Texas bible thumper is GOP choice to chair the Science Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
cry+baby.jpg
NLT is just unhappy that I kicked his ass elsewhere. The picture above is he as I was doing it.
Sure fakey make up another lie...kinda like you being a republican...
NLT, you are a bad sport. I thumped you. And others thumped. You have trouble playing with others. The fact is that I own you.

Claiming to win on the internet is like being happy you won a gold medal in the special olympics
Skull, you never have claimed a win or a triumph or a victory? Really? You are my hero for paralympians. You compete without a mind.

NLT is just unhappy that I kicked his ass elsewhere. The picture above is he as I was doing it.
Sure fakey make up another lie...kinda like you being a republican...
NLT, you are a bad sport. I thumped you. And others thumped. You have trouble playing with others. The fact is that I own you.

Claiming to win on the internet is like being happy you won a gold medal in the special olympics
Skull, you never have claimed a win or a triumph or a victory? Really? You are my hero for paralympians. You compete without a mind.

Not on an anonymous message board, no

In all actuality, your thinking makes you an enemy of the United States.

Sorry, but believing in what this nation was intended to be is Patriotism not Treason. Failing to accept the legitimate limitations on Government is Treason.

Er, no. The definition if "ice age" is the same on every continent. The Earth is currently in an ice age right now.

So, if an ice age is planetary, while did North America thaw while Greenland froze over the past million years???

I'm thinking the answer to your question revolves around your personal ignorance as to what constitutes an ice age. The entire planet does not need to be covered in ice to constitute an ice age. The reasons why ice sheets form, persist, or retreat in specific areas are complex, often involving such dynamic factors as ocean currents. Suffice it to say that Greenland froze over millions of years ago, at the beginning of the current ice age. During the onset of the current interglacial period the ice sheets of North America receded, but those of Greenland did not (at least, not yet). That some ice sheets retreated does not change the fact that the ice age continues. The cycling between glacial and interglacial periods during an ice age is a perfectly normal occurrence.

The reasons why ice sheets form, persist, or retreat in specific areas are complex, often involving such dynamic factors as ocean currents

That is not what the data suggests. The data suggests that when an Earth land mass gets to within 600 or so miles of an Earth pole, its winter snow/ice fails to fully melt during the short and cold summer, and hence the ice starts to stack. Leave that running for 800k years and you get Greenland. Leave it running for 40 million years and you get 8 million cubic miles of ice on Antarctica.

Suffice it to say that Greenland froze over millions of years ago,

Then why does the debris under the thickest portion of its ice date back only 800k years ago???

the current interglacial period

Parroting is not science. The theory you parrot is completely inconsistent with the data. It takes a person who asks real questions to figure that out. You do not question. You just parrot and shout down those who do question...

Well what liberals came up with the global warming scam. About time we get common sense back in science.

Creationism is just as bad as global warming "science." It merely wears a different set of clothes.
No, belief in God and his rules create a decent society. Atheism has given us people who don't know which bathroom to use.

Yep, that's why our lovely society is a theocracy.

Belief in God also gives us wonderful sexually repressed people willing to blow themselves up to end up with 70 virgins in the afterlife..but hey small price to pay for that sort of bathroom security.

Last edited:
Radio carbon dating shows the earth is much older than 6000 years old. That being said I do believe god created earth...through evolution.

There you have it folks. For the first time in the history of the once great Nation the bigoted racist left claims "Christians need not apply" for jobs in the science field. First the ignorant un-educated low information lefties come after Christians and then Jews and then they come for the rest of us.

Last edited:
There you have it folks. For the first time in the history of the once great Nation the left says "Christians need not apply" for jobs in the field of science.

Except it's not a job in the field of science, it's a job in the field of government science policy. A position not fit for anti-science fundamentalists.

You are parroting, LADexter. Do not accuse others of it. That is a typical far left and Alt Right tactic.

"From climate change and evolution to sex education and vaccination, there has always been tension between scientists and Congress. But Smith, who has been in Congress since 1987 and assumed the chairmanship of the Science Committee in 2013, has escalated that tension into outright war. Smith has a background in American studies and law, not science. He has, however, received more than six hundred thousand dollars in campaign contributions from the oil-and-gas industry during his time in Congress—more than from any other single industry."

For many on the right being hostile to facts, science, and the truth pays well.

Well what liberals came up with the global warming scam. About time we get common sense back in science.
Liberal crackpots like, you know, actual climate scientists. But like a good little lemming, you won't be bothered to even research it. You have your marching orders and will believe as you are told. Idiot.

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Scientific Consensus
So you are a conspiracy nut. Stay calm and stumble on.
Conspiracy nut, huh? How did you come up with that one?

It comes from their handbook, " If you know nothing, use the word conspiracy to hide the fact and pretend that is a contribution to the discussion."
Hillary used it in the 90"s right wing conspiracy.

Creationism is just as bad as global warming "science." It merely wears a different set of clothes.
No, belief in God and his rules create a decent society. Atheism has given us people who don't know which bathroom to use.

Yep, that's why our lovely society is a theocracy.

Belief in God also gives us wonderful sexually repressed people willing to blow themselves up to end up with 70 virgins in the afterlife..but hey small price to pay for that sort of bathroom security.
That is the Muslim religion that teaches hate. Which if we aren't smart we will be living by. Forget the queers they will be put to death. Under Clintons rule

The hate and misinformation by the Alt Righters above is out and in the opinion.

That is the Muslim religion that teaches hate. Which if we aren't smart we will be living by. Forget the queers they will be put to death. Under Clintons rule

Well you certainly are in no danger of being smart, so that boat has sailed already.

Well you certainly are in no danger of being smart, so that boat has sailed already.
The millennials are reading the material by the far right nut jobs and the hate of the Alt Right.

They don't like HRC but are coming to the conclusion that Trump may be the devil incarnate.

Hillary wants to increase Obama's illegal immigration plan by 500% you support that?
jknownothing jumps right into the fire. Bold assertion, little buddy, where is the proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back