Texas bible thumper is GOP choice to chair the Science Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd that while humans have been consistently wrong, the Bible has been consistently correct. If all the scientists had read Job, they would have known you couldn't fall off the edge of earth.
God is very clear and unchanging on dimensions. While man thought 2. No,3. No, there's 4. No, 10. No,11. No, there are an infinite amount of dimensions.
And now Kaku is about to enlighten us some more about the universe and who authored it. Stay tuned...
You dumb bastard, it was not the scientists, but the church of that time, that insisted that the earth was flat. Pythagoras noted that the earth was a sphere in the fifth century BC. Like most "Conservatives" you seem to be woefully deficient in knowledge concerning the evolution of ideas in science.
The far right's nonsense is similar to the Pilgrims pushing for Indian rights and the slavers were doing the right thing by bring blacks to work in the plantations. That is a screwy world of the far right and the Alt Right.
Like keeping those blacks uneducated and on welfare for life? You are a heartless Bayard. Trump will bring blacks back to breing successful. Something you are against.
Yep, your language definitely lures the black vote.
Telling blacks that they can have a chance is against them. Liberalism sure as he'll hasn't worked. Even with a black president. You have nothing.
That's the glue talking through you. Are you the one who uses vulgar names for blacks?

Bullshit she is for open boarders. So if I prove you wrong, will you be anti Clinton? Be careful, I will want your vote as proof.
jknownothing, an immigration reform program is not "open borders" by any logical reasoning. I want you to be careful. Know that I will hold you to the meaning of words.
2000 middle eastern immigrants were let in, I'm 2015. Hillary wants 65,000 to come in on her watch a year. Sorry you are wrong.
Bold Assertions mean nothing. So BHO wants to increase our population by 0.000006006% and HRC, according to your lie, wants to increase it by 0.00019519519.
Illegally yes that sucks, maybe one of those terrorists will influence your life for the worse. Only someone can hope, huh?
I am far more concerned about gun crazies on the Alt Right than gun crazies on the far right or jihadists, period. Our LEO is too.
Or those uneducated blacks you keep down? Tell me why did Obama try to stop a charter school in Washington when he got elected? Then had to reopen it, because minorities raised he'll. Please tell me.

You dumb bastard, it was not the scientists, but the church of that time, that insisted that the earth was flat. Pythagoras noted that the earth was a sphere in the fifth century BC. Like most "Conservatives" you seem to be woefully deficient in knowledge concerning the evolution of ideas in science.
The far right's nonsense is similar to the Pilgrims pushing for Indian rights and the slavers were doing the right thing by bring blacks to work in the plantations. That is a screwy world of the far right and the Alt Right.
Like keeping those blacks uneducated and on welfare for life? You are a heartless Bayard. Trump will bring blacks back to breing successful. Something you are against.
Yep, your language definitely lures the black vote.
Telling blacks that they can have a chance is against them. Liberalism sure as he'll hasn't worked. Even with a black president. You have nothing.
That's the glue talking through you. Are you the one who uses vulgar names for blacks?
No I use them for racist nig#ers that are very ignorant. Especially when they call me a cracker. Are you a minority?

jknownothing, an immigration reform program is not "open borders" by any logical reasoning. I want you to be careful. Know that I will hold you to the meaning of words.
2000 middle eastern immigrants were let in, I'm 2015. Hillary wants 65,000 to come in on her watch a year. Sorry you are wrong.
Bold Assertions mean nothing. So BHO wants to increase our population by 0.000006006% and HRC, according to your lie, wants to increase it by 0.00019519519.
Illegally yes that sucks, maybe one of those terrorists will influence your life for the worse. Only someone can hope, huh?
I am far more concerned about gun crazies on the Alt Right than gun crazies on the far right or jihadists, period. Our LEO is too.
Or those uneducated blacks you keep down? Tell me why did Obama try to stop a charter school in Washington when he got elected? Then had to reopen it, because minorities raised he'll. Please tell me.
Yup, you have real problems with race, don't you?

The government is where the grants come from that support science......

