Texas DA murder suspects arrested and they aren't white supremacists

Well if the former TX gubmint official and his wife are white Texans they are STILL radical white supremacists. Thats just the general nature of white Texans!

Oh Is it time for Gramps daily "life is tough on us White Guys" thread again?

I guess..

So what exactly does that have to do with this thread? That's the big part I'm missing.

we're discussing whiteness, so I'm standing in for toro and asking what the hell race has to do with it.. up to speed now?

Who's talking about "whiteness"?

here,, I linked you to two liberals who are talking about "whiteness" what say ye now?

This thread is about white supremacists (or, to be more accurate, not about them).

Not about "whiteness".

then strike the word "white" and call them supremacists, cause toro says race don't matter for shit.

I'm not sure what the fuck Toro has to do with this thread either...

now that's three times in a row you've admitted to being clueless.. can ya hear the rooster crow? or knot?

I'm not sure what the fuck Toro has to do with this thread either...

now that's three times in a row you've admitted to being clueless.. can ya hear the rooster crow? or knot?

I'll admit to being clueless as to what the fuck your incoherent ramblings mean, sure.

did ya get the links I provided where two of your liberals made it about "white" or did you develop sudden onset blindness?

Well if the former TX gubmint official and his wife are white Texans they are STILL radical white supremacists. Thats just the general nature of white Texans!

we're discussing whiteness, so I'm standing in for toro and asking what the hell race has to do with it.. up to speed now?

here,, I linked you to two liberals who are talking about "whiteness" what say ye now?

Then feel free to discuss "whiteness" with them as much as you like. But you responded to my post, not theirs.

Then feel free to discuss "whiteness" with them as much as you like. But you responded to my post, not theirs.

your question to me was "who's talking about white?" I answered your question. you should apologize but being a liberal I know you don't have it in ya. so take yer failed self and get a tissue.

Cool trick how you ignored the title and the OP.

It's a former Txs gov't official and his wife

Sources: Suspect Arrested in TX D.A. Murder « FOX News Radio

How will the left spin this news?

They'll keep spinning.

What gets me is that many of their viewers won't hold it against the media that they reported something that was totally false and probably won't apologize for it.

It's clear they have an agenda and they allow the color of people's skin to dictate how they proceed when covering any story.

They want every suspect to be able to be tied to the right somehow, even if they have to make shit up.

It's a former Txs gov't official and his wife

Sources: Suspect Arrested in TX D.A. Murder « FOX News Radio

How will the left spin this news?

They'll keep spinning.

What gets me is that many of their viewers won't hold it against the media that they reported something that was totally false and probably won't apologize for it.
Nothing "false" was reported. "The media" said that the Aryan Brotherhood was being investigated - which was true.

It's clear they have an agenda and they allow the color of people's skin to dictate how they proceed when covering any story.
I can't for the life of me understand what the fuck you guys are talking about with this shit.

The current suspects are white too.

They want every suspect to be able to be tied to the right somehow, even if they have to make shit up.

The Aryan Brotherhood is not a "right wing" organization. They're not "tied to the right" in any way.

They're simply a prison gang. I can't for the life of me figure out why you feel the need to defend them so much.

Bad day for the corrupt NWO Globalist Press. They really really wanted it to be that bad ole racist Whitey. Boo Hoo for them. :(

Forum List

Back