Texas DA murder suspects arrested and they aren't white supremacists

Wow, what a low IQ piece of shit.....talk about stereotyping and judgemental.......all things a liberal accuses the right of.....

How do you know he's not a gay pedophile that works for the democrat party?

Holy geez. Moron, that was exactly my point... the OP doesn't know WHAT kind of people these are.

Looks like these past few incidents are disgruntled former employee incidents. The MSM is a joke. They desperately wanted it to be 'White Supremacists.' And i'm sure they're itching for it to be 'White Guys' who carried out the Boston Marathon attack too. CNN & NBC can barely contain their glee when speculating about that. Do yourself a big favor, turn off the Idiot Box. It will change your life.

Oh Is it time for Gramps daily "life is tough on us White Guys" thread again?

Just a few days ago the accusation of a radical rightwing group was all the left talked about in this case. You can pretend otherwise if you like idc

Funny that you would consider Radical Rightwing Group with White Guys. Then whine and cry when someone else makes the same comparison.

Good job, now finish your foot sandwich

Looks like these past few incidents are disgruntled former employee incidents. The MSM is a joke. They desperately wanted it to be 'White Supremacists.'
346.gif

handjob.gif

Good, I'm glad it not some prison gang that's out murdering public officals.

Just a few days ago the accusation of a radical rightwing group was all the left talked about in this case. You can pretend otherwise if you like idc

The Aryan Brotherhood is not a "radical rightwing group". They're a prison gang.

I have no idea why you guys feel the need to defend them.

Texas DA murder suspects arrested and they aren't white supremacists.

Yup, it's a sad day for Liberals as the Boston bomber has been reported to be non white. These two stories are not going to help the Liberal agenda any.

The Aryan Brotherhood is not a "radical rightwing group". They're a prison gang.

Not defending them. Just don't like being lumped in with them simply because im on the right.

Not defending them. Just don't like being lumped in with them simply because im on the right.

I can understand that - and anyone who tried to lump all rightwingers in with the AB is an idiot.

The AB isn't a political organization. They're not "right wing".

They're a prison gang. Nothing more than that.

Texas DA murder suspects arrested and they aren't white supremacists.

Yup, it's a sad day for Liberals as the Boston bomber has been reported to be non white.

That's what The NY Post is saying, huh??!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

I have no idea what you're talking about.

we not too long ago talked about a crime and the perpetrator was black, toro got all indignant that we mentioned that fact. that's all. up to speed now?

I guess..

So what exactly does that have to do with this thread? That's the big part I'm missing.

we're discussing whiteness, so I'm standing in for toro and asking what the hell race has to do with it.. up to speed now?

we not too long ago talked about a crime and the perpetrator was black, toro got all indignant that we mentioned that fact. that's all. up to speed now?

I guess..

So what exactly does that have to do with this thread? That's the big part I'm missing.

we're discussing whiteness, so I'm standing in for toro and asking what the hell race has to do with it.. up to speed now?

Who's talking about "whiteness"?

Forum List

Back