Texas denies anchor babies birth certificates

Oh and illegals have a permanent Domicile??

I think not since they are here illegally without the permission of the US Govt. and with out a Visa.

You can think whatever you like but the highest court in the land has already addressed this issue and you lost, more than 100 years ago...

No. I didn't lose. The taxpayers of America lost and will continue to lose.

Oh and facts are facts. They have no domicile and aren't here with the permission of the US Govt. and therefore have no visa's.

You can believe what you want and support what you want.

Oh and if Trump wins he will push for that amendment to the amendment and it will be good luck for we taxpayers.

Enjoy your fantasy, since that's what it is.

Why thank you. I certainly will.
Oh I'm absolutely certain of that since you don't live in the real world where laws and the Constitution actually matter when they don't go your way...

I'm a firm believer in the constitution and I do live in the real world.

One has to wonder where you reside though and the fact that you have no questions about a law that was never a law.

Fantasy land perhaps??

Last edited:
Yes, states being unconstitutional, great idea...

You must have missed this part.

the link...
"But local officials, which issue birth certificates registered by the Texas Department of State Health Services Vital Statistics Unit, told the women they would no longer accept either the matricula consular, which is a photo ID issued by the Mexican Consulate to Mexican nationals living in the U.S., or a foreign passport without a current U.S. visa. Undocumented Central American women are also being turned away because they only have a passport without a U.S. visa. “They are locking out a huge chunk of the undocumented immigrant community,” says Harbury"

Guess you need a visa. If you're an illegal you won't have one.
If the baby was born here, it's American. Deal with it, the Supreme Court did, more than 100 years ago.
Cite the court case?

125 years ago they said Indians are American citizens under the 14th but not illegal newborns
United States v. Wong Kim Ark
In the case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), the Supreme Court ruled that a person who

• is born in the United States
  • of parents who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of a foreign power
  • whose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States
  • whose parents are there carrying on business and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity of the foreign power to which they are subject
becomes, at the time of his birth, a citizen of the United States by virtue of the first clause of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.
Birthright citizenship in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was legal ....

We are talking illegal

Its never been challenged.

the link...
"But local officials, which issue birth certificates registered by the Texas Department of State Health Services Vital Statistics Unit, told the women they would no longer accept either the matricula consular, which is a photo ID issued by the Mexican Consulate to Mexican nationals living in the U.S., or a foreign passport without a current U.S. visa. Undocumented Central American women are also being turned away because they only have a passport without a U.S. visa. “They are locking out a huge chunk of the undocumented immigrant community,” says Harbury"

If the baby was born here, it's American. Deal with it, the Supreme Court did, more than 100 years ago.
Cite the court case?

125 years ago they said Indians are American citizens under the 14th but not illegal newborns
In the case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), the Supreme Court ruled that a person who

• whose parents are there carrying on business and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity of the foreign power to which they are subject
becomes, at the time of his birth, a citizen of the United States by virtue of the first clause of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.

That was legal ....

We are talking illegal

That's because there's no need. Born here means you're an American, with a couple of very small exceptions, like mom has diplomatic immunity.

Good for Texas. Spend millions defending an illegal decision just to pander to the haters

Cite the court case, paint my house couldn't, it's never been challenged that I can find

And why were at have to declare how the he'll is Ted Cruz eligible?

They should deal with it again. One hundred years later.

They will and you guys will be bitch-slapped down once again. I'd think you would be tired of getting your ass handed to you by now but then again, you're living proof...

You can't fix stupid.

Us guys?

Oh you mean we taxpayers who are sick and tired of supporting illegals?? illegals who shouldn't be in the country in the first place. Those guys??

Oh and apparently you have no problem with a law that was never a law and have no questions about it either. A sheep you truly are. Baaaa

And you're right.

You can't fix stupid and you're living proof

the link...

Cite the court case?

That was legal ....

We are talking illegal

That's because there's no need. Born here means you're an American, with a couple of very small exceptions, like mom has diplomatic immunity.

I am with you, I believe someone born here is an American citizen, but everything I find it's never been challenged ...it's not like they will strip citizen ship, but prevent future anchor baby's...

Cite the court case?

That was legal ....

We are talking illegal

I am with you, I believe someone born here is an American citizen, but everything I find it's never been challenged ...it's not like they will strip citizen ship, but prevent future anchor baby's...
1. Use Google. 2. Learn English. That ain't it...

Cite the court case?

That was legal ....

We are talking illegal

Then cite the court case?

You can't fix stupid.

you mean like this >>>>------------->
getimage.aspx

Texas Denies Birth Certificates to Children of Immigrants

Good job Texas! Leading the nation in common sense once again!

Don't ever claim that the rule of law matters to you when some other issue is on the table.

Apparently you didn't read it either.

the link...

No Visa. No birth certificate. And get a load of the Mexican cosulate giving matricula consular to Mexicans residing in America. Most of whom are illegals.

And yes I agree, they need to amend the amendment.
so... the rule of law, the constitution, isn't being followed.

That was legal ....

We are talking illegal

You're looking at it backwards. Laws are constitutional by default. Granting a child born in the US citizenship is legal.

the link...

Cite the court case?

Oh and illegals have a permanent Domicile??

I think not since they are here illegally without the permission of the US Govt. and with out a Visa.
you know what's weird? the word domicile doesn't appear in the 14th amendment.
those babies born in the united states are citizens.

That was legal ....

We are talking illegal

Anchor baby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That Time the Supreme Court Said the Constitution Definitely Protects Birthright Citizenship

Your concerns were dealt with in the case I cited. Read it and learn English.

Forum List

Back