Texas Donna Independent School District cancels school until Tuesday due to “ credible threat of violence.”, AK-47 & hit list found in student's home

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Donna Independent School District in Donna, Texas, posted a notice on its social media late Wednesday saying it had received “a credible threat of violence that is currently under investigation"

2 or 3 people were said to be involved in the plot

Damn paywall.
Regardless.
What the hell is going on with these broken kids?
A gun by itself isn't giving these idiots murderous thoughts and intentions. This shit didn't happen when I was a youth and no one would have ever imagined it.
As a society a real inner examination needs to take place on mental health and those that pose a criminal danger to others.
We also need to examine the entire culture including the media/internet itself as no one had access to the extreme violent imagery and disgusting human behavior that is easily displayed now with the swipe of a finger accessible by pre teen children.
A closer look at the medicating of our youth by Big Pharm needs examining also.

Damn paywall.
Regardless.
What the hell is going on with these broken kids?
A gun by itself isn't giving these idiots murderous thoughts and intentions. This shit didn't happen when I was a youth and no one would have ever imagined it.
As a society a real inner examination needs to take place on mental health and those that pose a criminal danger to others.
We also need to examine the entire culture including the media/internet itself as no one had access to the extreme violent imagery and disgusting human behavior that is easily displayed now with the swipe of a finger accessible by pre teen children.
A closer look at the medicating of our youth by Big Pharm needs examining also.
FOX News also reported it. no paywall

The Donna Independent School District in Donna, Texas, posted a notice on its social media late Wednesday saying it had received “a credible threat of violence that is currently under investigation"

2 or 3 people were said to be involved in the plot

Pure coincidence that all these are happening at the same time....

Pure coincidence that all these are happening at the same time....
yea, doesn't mean they shouldn't be addressed. and the fact that mass shootings happen regularly is not a coincidence, there's something wrong with America...maybe too much guns mixed with too much stress/anxiety? i see it in the way you guys come at me with strong language when i'm just trying to have fun and making jokes...folks need to chill out!

Forum List

Back