Texas bible thumper is GOP choice to chair the Science Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abortion became legal in the 70's thanks for proving my point about liberalism.
WHOOSH!...That sound was that Deflection Squirrel you just lobbed over your own head...:lol:
No the United States was based on religion, but liberals started to take over and look where we are at now.
No it is not....and our great Founders were the ones smart enough to create a government with constitutional protections against religious crazies of all stripes.
No, we used to have prayer in school. That's when students got educated.
Prove that prayer in school equates to being educated? What is this magic prayer that imparts education?...Recite it for us.
God said if you turn against me, I will turn against you. Sodom and the Roman empire figured out the hard way. So is the United States unfortunately.

That is the Muslim religion that teaches hate. Which if we aren't smart we will be living by. Forget the queers they will be put to death. Under Clintons rule

Well you certainly are in no danger of being smart, so that boat has sailed already.
The millennials are reading the material by the far right nut jobs and the hate of the Alt Right.

They don't like HRC but are coming to the conclusion that Trump may be the devil incarnate.
Trump hasn't called one quarter of Americans deplorable. That in itself says she won't represent all Americans. Which Trump says he will represent all Americans. You lose.
You don't find racists, misogynists, anti-semites, homophobes, and ageists deplorable?
Liberals has been using that language for decades. Only to prove you are all of what you claim is to be.

You don't believe in global warming, or climate change?
I don't care...our climate is always changing....all one has to do is look to the geological record.
Then why make such a big deal about it?
I never do...you are the one who said I do.....please try to keep up, eh?
You support obama?
I support our President and Commander in Chief...while I don't agree with him unconditionally. Don't you?
So you agree with all the illegal Syrian refugees coming across our boders?

That is the Muslim religion that teaches hate. Which if we aren't smart we will be living by. Forget the queers they will be put to death. Under Clintons rule

Well you certainly are in no danger of being smart, so that boat has sailed already.
The millennials are reading the material by the far right nut jobs and the hate of the Alt Right.

They don't like HRC but are coming to the conclusion that Trump may be the devil incarnate.
Trump hasn't called one quarter of Americans deplorable. That in itself says she won't represent all Americans. Which Trump says he will represent all Americans. You lose.
You don't find racists, misogynists, anti-semites, homophobes, and ageists deplorable?
Also I find that people supporting a grown man using a girls locker room deplorable.

The Islamic belief in god doesn't seem to be creating a decent society.....
Was the United States based on the Muslim religion? If so you would be dead.
The United States wasn't based on any religion...but where in your original post were you only referring to the United States?
It was based on religion. Until the likes of yourself started to take over. We were the strongest country in the world. Now we have Obama drawing imaginary red lines. Thanks to liberalism.
Stupid ass, whose word are we to take on that, yours or Jefferson's?
Like I said we used to produce productive students when prayer was in schools. Now we have assholes like yourself praising a guy who sits during the national anthem.
I was educated when prayer was in school....:lol:

And don't think I haven't noticed you have tried to deflect again, accusing me of supporting...AGAIN...something I never did. Provide a link of me "praising a guy who sits during the national anthem".

If you were educated when there was organized school prayer, is that what made you so stupid?

Also I find that people supporting a grown man using a girls locker room deplorable.
Where has that happened?

Was the United States based on the Muslim religion? If so you would be dead.
The United States wasn't based on any religion...but where in your original post were you only referring to the United States?
It was based on religion. Until the likes of yourself started to take over. We were the strongest country in the world. Now we have Obama drawing imaginary red lines. Thanks to liberalism.
Like I said we used to produce productive students when prayer was in schools. Now we have assholes like yourself praising a guy who sits during the national anthem.

And don't think I haven't noticed you have tried to deflect again, accusing me of supporting...AGAIN...something I never did. Provide a link of me "praising a guy who sits during the national anthem".

If you were educated when there was organized school prayer, is that what made you so stupid?
So you are against sitting for the national anthem, even though Obama supports it?

I don't care...our climate is always changing....all one has to do is look to the geological record.
You support obama?
I support our President and Commander in Chief...while I don't agree with him unconditionally. Don't you?
"Illegal" Syrian refugees? So they are sneaking across the border? How do you know they are Syrians if they are illegally sneaking across? How do you know they are refugees if they are illegally sneaking across?

WHOOSH!...That sound was that Deflection Squirrel you just lobbed over your own head...:lol:
No the United States was based on religion, but liberals started to take over and look where we are at now.
No it is not....and our great Founders were the ones smart enough to create a government with constitutional protections against religious crazies of all stripes.
Prove that prayer in school equates to being educated? What is this magic prayer that imparts education?...Recite it for us.
God said if you turn against me, I will turn against you. Sodom and the Roman empire figured out the hard way. So is the United States unfortunately.
The Roman Empire was one of the longest lasting on record. And Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing on either the Greeks or the Romans in the way of sexual preferances. And both those civilizations are known as the founders of our modern civilization.

Where has that happened?
Obama told schools to let boys to use girls locker rooms or their funding would be stopped. Don't you pay attention?

So you are against sitting for the national anthem, even though Obama supports it?
I support every making their own decision...even if that is talking on their phone...or going to get a beer...or going to the bathroom. Me? I stand at attention as I was taught in the military.

You support obama?
"Illegal" Syrian refugees? So they are sneaking across the border? How do you know they are Syrians if they are illegally sneaking across? How do you know they are refugees if they are illegally sneaking across?
My God you are dumber than Obama. Haven't you been paying attention?

Where has that happened?
Obama told schools to let boys to use girls locker rooms or their funding would be stopped. Don't you pay attention?
You need to make up your mind..."boys" now? You claimed grown men" .

The Roman Empire was one of the longest lasting on record. And Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing on either the Greeks or the Romans in the way of sexual preferances. And both those civilizations are known as the founders of our modern civilization.
What happened to the Roman empire?

"Some Texas Bible-thumper, who believes the earth is 6000 years old and that the first woman was fashioned from the first man's rib, is the GOP choice to head Congress' science committee. Ignorance like this doesn't come easy--it has to be carefully cultivated."

Such is the bane of the Christian right.

You support obama?
My God you are dumber than Obama. Haven't you been paying attention?
I most certainly have. Tell me what an ILLEGAL Syrian refugee is.....your words have meanings, you know.

Where has that happened?
So men aren't in schools? Who teaches them? So your cool with a boy with a dick showering with girls?

Where has that happened?
So men aren't in schools? Who teaches them? So your cool with a boy with a dick showering with girls?
Show me grown men...heck, show me grown women showering with girls in school.

What happened to the Roman empire?
They went Christian....and collapsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back