Texas denies anchor babies birth certificates

The link to the case has been posted. They didn't care how they got here. It's in the damn case. Be an adult for once and read it.

Post it...
No. Do your own damn homework, for once, and stop whining like an infant. The link is in this thread.

I done my home work and I know the case of Wong didn't say a God damn thing about illegals

You just don't want to post it because that case would make you look like a Jack ass.

So again post the Wong case?

Please so I can make fun of you :)
You haven't done your homework you fucking infant, because if you had you would know that that issue was dealt with in the case, and dismissed. Read it: FindLaw's United States Supreme Court case and opinions.

Fucking infant?

Getting upset now?

I will raise you fucking infant

And

Call you a needle dick, cock sucking Obama blue ball bitch

Now paint my house are you just going to debate or just master bait and fling insults your choice?

Again are you going to post the Wong case :)
As a favor to others: United States v. Wong Kim Ark | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

And if you read the case you will discover that how the parents got here is not a concern to the majority. It sure is in the dissent however.

Last edited:
Post it...
No. Do your own damn homework, for once, and stop whining like an infant. The link is in this thread.

I done my home work and I know the case of Wong didn't say a God damn thing about illegals

You just don't want to post it because that case would make you look like a Jack ass.

You haven't done your homework you fucking infant, because if you had you would know that that issue was dealt with in the case, and dismissed. Read it: FindLaw's United States Supreme Court case and opinions.

His Parents were here legally not illegally.
doesn't matter.

Yes it does matter.
Breaking our laws are not something to be embraced and accepted.

t
yes, you are. you're trying to say that it only applies to former slaves and their children, which is more restrictive than the actual text of the amendment.

i didnt write the 14th amendment

however the founders of the 14th said it was for former slaves

it wasnt for the Indians for example
The Founders were dead by then, and it hardly matters what they thought since the Supreme Court doesn't think it was only for the children of slaves.

just how stupid can you be

obviously there was "founders of the 14th amendment" or

there would not be a 14th amendment
The Founders are the men who Founded this nation. They weren't writing amendments to the Constitution after the end of the Civil Fucking War,

So new Amendments are not written by the actually founder who wrote it?
The founders of the 26th amendment are still alive.
They are not Founders. Founding Fathers of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Use your words, correctly.

The link to the case has been posted. They didn't care how they got here. It's in the damn case. Be an adult for once and read it.

Post it...

Fucking infant?

Getting upset now?

And

Now paint my house are you just going to debate or just master bait and fling insults your choice?

Next thing up is what a bigot and racist you are. LOL

Of course he's the only one using the word wetback and darkie but hey, he's a guy that will never let the truth stand in the way of a good citizenship fuck up.

doesn't matter.

Yes it does matter.
but it doesn't matter in this context. children born here, with very, very few exceptions, are subject to our laws, hence our jurisdiction, and therefore are citizens

Post it...

Fucking infant?

Getting upset now?

And

As a favor to others: United States v. Wong Kim Ark | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

And if you read the case you will discover that how the parents got here is not a concern.

Still waiting for you to post it because I was bored as he'll last night at work and read it a few times...

No where did it say anything about illegals

Fucking infant?

Getting upset now?

And

And if you read the case you will discover that how the parents got here is not a concern.

Still waiting for you to post it because I was bored as he'll last night at work and read it a few times...

Then you didn't read it, and you didn't understand it, which doesn't surprise me.

t
i didnt write the 14th amendment

however the founders of the 14th said it was for former slaves

it wasnt for the Indians for example
The Founders were dead by then, and it hardly matters what they thought since the Supreme Court doesn't think it was only for the children of slaves.

The Founders are the men who Founded this nation. They weren't writing amendments to the Constitution after the end of the Civil Fucking War,

They are not Founders. Founding Fathers of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Founder-
a person who founds or establishes

I was looking for every thing on search engines last night about that case...

It was always about legal imagrants giving birth to a child on US soil, Wong went back to China and came back to the USA.

It says nothing about illegal criminals according to US law coming here and having a baby...

But a 120 Years ago they didn't have that problem almost all came through Ellis island .

doesn't matter.

Yes it does matter.
but it doesn't matter in this context. children born here, with very, very few exceptions, are subject to our laws, hence our jurisdiction, and therefore are citizens

Not with out the domicile they aren't. They will never have that unless they are legal and are here with the approval of the Govt.

It was always about legal imagrants giving birth to a child on US soil, Wong went back to China and came back to the USA.

It says nothing about illegal criminals according to US law coming here and having a baby...

But a 120 Years ago they didn't have that problem almost all came through Ellis island .
Try reading the case instead, where your logic is rejected...

Yup and there were no social services and most people didn't give a shit.

Founder-
a person who founds or establishes
A nation in this case, dummy.

Fucking infant?

Getting upset now?

And

Then you didn't read it, and you didn't understand it, which doesn't surprise me.

You knew how to use copy And paste before in this thread before...

And now you don't know how to use it?

Yea.... Like that surprises me, when you do I Will burn you.

Dare you :)

doesn't matter.

Yes it does matter.

Not with out the domicile they aren't. They will never have that unless they are legal and are here with the approval of the Govt.
why does that matter to you? why do you keep coming back to 'domicile?' a home is not necessary to be under the jurisdiction of the united states. are the homeless somehow not subject to the law?

Of course its necessary. Its part of the jurisdiction.

And it matters to me because I think they have been granting citizenship to the kids of illegals using a law that was never a law.

Those kids have been sucking off the taxpayer of America for decades now and that should bother every taxpayer out there.

We have enough American sucking off our social services. We don't need illegals doing the same.

Of course its necessary. Its part of the jurisdiction.

And it matters to me because I think they have been granting citizenship to the kids of illegals using a law that was never a law.

Those kids have been sucking off the taxpayer of America for decades now and that should bother every taxpayer out there.

We have enough American sucking off our social services. We don't need illegals doing the same.
it is not part of jurisdiction. having a home is not a requirement for jurisdiction. why do you think that it is?

Fucking infant?

Getting upset now?

And

You knew how to use copy And paste before in this thread before...

And now you don't know how to use it?

Yea.... Like that surprises me, when you do I Will burn you.

Dare you :)
This is the case you dumbass: United States v. Wong Kim Ark | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

Same link as before.

Forum List

Back