Texas billionaire H. Ross Perot dies aged 89

Rip, Ross Perot.Thanks for the lesson in putting a criminal cabal into the presidency to humiliate an American WWII hero like George H. W. Bush by splitting the conservative vote. We are now facing the same criminal cabal trying to usurp power to put communism on our table and has been since you split the party. But do rest in peace. We're working on undoing the damages, and yes, all is forgiven.

he's a favorite among conservatives, even though he let Bill Clinton win

D_DYf67XYAA57L2.jpg

Perot was the first Trump....

Ross was 1,001 times more a man, a patriot, and a good human that Trump could ever dream of being
Your still obsessing over the Russian election stealing hoax? Nuts.

No; that must be what you continue to obsess over.

When I compare Ross & Trump I see two completely different personalities, with two completely different lives, and two completely different outcomes. One cared about people & the other cares about himself. One served his nation & the other ran away when duty called. One was a proud father & husband that was married to a single wife for over six decades; the other was married several times with a track record of adultery. One gave selflessly to numerous causes, with never a hint of scandal & the other took & took & took, and looted the kitty.

Russia? What is Russia?

Ross was 1,001 times more a man, a patriot, and a good human that Trump could ever dream of being

When I compare Ross & Trump I see two completely different personalities, with two completely different lives, and two completely different outcomes. One cared about people & the other cares about himself. One served his nation & the other ran away when duty called. One was a proud father & husband that was married to a single wife for over six decades; the other was married several times with a track record of adultery. One gave selflessly to numerous causes, with never a hint of scandal & the other took & took & took, and looted the kitty.

Russia? What is Russia?
The truth is that you have changed....Trump and Perot are very in kind politically but when you were infected with CNN induced TDS you lost your way.....so sad indeed....

Russia? What is Russia?
The truth is that you have changed....Trump and Perot are very in kind politically but when you were infected with CNN induced TDS you lost your way.....so sad indeed....

I never learned the concepts of serving one's nation, honesty, respect, being faithful to a spouse, morality, etc., among other attributes, from some media source; I leave that up to folks such as yourself.

Russia? What is Russia?

I never learned the concepts of serving one's nation, honesty, respect, being faithful to a spouse, morality, etc., among other attributes, from some media source; I leave that up to folks such as yourself.
Come on.....we can count the faithful and moral presidents in the history of the nation on one hand....what counts is their love for country and Trump shows he loves America and is putting us first over the rest of the world and the selfish wishes of the super rich.....

Its incredible that still after all these years the sheep just dont get it that both parties are corrupt and one in the same,that the establishment did not care if Bush or clinton got in just as long as one of them did.they dont get it that Perot never had a prayer of a chance of winning or another independent gary johnson will never have a chance as an independent to win,since they are not part of the corrupt two party err,ONE PARTY SYSTEM we have.:rolleyes:

Things today would have been so much better had Perot been elected over Clinton.Unlike Clinton and Bush,HE was against NAFTA.:thup:
Agreed.

The system we have now guarantees the Ruling Class/Establishment gets their way, no matter who wins.

The people voted for O thinking he was for them, then they found out rather quickly he wasn’t. So, they went for Donnie. The same result seems to be taking shape.

He was the baddest CEO in the history of mankind. When Iran took his employees hostage, he hired mercenaries to bust them out and then smuggled everyone out of the country. That dude is a GANGSTER!

The Unbelievable Story Of A Texas Businessman Who Launched A Freelance Commando Raid in Iran
He was the first Trump. He was an independent warrior.

Making any comparison between Trump & Ross is like comparing Satan to Jesus.
You think Perot is Satan?

Good Riddance -

Without him The Clintons are never thrusted upon the rest of us.
They remain Local Yocals for the rest of their days.
Sick fuck.

He was this countrys best hope to get on solid fiscal ground. Your hatred of Clinton is in no way a reflection of the value Perot would have brought to our nation.

I PROUDLY voted for Perot

RIP

Forum List

Back