Texas bible thumper is GOP choice to chair the Science Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, belief in God and his rules create a decent society. Atheism has given us people who don't know which bathroom to use.
The Islamic belief in god doesn't seem to be creating a decent society.....
Was the United States based on the Muslim religion? If so you would be dead.
The United States wasn't based on any religion...but where in your original post were you only referring to the United States?
It was based on religion. Until the likes of yourself started to take over. We were the strongest country in the world. Now we have Obama drawing imaginary red lines. Thanks to liberalism.
It is not...it is based on Greek democracy, Roman Republican government ideals, and Enlightenment philosophical concepts......to get AWAY from religion in government. They saw what an abortion that was with the Puritans.
Abortion became legal in the 70's thanks for proving my point about liberalism.

Well you certainly are in no danger of being smart, so that boat has sailed already.
Hillary wants to increase Obama's illegal immigration plan by 500% you support that?
Let's see that.
Listen to your candidate, my gosh. Quit being an idiot.
I do...show where Clinton wants to do what you claim.
Google it.
So, you lied...surprise, surprise. You fit right in as a Drumpf minion.

Odd that while humans have been consistently wrong, the Bible has been consistently correct. If all the scientists had read Job, they would have known you couldn't fall off the edge of earth.
God is very clear and unchanging on dimensions. While man thought 2. No,3. No, there's 4. No, 10. No,11. No, there are an infinite amount of dimensions.
And now Kaku is about to enlighten us some more about the universe and who authored it. Stay tuned...
"The bible has been consistently correct"...:lol:
Well your global warming myth is basically based on it.
"My global warming myth"....you can't even get THAT right...:lol:
You don't believe in global warming, or climate change?
I don't care...our climate is always changing....all one has to do is look to the geological record.
Then why make such a big deal about it?

The United States wasn't based on any religion...but where in your original post were you only referring to the United States?
It was based on religion. Until the likes of yourself started to take over. We were the strongest country in the world. Now we have Obama drawing imaginary red lines. Thanks to liberalism.
It is not...it is based on Greek democracy, Roman Republican government ideals, and Enlightenment philosophical concepts......to get AWAY from religion in government. They saw what an abortion that was with the Puritans.
WHOOSH!...That sound was that Deflection Squirrel you just lobbed over your own head...:lol:

Hillary wants to increase Obama's illegal immigration plan by 500% you support that?
Let's see that.
Google it.
Not my fault you are too stupid to Google immigrants under Hillary. Thanks for proving the point liberals don't have brains.

"The bible has been consistently correct"...:lol:
I don't care...our climate is always changing....all one has to do is look to the geological record.
I never do...you are the one who said I do.....please try to keep up, eh?

WHOOSH!...That sound was that Deflection Squirrel you just lobbed over your own head...:lol:
No the United States was based on religion, but liberals started to take over and look where we are at now.

Creationism is just as bad as global warming "science." It merely wears a different set of clothes.
No, belief in God and his rules create a decent society. Atheism has given us people who don't know which bathroom to use.
Stupid ass, whose word are we to take on that, yours or Jefferson's?

Let's see that.
Google it.
Not my fault you are too stupid to Google immigrants under Hillary. Thanks for proving the point liberals don't have brains.
I'm smart enough to catch you in a lie you made...and now you squirm because you know you got caught.

You support obama?

No the United States was based on religion, but liberals started to take over and look where we are at now.
No it is not....and our great Founders were the ones smart enough to create a government with constitutional protections against religious crazies of all stripes.

Google it.
I'm smart enough to catch you in a lie you made...and now you squirm because you know you got caught.
Okay then, are you in support to stop immigrants from coming over the border?

No it is not....and our great Founders were the ones smart enough to create a government with constitutional protections against religious crazies of all stripes.
No, we used to have prayer in school. That's when students got educated.

You support obama?
I support our President and Commander in Chief...while I don't agree with him unconditionally. Don't you?

Google it.
Stop immigrants? Even legal immigrants? You are for zero immigration?

No, we used to have prayer in school. That's when students got educated.
Prove that prayer in school equates to being educated? What is this magic prayer that imparts education?...Recite it for us.

Stupid ass, whose word are we to take on that, yours or Jefferson's?
Like I said we used to produce productive students when prayer was in schools. Now we have assholes like yourself praising a guy who sits during the national anthem.

Google it.
Stop immigrants? Even legal immigrants? You are for zero immigration?
I'm talking illegal immigration.

Please show me the specific wording that allows us to do many things through our government that the founding fathers could not even envision. Luddites like you can go the hell, we will continue to use our money to advance the state of knowledge.

I agree there are hundreds of illegal things the US Government spends money on every day.

The problem isn't the Government spending get your money. The problem is them spending MY,money.

That is the Muslim religion that teaches hate. Which if we aren't smart we will be living by. Forget the queers they will be put to death. Under Clintons rule

Well you certainly are in no danger of being smart, so that boat has sailed already.
The millennials are reading the material by the far right nut jobs and the hate of the Alt Right.

They don't like HRC but are coming to the conclusion that Trump may be the devil incarnate.
Trump hasn't called one quarter of Americans deplorable. That in itself says she won't represent all Americans. Which Trump says he will represent all Americans. You lose.
You don't find racists, misogynists, anti-semites, homophobes, and ageists deplorable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back