Texas denies anchor babies birth certificates

I'm not telling you. What you read is. They also have no domicile because they are here illegally.
you keep going back to domicile like that matters. also, most illegal aliens do have a home, not that it matters.
so do you believe that in the united states illegals can't be arrested? are not subject to our laws? can't be sued?
Their arguments are nonsense, it just pisses the off that a baby born here is almost always automatically made an American Citizen, who then becomes another little wetback they can't just deport.

Wongs parents didn't break any laws by coming here legally and having a child dumb shit paint my house

That case nothing to do with criminals who enter here illegally and give birth to a child on US soil.
Your concerns were dealt with in the case, Your dog won't hunt. I'm not telling you again.

Will see, but it is a good argument, again the intent of the 14th was just for slaves, the Wong case was about parents here legally and gave birth to a child. I want it to go to the supreme court, just for clarification
what would make you think that a child born in the united states was not subject to the jurisdiction of the united states?

Where the Japanese military in the US for a short time under US jurisdiction laws?
interesting question. my guess would be that they would fall under the same sort of category as diplomats.
now, socrates, care to answer my question?

English Common Law

English common law was rejected by the founders

we broke away from that when we declared independence

and several years later by forming our own Constitution to live by
Not even close. Our laws were, and are, filled with English Common Law.

you really are not very bright are you

we use

statutory law and regulatory law
Learn: English common law

learn

The American Founding and the Social Compact
Changes what I linked not in the slightest.

Erie Railroad Co. v. Tompkins

held- There is no federal general common law

Their arguments are nonsense, it just pisses the off that a baby born here is almost always automatically made an American Citizen, who then becomes another little wetback they can't just deport.

Your concerns were dealt with in the case, Your dog won't hunt. I'm not telling you again.

Will see, but it is a good argument, again the intent of the 14th was just for slaves, the Wong case was about parents here legally and gave birth to a child. I want it to go to the supreme court, just for clarification

again the intent of the 14th was just for slaves

indeed
weird. 'slaves' doesn't appear in the text.

the founders of the 14th amendment say so
and yet they didn't write it into the text...
guess that doesn't matter much then, does it?

they didnt write into the first amendment

that you have the right to burn a flag

but yet you do

go figure

Not even close. Our laws were, and are, filled with English Common Law.

you really are not very bright are you

we use

statutory law and regulatory law
Learn: English common law

learn

The American Founding and the Social Compact

Also matters not a damn. Things like Public Accommodations, English Common Law. Just deal with it.

are you claiming that the united states does not have jurisdiction over those here illegally?

I'm not telling you. What you read is. They also have no domicile because they are here illegally.
you keep going back to domicile like that matters. also, most illegal aliens do have a home, not that it matters.
so do you believe that in the united states illegals can't be arrested? are not subject to our laws? can't be sued?

Wongs parents didn't break any laws by coming here legally and having a child dumb shit paint my house

That case nothing to do with criminals who enter here illegally and give birth to a child on US soil.

Since the court already dealt with that issue in that case, I very much doubt they would bother eh?

God damn paint my house now you are just posting like a fool and can not distinguish between legal parents that came to the USA (like the Wong case)

From illegals that sneak here and give birth at hospitals...

indeed

but yet you do

go figure
you're arguing that the amendment is more restrictive than the text of the amendment. doesn't that seem silly?

Also matters not a damn. Things like Public Accommodations, English Common Law. Just deal with it.

--LOL

fact is there is no federal common law

deal with it

Hey GOP, how's that Hispanic outreach going?
I'm sure the wetbacks are happy as clams with the GOP Hitler-youth, as usual.

Do you know ANYTHING about hispanics? You must not. Let me educate you.

Hispanics are generally VERY deeply Christian. They are mostly Catholic. In fact almost 83% are Catholic. Proof:

Religion in Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That will prevent most of them from voting for liberals who support abortion. They care less about someone who wants to deport the illegal ones and more for voting for someone who supports their Christian faith. Legal hispanics hate Obama and his pro abortion agenda. Illegals shouldn't get to vote anyway so what they want is quite irrelevant.

Last edited:

indeed

but yet you do

go figure
you're arguing that the amendment is more restrictive than the text of the amendment. doesn't that seem silly?

no i am not you are

Since the court already dealt with that issue in that case, I very much doubt they would bother eh?

God damn paint my house now you are just posting like a fool and can not distinguish between legal parents that came to the USA (like the Wong case)

what is the difference? are the illegal immigrants not subject to our laws? are their children born here not subject to our laws?

Hey GOP, how's that Hispanic outreach going?
I'm sure the wetbacks are happy as clams with the GOP Hitler-youth, as usual.

Do you know ANYTHING about hispanics? You must not. Let me educate you.

Hispanics are generally VERY deeply Christian. They are mostly Catholic. That will prevent most of them from voting for liberals who support abortion. They care less about someone who wants to deport the illegal ones and more for voting for someone who supports their Christian faith. Legal hispanics hate Obama and his pro abortion agenda. Illegals shouldn't get to vote anyway so what they want is quite irrelevant.
Illegals don't vote, and whatever airline you work for I ain't flying...

but yet you do

go figure

no i am not you are
yes, you are. you're trying to say that it only applies to former slaves and their children, which is more restrictive than the actual text of the amendment.

That issue was also addressed in the case, and they didn't care. Read it.

OP - I'm jealous of your low premium.

But, that's ObamaCare for you.

Post it....

Getting bored of you not being able to distinguish between a legal resident and a illegal one.

Going to cut my grass soon.

Post it....

Getting bored of you not being able to distinguish between a legal resident and a illegal one.

The link to the case has been posted. They didn't care how they got here. It's in the damn case. Be an adult for once and read it.

Post it....

Again, what is the difference? Are illegal immigrants not subject to our laws and courts?

Post it....

The link to the case has been posted. They didn't care how they got here. It's in the damn case. Be an adult for once and read it.

Post it...

Post it....

Post it...
No. Do your own damn homework, for once, and stop whining like an infant. The link is in this thread.

Forum List

Back