liberal education and welfare created it. Prove me wrong.
Maybe so, but your bold assertion means nothing without evidence.

The more science learns the closer they get to our Creator. Props science, for realizing the dimensions described in the Bible actually do exist. Keep going.
People who didn't know to wash after wiping are going to teach us science.

his kind is dying off and is marginalized

Yep, your language definitely lures the black vote.
Telling blacks that they can have a chance is against them. Liberalism sure as he'll hasn't worked. Even with a black president. You have nothing.

As an atheist I agree. Unfortunately most atheist can't tell their buttholes from their mouths. For those people I recommend the bible...
Read it twice before I was 12. Cured me of religion.
Explains yourself well.

Actually, it means everything to Earth climate change, and the definition of "ice age," which is really continent specific.

Er, no. The definition if "ice age" is the same on every continent. The Earth is currently in an ice age right now.
We are in an interglacial during an ice age. However, we may push the advent of the next advance by several thousand years by the amount of GHGs we add to the atmosphere. LaDumbkopf's crazy hypothesis is that the land masses move so quickly that they can move hundreds of miles in a hundred thousand years. The boy has no concept of geological time or processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back