Texas Father Shoots Teen Boy Hiding In Daughter's Room

If I found a 17 year old boy in my 16 year old daughter's bedroom and she denied knowing him and he made a quick move with his hands I would have shot him too. The daughter who reportedly claimed she did not know him will have to live with that on her conscious.

Her conscious? Is there a brain in your head?

Of course you would shoot the kid. You are a person who cannot handle himself without the firearm.....or with it.

A quick move with his hands? Maybe swatting a fly? If you don't see a weapon you DO NOT SHOOT!!!!

Yabut, he might have been getting ready to throw popcorn.

But yes, the girl will have this on her conscience for the rest of her life, and maybe her conscious, as well.
When based on the information your daughter gives you" no daddy, i don't know him" , that kid in the eyes of the father is an intruder. One does not move suddenly in any way if there is a person with a gun pointed at them. FREEZE...or take a bullet.

If I found a 17 year old boy in my 16 year old daughter's bedroom and she denied knowing him and he made a quick move with his hands I would have shot him too. The daughter who reportedly claimed she did not know him will have to live with that on her conscious.

Her conscious? Is there a brain in your head?

Of course you would shoot the kid. You are a person who cannot handle himself without the firearm.....or with it.

A quick move with his hands? Maybe swatting a fly? If you don't see a weapon you DO NOT SHOOT!!!!
suppose the kid was a martial arts master? Suppose he had a weapon hidden in his hand, such as a knife, which could have put to the throat of the girl?
Are you saying you would take that chance with your daughter's life based on some left wing ideology?

So, one should shoot just in case?

What ever happened to knowing what you're shooting at? Or to using equal force? And fighting fair?

Not the way I was taught about guns at all.

So you don't know how to fight? PLEASE!

The title is the attempt to mislead.

god I hate to bring this up; Did Zimmerman shoot a boy or a young man?

At 17, you are a young man, but 'boy' is used to twist things. This 'boy' was killed, take away the 2nd.

Studies have shown that children's brains are not complete, that they are not able to act and react as adults until much later.

17 is still a child.

:link:

seriously, fucking :link:

http://thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/This-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things.jpg
Work In Progress - Adolescent Brains Are A Work In Progress | Inside The Teenage Brain | FRONTLINE | PBS
HowStuffWorks "Teenage Brain Development"
The Teen Brain: It's Just Not Grown Up Yet : NPR
Adolescent Brain Development | Why Do Teens Act This Way?
Adolescent Brain and Behavior | Why Do Teens Act This Way?

There are about 60 million more if you want to look.

So you don't know how to fight? PLEASE!

th

If the boy was no threat they there is no reason to give the gun happy redneck a pass. Maybe he should have raised his daughter not to be a whore.

my take;

The thread title is a fucking lie. You are not a boy at 17 unless liberals can use your death to push their anti-Constitutional agenda.

aside from the partisan hackery, and grand jury is needed to make sure everything is done properly. Also this should get out so that people don't repeat this mistake.

I feel for both families, even more b/c I know what horrors liberals will bring upon them.

Are you demented? He was a high school student. He was a boy. Until he is 18, the law says he is a boy. Grow a Brain, will you?

If dad had not had a gun, the kid would have been bounced off the walls.

We need guns because we have guns.

And here we go.:cuckoo:

These the horrors that he was speaking of.

I can't call 'nothing but net' from behind the 3 point line, but I can call a layup on the kiddie hoop

Who are you kidding?

You nutters claim victory way too often.

The "horrors" that you mentioned are pretty pale when compared to what has already taken place. Idiot.

Nutters sure do fear the media.

Last edited:
If the boy was no threat they there is no reason to give the gun happy redneck a pass. Maybe he should have raised his daughter not to be a whore.

my take;

The thread title is a fucking lie. You are not a boy at 17 unless liberals can use your death to push their anti-Constitutional agenda.

aside from the partisan hackery, and grand jury is needed to make sure everything is done properly. Also this should get out so that people don't repeat this mistake.

I feel for both families, even more b/c I know what horrors liberals will bring upon them.

Are you demented? He was a high school student. He was a boy. Until he is 18, the law says he is a boy. Grow a Brain, will you?

and it gets better.

So when obama executed, by bomb, a 16 y/o citizen, you got upset right?

or was it different?

And here we go.:cuckoo:

These the horrors that he was speaking of.

I can't call 'nothing but net' from behind the 3 point line, but I can call a layup on the kiddie hoop

Who are you kidding?

The "horrors" that you mentioned are pretty pale when compared to what has already taken place. Idiot.

yea, and people like you will not allow the healing to begin. You will use this family until there's nothing left.

You think being constantly hounded is nothing? How fucking evil are you?

Well seeing as the citizen was aiming an AK and this kid was aiming a hard on I would say yes.

Who are you kidding?

yea, and people like you will not allow the healing to begin. You will use this family until there's nothing left.

You think being constantly hounded is nothing? How fucking evil are you?

People like me?

What are you doing?

my take;

What horrors are you talking about?

:lol:

well, if this takes off;

24/7 coverage, constant calls to interviews, reporters following them everywhere, his face being used by liberals to demand gun confiscation, fake mourners, etc...

Anything to get the eyes off of obummercare.

Having said that, it's a tragedy that both families will have to deal with.

What horrors are you talking about?

well, if this takes off;

24/7 coverage, constant calls to interviews, reporters following them everywhere, his face being used by liberals to demand gun confiscation, fake mourners, etc...

What? Anything to what? The POTUS was talking about the ACA today. Did you miss it?

A teenager in Harris County, Texas, was fatally shot by the father of a girl who sneaked the boy into her bedroom, authorities said.

Johran McCormick, 17, was shot early Thursday morning after the father of a 16-year-old girl found him in her bedroom, KHOU-TV reports.

McCormick was discovered first when the girl's younger brother went to say good night to her and saw two feet sticking out from under her bed.

The brother got his father who confronted McCormick after the daughter reportedly claimed she did not know him.

The man, whose name has not been released, called 911. He then got into an argument with the teen. The father told police that he opened fire when McCormick suddenly moved his hands, according to RawStory.com.

McCormick died at the scene. Deputies recovered a handgun from the home.

Investigators later discovered the victim was a friend of the daughter's whom she had let into the home, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Texas Father Shoots Teen Boy Hiding In Daughter's Room: Cops

Apparently no charges are being filed but instead the case will be taken to a grand jury to determine if charges should be filed. What say you all?

I will give my take when I get back home later tonight.

Investigators later discovered the victim was a friend of the daughter's whom she had let into the home, the Houston Chronicle reports.

This is really very very very sad.

He did not come in to cause anybody any harm .

Can a 16 y/o invite a 17 y/o to their home?

This is not a SYG matter.

I found many young girls in my son's room and I simply closed the door and walked away. What would I have done if I found a boy in my daughter's room? My wife is also armed and dangerous. But she would have not shot him.

Got to talk to my grandsons.

well, if this takes off;

What? Anything to what? The POTUS was talking about the ACA today. Did you miss it?
Yeah, yeah...pushin' the fuzzy math. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back