Texas denies anchor babies birth certificates

The 14th amendment didn't apply to Indians or children of foreign ambassadors in 1870....

It didn't apply to slaves in 1850, either.

But that was found to be unconstitutional.

Please stahp being stoopid.
Of course it was constitutional. Otherwise there wouldn't have been an amendment that made citizenship constitutional and specifically denied citizenship to native Americans.

OP - I'm jealous of your low premium.

But, that's ObamaCare for you.

Will see, but it is a good argument, again the intent of the 14th was just for slaves, the Wong case was about parents here legally and gave birth to a child. I want it to go to the supreme court, just for clarification
Since the court already dealt with that issue in that case, I very much doubt they would bother eh?

God damn paint my house now you are just posting like a fool and can not distinguish between legal parents that came to the USA (like the Wong case)

From illegals that sneak here and give birth at hospitals...
That issue was also addressed in the case, and they didn't care. Read it.

Post it....

Getting bored of you not being able to distinguish between a legal resident and a illegal one.

Going to cut my grass soon.
Again, what is the difference? Are illegal immigrants not subject to our laws and courts?

What are you a broken record? Where the Japanese military on US soil subject to our courts and laws? When they were here?

the founders of the 14th amendment say so
and yet they didn't write it into the text...
guess that doesn't matter much then, does it?

they didnt write into the first amendment

that you have the right to burn a flag

but yet you do

go figure
you're arguing that the amendment is more restrictive than the text of the amendment. doesn't that seem silly?

no i am not you are
yes, you are. you're trying to say that it only applies to former slaves and their children, which is more restrictive than the actual text of the amendment.

It was written because of what was happening to Slaves and their Children with laws being passed in the Southern States.
That is why the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments were called the Reconstruction amendments.
We did not have illegals crossing the Mexican boarders in droves at the time they were written.
It was never meant to be for illegals to come here and give birth so that they can remain here as illegals with wanting their own language and not being loyal to America.

Will see, but it is a good argument, again the intent of the 14th was just for slaves, the Wong case was about parents here legally and gave birth to a child. I want it to go to the supreme court, just for clarification
Since the court already dealt with that issue in that case, I very much doubt they would bother eh?

God damn paint my house now you are just posting like a fool and can not distinguish between legal parents that came to the USA (like the Wong case)

Post it....

Getting bored of you not being able to distinguish between a legal resident and a illegal one.

Again, what is the difference? Are illegal immigrants not subject to our laws and courts?
They can't respond because they'd have to admit they are wrong, and therefore fucked on deporting all those brown babies.

t
the founders of the 14th amendment say so

but yet you do

go figure
you're arguing that the amendment is more restrictive than the text of the amendment. doesn't that seem silly?

no i am not you are
yes, you are. you're trying to say that it only applies to former slaves and their children, which is more restrictive than the actual text of the amendment.

i didnt write the 14th amendment

however the founders of the 14th said it was for former slaves

it wasnt for the Indians for example

Yes, states being unconstitutional, great idea...

You must have missed this part.

the link...
"But local officials, which issue birth certificates registered by the Texas Department of State Health Services Vital Statistics Unit, told the women they would no longer accept either the matricula consular, which is a photo ID issued by the Mexican Consulate to Mexican nationals living in the U.S., or a foreign passport without a current U.S. visa. Undocumented Central American women are also being turned away because they only have a passport without a U.S. visa. “They are locking out a huge chunk of the undocumented immigrant community,” says Harbury"

Guess you need a visa. If you're an illegal you won't have one.
If the baby was born here, it's American. Deal with it, the Supreme Court did, more than 100 years ago.
Cite the court case?

125 years ago they said Indians are American citizens under the 14th but not illegal newborns
United States v. Wong Kim Ark
In the case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), the Supreme Court ruled that a person who

• is born in the United States
  • of parents who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of a foreign power
  • whose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States
  • whose parents are there carrying on business and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity of the foreign power to which they are subject
becomes, at the time of his birth, a citizen of the United States by virtue of the first clause of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.
Birthright citizenship in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was legal ....