Please show me the SPECIFIC wording in Article I, Section 8 of the US Constitution allowing Federal money to be spent on Scientific Research.
Fallacy of false criteria. Fallacy of false authority. Your opinion does not count.
My opinion has nothing to do with it. Here's what you get with gov. controlled science:
U.S. Global Change Research Program Budget:
USGCRP_2.jpg

And here is where the money for that charade came from:
ARRA:
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Damn. Fucking amazing, just plain fucking amazing. So they spent 2.5 billion on global climate change in 1995 because of a law that was passed in 2009. Damn, those scientists are prescient, are they not.

No, belief in God and his rules create a decent society. Atheism has given us people who don't know which bathroom to use.
south carolina the hotbed of bible thumping retards
Yeah and we got plenty of uneducated nig#ers like yourself. Thanks to liberalism.
Alt Right on display, as jknownothing shows his racial taboos.
Liberal intentions created the problem. 50 years of liberal education and welfare created it. Prove me wrong.
Maybe so, but your bold assertion means nothing without evidence.
You are funny on that one. Black families used to be close and hard working till liberalism created welfare. Which took the father out of the family. Congratulations.

Well what liberals came up with the global warming scam. About time we get common sense back in science.

Creationism is just as bad as global warming "science." It merely wears a different set of clothes.
Why do you think humans can't affect the climate? Ever hear of the Dust Bowl. Then, it was a combination of drought and poor farming practices.

Dust storms in the 1930s Dust Bowl

The dust bowl affected the entire northern hemisphere for years.

The entire great plains looked like this:
central-great-plains-grassla-1.jpg

Ignorant farmers turned it into this:

Dust_Bowl_-_Dallas,_South_Dakota_1936.jpg

dustbowl-promo-16_9.jpg
s3191-lg.jpg

Fortunately, government stepped in and FORCED farmers to change their ways. People help cause it, and people helped fix it.

Today, with so many more people and a much larger footprint, the impact can only be greater. Does that really have to be explained?

Yup, you have real problems with race, don't you?
Nope, I have no problem at all with race. Liberals do, what did you call Carson? The one I wanted to be president. See I consider you a nig#er also, because you hate America. I have no idea what color you are.

There you have it folks. For the first time in the history of the once great Nation the bigoted racist left claims "Christians need not apply" for jobs in the science field. First the ignorant un-educated low information lefties come after Christians and then Jews and then they come for the rest of us.
What a stupid post. I personally know many scientists that are Christians. They accept the philosophy that Christ taught us to live by. They do not try to turn the Bible into a science text. And they accept the things that nature teaches us about the universe. If you want to go into science, and still state that the universe was created 6000 years ago, then, yes, you have a problem. But the problem is your irrational belief, not the present state of science.

Well what liberals came up with the global warming scam. About time we get common sense back in science.

Creationism is just as bad as global warming "science." It merely wears a different set of clothes.

Odd that while humans have been consistently wrong, the Bible has been consistently correct. If all the scientists had read Job, they would have known you couldn't fall off the edge of earth.
God is very clear and unchanging on dimensions. While man thought 2. No,3. No, there's 4. No, 10. No,11. No, there are an infinite amount of dimensions.
And now Kaku is about to enlighten us some more about the universe and who authored it. Stay tuned...
Global warming is a hoax you stupid dumb fuck.
Look, little lying cocksuck, find me one Scientific Society, one National Academy of Sciences, or even just one major University that states that. You cannot, because not exists. They are state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. What you are saying is that there is a vast international conspiracy by all the scientists in the world to delude all the rest of us. LOL Don't run out of tin foil for your hats.

No, belief in God and his rules create a decent society. Atheism has given us people who don't know which bathroom to use.
Yeah and we got plenty of uneducated nig#ers like yourself. Thanks to liberalism.
his kind is dying off and is marginalized

Let us hope that this is so on Nov 8th. I'd hate to see one of these backwards pieces of shit in the oval office.

Global warming is a hoax you stupid dumb fuck.
Look, little lying cocksuck, find me one Scientific Society, one National Academy of Sciences, or even just one major University that states that. You cannot, because not exists. They are state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. What you are saying is that there is a vast international conspiracy by all the scientists in the world to delude all the rest of us. LOL Don't run out of tin foil for your hats.
Then why won't any of the global warming scientists debate it?

his kind is dying off and is marginalized

Let us hope that this is so on Nov 8th. I'd hate to see one of these backwards pieces of shit in the oval office.
Then vote against Hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back