Texas Downgrades COVID Death Toll After Error Wrongly Attributes Hundreds Of Deaths To COVID

More proof that COVID statistics are a fraud:

On Thursday, the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) acknowledged that an automated error had mistakenly attributed hundreds of deaths to the China-originated novel coronavirus that were not directly linked to the virus, adding that the department has revised the death count accordingly.
“DSHS corrects COVID-19 fatality counts for the week of July 27,” the department announced in a tweet Thursday. “An automation error caused 225 fatalities to be included even though COVID-19 was not listed as a direct cause of death on the death certificate.”

An automation error. Reduced downward by 225 deaths. You should be happy that it fits in with your narrative. Still doesn't make it a hoax. It was an error. It was corrected. Here's the story from a reliable source.

I live in Florida--we are getting the same nonsense here....guy with Covid but wasn't that sick died in motorcycle accident----got labeled as a Covid death. Employees go down to get tested but decided to return home because the testing is taking to long not getting tested-------------get calls later saying that they came back positive for the virus. It's the stunts like this that really make people go SAY WHAT? It should be noted that TESTING has shot down----people are opting not to get tested now which is showing I think how unfearful and distrustful of the testing that they have become.

Democrats are pulling all stops. They have removed their own mask, while requiring others to wear theirs. They do not even pretend to be truthful anymore. Anything for victory.

We need to stop them by any means necessary, to hell with pride, we aren't dealing with regular humans where normal standards should apply.

With every method you can possibly die from being down 35-60% for first 6 months of 2020 I think you will see a 50% reduction in the final tally on Covid
The only exception is suicides which are at 130% thanks to needless devastation caused by the Hoax.

Forum List

Back