Texas Father Shoots Teen Boy Hiding In Daughter's Room

FYI: I am a "she"...and live in the great north east...and yes, here we have a right to defend ourselves IF ATTACKED, but not to kill unarmed folk for throwing popcorn, texting at a movie, playing loud music in their car, knocking on our door or objecting to being followed while walking home in the dark.. U do any of that...u stand trial.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2436_3BRlA]Patriot Act - South Park Style - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRqOg1Dq5K4]Cartman shoots Token (Better quality!) - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not a big south park fan, it's dumb. But ironically.....................

FYI: I am a "she"...and live in the great north east...and yes, here we have a right to defend ourselves IF ATTACKED, but not to kill unarmed folk for throwing popcorn, texting at a movie, playing loud music in their car, knocking on our door or objecting to being followed while walking home in the dark.. U do any of that...u stand trial.

I would like to see this trial about the 'girl knocking on the door for help" (Renisha McBride) I don't buy it. She was drunk, in fact three times the legal limit ( still three times the legal limit more than THREE HOURS after committing a felony DUI hit and run) and she was stoned as well. Disappeared after the cops had been called, not once but twice to evade a DUI IMO. Who knows what she was doing, did she think she was entering her own home, scaring the homeowner? She probably had no clue since she was so drunk.

Oversimplifying facts does no one any good.

Renisha McBride Update: Teen had .218 blood alcohol content when she was shot to death by Mich. homeowner - CBS News

CaféAuLait;8807832 said:

I would like to see this trial about the 'girl knocking on the door for help" (Renisha McBride) I don't buy it. She was drunk, in fact three times the legal limit ( still three times the legal limit more than THREE HOURS after committing a felony DUI hit and run) and she was stoned as well. Disappeared after the cops had been called, not once but twice to evade a DUI IMO. Who knows what she was doing, did she think she was entering her own home, scaring the homeowner? She probably had no clue since she was so drunk.

Oversimplifying facts does no one any good.

Renisha McBride Update: Teen had .218 blood alcohol content when she was shot to death by Mich. homeowner - CBS News

And that happened in Michigan, but dr.d used it as an example to trash Southern states.

As I said before, wherever dr.d lives now can keep her. One less uninformed liberal to muck up whatever unfortunate place she was thinking about retiring to. Narrow escape for them. :)

A teenager in Harris County, Texas, was fatally shot by the father of a girl who sneaked the boy into her bedroom, authorities said.

Johran McCormick, 17, was shot early Thursday morning after the father of a 16-year-old girl found him in her bedroom, KHOU-TV reports.

McCormick was discovered first when the girl's younger brother went to say good night to her and saw two feet sticking out from under her bed.

The brother got his father who confronted McCormick after the daughter reportedly claimed she did not know him.

The man, whose name has not been released, called 911. He then got into an argument with the teen. The father told police that he opened fire when McCormick suddenly moved his hands, according to RawStory.com.

McCormick died at the scene. Deputies recovered a handgun from the home.

Investigators later discovered the victim was a friend of the daughter's whom she had let into the home, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Texas Father Shoots Teen Boy Hiding In Daughter's Room: Cops

Apparently no charges are being filed but instead the case will be taken to a grand jury to determine if charges should be filed. What say you all?

I will give my take when I get back home later tonight.

The father should go to prison for life. He murdered someone for no reason. You gun nuts should all burn in hell for your agressive position about every nut case in the USA being able to own a gun and blow people away willy nilly.:mad:

A teenager in Harris County, Texas, was fatally shot by the father of a girl who sneaked the boy into her bedroom, authorities said.

Johran McCormick, 17, was shot early Thursday morning after the father of a 16-year-old girl found him in her bedroom, KHOU-TV reports.

McCormick was discovered first when the girl's younger brother went to say good night to her and saw two feet sticking out from under her bed.

The brother got his father who confronted McCormick after the daughter reportedly claimed she did not know him.

The man, whose name has not been released, called 911. He then got into an argument with the teen. The father told police that he opened fire when McCormick suddenly moved his hands, according to RawStory.com.

Investigators later discovered the victim was a friend of the daughter's whom she had let into the home, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Apparently no charges are being filed but instead the case will be taken to a grand jury to determine if charges should be filed. What say you all?

The father should go to prison for life. He murdered someone for no reason. You gun nuts should all burn in hell for your agressive position about every nut case in the USA being able to own a gun and blow people away willy nilly.:mad:

^Speaking of "aggressive positions" and misstating of facts as presented and broad statements...

I must be confused, I am pretty sure everyone you are alluding to was charged.

Well, you're an extremist and too emotional to take seriously.

CaféAuLait;8807923 said:

^Speaking of "aggressive positions" and misstating of facts as presented and broad statements...

You two are both idiots. Ever heard of using hyperbole to make a point? It's a rhetorical technique, but you two are too dense to be aware of it. LMAO at your ridiculous responses.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8807923 said:

You two are both idiots. Ever heard of using hyperbole to make a point? It's a rhetorical technique, but you two are too dense to be aware of it. LMAO at your ridiculous responses.

SPEAK EASY: Put your hands up and slowly back away from the keyboard...( take a deep breath) Ad hominem attacks coupled with claimed hyperbole...obviously did not translate as you had planned.

CaféAuLait;8808027 said:
CaféAuLait;8807923 said:

SPEAK EASY: Put your hands up and slowly back away from the keyboard...( take a deep breath) Ad hominem attacks coupled with claimed hyperbole...obviously did not translate as you had planned.

You ARE an idiot and know nothing about logical reasoning or rhetorical techniques. YOU step away from the keyboard you fool. And I'll make up the rep; it was meant to be negative, so I'll make it up in the right vein. Don't worry.

CaféAuLait;8808027 said:

You ARE an idiot and know nothing about logical reasoning or rhetorical techniques. YOU step away from the keyboard you fool. And I'll make up the rep; it was meant to be negative, so I'll make it up in the right vein. Don't worry.

"ad hominem", is what's for supper tonight, I guess.

blackboard_ad_hominem.jpg

All gun nuts should be rounded up and sent to Siberia, with their weapons. Then, they can spend the rest of their miserable lives blowing each other away. Yep.

All gun nuts should be rounded up and sent to Siberia, with their weapons. Then, they can spend the rest of their miserable lives blowing each other away. Yep.

Depends on how you define a gun nut.

I have lot's of guns.

The human diet use to be plant based. Almost everything we ate was plants. At a certain point (debateable) humans started eating meat.

I can admit this, but I have lot's of guns because I want to provide food for my family when my garden is not producing.

Of course America has to deal with the difference of me vs these idiots
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrggqzwhFc]100 Round Glock Mag Fully Automatic - Fire Power Solutions, Inc. - YouTube[/ame]

The kid was where he shouldn't be, he knew it. The girl lied, the father protected his family against what he thought was an intruder. If anyone goes to jail, it should be the girl for lying, had she told the truth, the kid would still be alive. You find someone in your daughter's room and says she doesn't know him, what are you gonna do? Just let him rape her and leave?

You are right, and when all the guns are gone, your "p$$uy" will be raped by every tom, dick, and harry because the only thing that restrains the perversions of man is superior force.

if rape, murder, and crime was simply legalized, we would need no guns.

Forum List

Back