Texas Father Shoots Teen Boy Hiding In Daughter's Room

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
A teenager in Harris County, Texas, was fatally shot by the father of a girl who sneaked the boy into her bedroom, authorities said.

Johran McCormick, 17, was shot early Thursday morning after the father of a 16-year-old girl found him in her bedroom, KHOU-TV reports.

McCormick was discovered first when the girl's younger brother went to say good night to her and saw two feet sticking out from under her bed.

The brother got his father who confronted McCormick after the daughter reportedly claimed she did not know him.

The man, whose name has not been released, called 911. He then got into an argument with the teen. The father told police that he opened fire when McCormick suddenly moved his hands, according to RawStory.com.

McCormick died at the scene. Deputies recovered a handgun from the home.

Investigators later discovered the victim was a friend of the daughter's whom she had let into the home, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Texas Father Shoots Teen Boy Hiding In Daughter's Room: Cops

Apparently no charges are being filed but instead the case will be taken to a grand jury to determine if charges should be filed. What say you all?

I will give my take when I get back home later tonight.

If I found a 17 year old boy in my 16 year old daughter's bedroom and she denied knowing him and he made a quick move with his hands I would have shot him too. The daughter who reportedly claimed she did not know him will have to live with that on her conscious.

God that's tragic. I could never forgive myself if I did that. Of course I never could forgive myself if my daughter was killed because I didn't have a gun pointed to a strange guy in her room either.

It's really tough.

If I found a 17 year old boy in my 16 year old daughter's bedroom and she denied knowing him and he made a quick move with his hands I would have shot him too. The daughter who reportedly claimed she did not know him will have to live with that on her conscious.

Her conscious? Is there a brain in your head?

Of course you would shoot the kid. You are a person who cannot handle himself without the firearm.....or with it.

A quick move with his hands? Maybe swatting a fly? If you don't see a weapon you DO NOT SHOOT!!!!

If the boy was no threat they there is no reason to give the gun happy redneck a pass. Maybe he should have raised his daughter not to be a whore.

my take;

The thread title is a fucking lie. You are not a boy at 17 unless liberals can use your death to push their anti-Constitutional agenda.

aside from the partisan hackery, and grand jury is needed to make sure everything is done properly. Also this should get out so that people don't repeat this mistake.

I feel for both families, even more b/c I know what horrors liberals will bring upon them.

A teenager in Harris County, Texas, was fatally shot by the father of a girl who sneaked the boy into her bedroom, authorities said.

Johran McCormick, 17, was shot early Thursday morning after the father of a 16-year-old girl found him in her bedroom, KHOU-TV reports.

McCormick was discovered first when the girl's younger brother went to say good night to her and saw two feet sticking out from under her bed.

The brother got his father who confronted McCormick after the daughter reportedly claimed she did not know him.

The man, whose name has not been released, called 911. He then got into an argument with the teen. The father told police that he opened fire when McCormick suddenly moved his hands, according to RawStory.com.

Investigators later discovered the victim was a friend of the daughter's whom she had let into the home, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Apparently no charges are being filed but instead the case will be taken to a grand jury to determine if charges should be filed. What say you all?

Is the kid black? Is the dad white?

If the answer to either one of those is no, then this story will never get legs.

my take;

The thread title is a fucking lie. You are not a boy at 17 unless liberals can use your death to push their anti-Constitutional agenda.

aside from the partisan hackery, and grand jury is needed to make sure everything is done properly. Also this should get out so that people don't repeat this mistake.

I feel for both families, even more b/c I know what horrors liberals will bring upon them.

And the title has no bearing on the topic.

Father should be left alone. Dumb bitch should be charged with negligent homicide. Her actions resulted in the kids death.

my take;

Father should be left alone. Dumb bitch should be charged with negligent homicide. Her actions resulted in the kids death.

The title is the attempt to mislead.

god I hate to bring this up; Did Zimmerman shoot a boy or a young man?

At 17, you are a young man, but 'boy' is used to twist things. This 'boy' was killed, take away the 2nd.

Of course you would shoot the kid. You are a person who cannot handle himself without the firearm.....or with it.

A quick move with his hands? Maybe swatting a fly? If you don't see a weapon you DO NOT SHOOT!!!!

Yabut, he might have been getting ready to throw popcorn.

But yes, the girl will have this on her conscience for the rest of her life, and maybe her conscious, as well.

my take;

What horrors are you talking about?

No charges.....Of course the daughter should not have lied. Had she owned up to her disobedient behavior, the kid probably would have been bounced off a few walls, but he'd be alive.

my take;

At 17, you are a young man, but 'boy' is used to twist things. This 'boy' was killed, take away the 2nd.

Studies have shown that children's brains are not complete, that they are not able to act and react as adults until much later.

17 is still a child.

No charges.....Of course the daughter should not have lied. Had she owned up to her disobedient behavior, the kid probably would have been bounced off a few walls, but he'd be alive.

If dad had not had a gun, the kid would have been bounced off the walls.

We need guns because we have guns.

suppose the kid was a martial arts master? Suppose he had a weapon hidden in his hand, such as a knife, which could have put to the throat of the girl?
Are you saying you would take that chance with your daughter's life based on some left wing ideology?

my take;

What horrors are you talking about?

:lol:

well, if this takes off;

24/7 coverage, constant calls to interviews, reporters following them everywhere, his face being used by liberals to demand gun confiscation, fake mourners, etc...

Studies have shown that children's brains are not complete, that they are not able to act and react as adults until much later.

17 is still a child.

:link:

seriously, fucking :link:

Forum List

Back