We are talking illegal

Its never been challenged.
It has....sort of been challenged, or at least confirmed...with the term 'within its jurisdiction' and 'subject to the jurisdiction' IN the Plyler v Doe case...

Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202, 211 n.10 (1982). "Justice Gray, writing for the Court in United States v. Wong Kim Ark ... detailed at some length the history of the Citizenship Clause, and the predominantly geographic sense in which the term 'jurisdiction' was used. He further noted that it was 'impossible to construe the words "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" ... as less comprehensive than the words "within its jurisdiction" ... or to hold that persons "within the jurisdiction" of one of the States of the Union are not "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States."' ... As one early commentator noted, given the historical emphasis on geographic territoriality, bounded only, if at all, by principles of sovereignty and allegiance, no plausible distinction with respect to Fourteenth Amendment 'jurisdiction' can be drawn between resident aliens whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident aliens whose entry was unlawful."

Last edited:

Post it....

What are you a broken record? Where the Japanese military on US soil subject to our courts and laws? When they were here?
Were, not where, dumbass. Learn English, and that was war so they would have been, when caught, subject to US and international military law. They were, without question, subject to our laws when in our territory.

t

but yet you do

go figure

no i am not you are

The Founders were dead by then, and it hardly matters what they thought since the Supreme Court doesn't think it was only for the children of slaves.

Post it....

The link to the case has been posted. They didn't care how they got here. It's in the damn case. Be an adult for once and read it.

Post it...
No. Do your own damn homework, for once, and stop whining like an infant. The link is in this thread.

I done my home work and I know the case of Wong didn't say a God damn thing about illegals

You just don't want to post it because that case would make you look like a Jack ass.

So again post the Wong case?

Please so I can make fun of you :)

t

but yet you do

go figure

no i am not you are

The Founders were dead by then, and it hardly matters what they thought since the Supreme Court doesn't think it was only for the children of slaves.

just how stupid can you be

obviously there was "founders of the 14th amendment" or

there would not be a 14th amendment

Post it....

The link to the case has been posted. They didn't care how they got here. It's in the damn case. Be an adult for once and read it.

Post it...
No. Do your own damn homework, for once, and stop whining like an infant. The link is in this thread.

I done my home work and I know the case of Wong didn't say a God damn thing about illegals

You just don't want to post it because that case would make you look like a Jack ass.

You haven't done your homework you fucking infant, because if you had you would know that that issue was dealt with in the case, and dismissed. Read it: FindLaw's United States Supreme Court case and opinions.

Post it....

Were, not where, dumbass. Learn English, and that was war so they would have been, when caught, subject to US and international military law. They were, without question, subject to our laws when in our territory.

Lmao, you want to correct my spelling? Hey can I buy a comma dumb ass in that paragraph that refuses to post the Wong case

That can not distinguish between a legal immigrant and a illegal one?

t

no i am not you are

The Founders are the men who Founded this nation. They weren't writing amendments to the Constitution after the end of the Civil Fucking War,

Post it....

dumbass, i've answered your question. answer mine

Post it....

Post it...

You haven't done your homework you fucking infant, because if you had you would know that that issue was dealt with in the case, and dismissed. Read it: FindLaw's United States Supreme Court case and opinions.

His Parents were here legally not illegally.

Post it....

Post it...

Fucking infant?

Getting upset now?

I will raise you fucking infant

And

Call you a needle dick, cock sucking Obama blue ball bitch

Now paint my house are you just going to debate or just master bait and fling insults your choice?

Again are you going to post the Wong case :)

Post it...

His Parents were here legally not illegally.
doesn't matter.

t
no i am not you are

The Founders are the men who Founded this nation. They weren't writing amendments to the Constitution after the end of the Civil Fucking War,

So new Amendments are not written by the actually founder who wrote it?
The founders of the 26th amendment are still alive.

Post it....

Post it...

So the fault here, if there is a fault, lies with all the complainers about birthright citizenship who themselves have failed to take the appropriate legal, constitutional action,

which is to bring their grievance to the attention of the courts, ultimately the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back