Texas denies anchor babies birth certificates

I am with you, I believe someone born here is an American citizen, but everything I find it's never been challenged ...it's not like they will strip citizen ship, but prevent future anchor baby's...
you know what's weird? the word domicile doesn't appear in the 14th amendment.
those babies born in the united states are citizens.

Check out some of the other threads on this subject. Its all there.
I am with you, I believe someone born here is an American citizen, but everything I find it's never been challenged ...it's not like they will strip citizen ship, but prevent future anchor baby's...

are you claiming that the united states does not have jurisdiction over those here illegally?

I'm not telling you. What you read is. They also have no domicile because they are here illegally.
you keep going back to domicile like that matters. also, most illegal aliens do have a home, not that it matters.
so do you believe that in the united states illegals can't be arrested? are not subject to our laws? can't be sued?

They are talking about a Legal domicile which they don't have because they are here illegally without the permission of the US Govt.

As for suing them?? Who knows. I sure don't. Ever tried to sue someone who isn't supposed to be here??

We all know they can be arrested and are subject to our laws.

Doesn't alter the fact that they are here illegally.
so they are subject to our laws, we agree on that.
gee, subject to our laws... sounds like they fall under our jurisdiction - and that means the babies born here are citizens.

Wongs parents didn't break any laws by coming here legally and having a child dumb shit paint my house

That case nothing to do with criminals who enter here illegally and give birth to a child on US soil.
so you think we don't have jurisdiction over illegal aliens? they can't be charged with crimes in a court? aren't subject to our laws?

Wongs parents didn't break any laws by coming here legally and having a child dumb shit paint my house

That case nothing to do with criminals who enter here illegally and give birth to a child on US soil.
Your concerns were dealt with in the case. Your dog won't hunt. I'm not telling you again.

Last edited:

are you claiming that the united states does not have jurisdiction over those here illegally?

I'm not telling you. What you read is. They also have no domicile because they are here illegally.
you keep going back to domicile like that matters. also, most illegal aliens do have a home, not that it matters.
so do you believe that in the united states illegals can't be arrested? are not subject to our laws? can't be sued?
Their arguments are nonsense, it just pisses the off that a baby born here is almost always automatically made an American Citizen, who then becomes another little wetback they can't just deport.

You're the one called them wetbacks. Not me nor anyone else. Just you.

If you can't make the point, by all means call everyone a racist and a bigot.

Their arguments are nonsense, it just pisses the off that a baby born here is almost always automatically made an American Citizen, who then becomes another little wetback they can't just deport.

You're the one called them wetbacks. Not me nor anyone else. Just you.

If you can't make the point, by all means call everyone a racist and a bigot.
I made my point, and you don't have to call them wetbacks since they already know that's what you think of them. Your actions speak for themselves.

English Common Law

English common law was rejected by the founders

we broke away from that when we declared independence

and several years later by forming our own Constitution to live by
Not even close. Our laws were, and are, filled with English Common Law.

you really are not very bright are you

we use

statutory law and regulatory law
Learn: English common law

learn

The American Founding and the Social Compact

Your concerns were dealt with in the case, Your dog won't hunt. I'm not telling you again.

Will see, but it is a good argument, again the intent of the 14th was just for slaves, the Wong case was about parents here legally and gave birth to a child. I want it to go to the supreme court, just for clarification

Your concerns were dealt with in the case, Your dog won't hunt. I'm not telling you again.

Will see, but it is a good argument, again the intent of the 14th was just for slaves, the Wong case was about parents here legally and gave birth to a child. I want it to go to the supreme court, just for clarification

again the intent of the 14th was just for slaves

indeed

what would make you think that a child born in the united states was not subject to the jurisdiction of the united states?

They are talking about a Legal domicile which they don't have because they are here illegally without the permission of the US Govt.

As for suing them?? Who knows. I sure don't. Ever tried to sue someone who isn't supposed to be here??

gee, subject to our laws... sounds like they fall under our jurisdiction - and that means the babies born here are citizens.

Yeah but anyone in our country is subject to our laws except for those with diplomatic immunity.

Babies born here are citizens until that amendment gets amended, if it ever does.

The question is the law itself. It was never a law to begin with and I for one wonder why its never been challenged.

Since the court already dealt with that issue in that case, I very much doubt they would bother eh?

indeed
weird. 'slaves' doesn't appear in the text.

Yeah but anyone in our country is subject to our laws except for those with diplomatic immunity.

Babies born here are citizens until that amendment gets amended, if it ever does.

The question is the law itself. It was never a law to begin with and I for one wonder why its never been challenged.
what law are you talking about? the 14th amendment?

indeed

the founders of the 14th amendment say so

English Common Law

English common law was rejected by the founders

we broke away from that when we declared independence

and several years later by forming our own Constitution to live by
Not even close. Our laws were, and are, filled with English Common Law.

you really are not very bright are you

we use

statutory law and regulatory law
Learn: English common law

learn

The American Founding and the Social Compact
Changes what I linked not in the slightest.

indeed

Indeed is right. This amendment was put in specifically to make sure that slaves and their children were recognized as American citizens.

Back then there were no social services and no one cared if anyone was legal or not. No one asked.

indeed

the founders of the 14th amendment say so
and yet they didn't write it into the text...
guess that doesn't matter much then, does it?

what would make you think that a child born in the united states was not subject to the jurisdiction of the united states?

Where the Japanese military in the US for a short time under US jurisdiction laws?

Forum List

Back