Texas Father Shoots Teen Boy Hiding In Daughter's Room

I guess that in some southern states , the death penalty can be administered by anyone with a gun for almost anything...knocking on a door for help after an accident, being drunk, playing loud music, hiding in a girlfriends's bedroom, walking home in the rain in a hoodie...We were thinking of retiring down there...but no more.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I guess that in some southern states , the death penalty can be administered by anyone with a gun for almost anything...knocking on a door for help after an accident, being drunk, playing loud music, hiding in a girlfriends's bedroom, walking home in the rain in a hoodie...We were thinking of retiring down there...but no more.

Good :thup:

Too many people from cities liberals have ruined move to flyover country and try to impose failed ideas on the rest of us. Stay in your utopia if it's so great.

At least Here I can take a walk in the evening without some gun toting paranoiac coward deciding I'm standing on his ground...and takes a shot at me...u can keep ur gun loving states...filled with cowardly folk who can't stand up to any challange without a deadly weapon to substitute for balls...and a tiny penis.

At least Here I can take a walk in the evening without some gun toting paranoiac coward deciding I'm standing on his ground...and takes a shot at me...u can keep ur gun loving states...filled with cowardly folk who can't stand up to any challange without a deadly weapon to substitute for balls...and a tiny penis.

lol

Coz we can't take a walk in the evening. :lol: Yes, please stay away.

Oh man, he totally got all you gun owners. Small penis!? So clever, I mean the height of intellectual debate is right here for the world to see. Small penis. It cuts right to the heart of the problem and really tells of his intellectual depth and mastery of the subject matter.

What's next? Neener-neener-neener you have a small weiner. Shut up poopy pants?

How do you know? Most people who conceal carry make sure no one else knows. And we all know that making laws against it doesn't prevent it.

Yes please do us a favor and stay where you are. We do not need your paranoia down here.
BTW there are plenty of women with concealed carry licenses, so you may want to reconsider your last statement.

Last edited:
Can't blame sane folks down South for wanting to be armed.

Have you every met some of those good ol boys they have to share their states with?

If he was black, then he wasn't a teen boy. He was a thug.

If I learned nothing else during the Zimmerman trial, I learned that. :thup:

What is your definition of a thug?

Black teenage male.

Oh, MY definition? Sorry. I thought you meant the one that passed for truth during the trial.

Common street criminal. Somebody who makes a habit of crime. No remorse.

For instance - this kid. Fourteen years old, but he'd already been in 'the life' for awhile when he was shot.

Shooting of 14-year-old in New Orleans ignites passionate debate - CNN.com

The pastor said he had some behavioral problems, but his own family said he was stealing regularly. *I'd have to do some digging to find that, I read it when the story first broke.*

If he was black, then he wasn't a teen boy. He was a thug.

If I learned nothing else during the Zimmerman trial, I learned that. :thup:

Black teenage male.

Oh, MY definition? Sorry. I thought you meant the one that passed for truth during the trial.

For instance - this kid. Fourteen years old, but he'd already been in 'the life' for awhile when he was shot.

The pastor said he had some behavioral problems, but his own family said he was stealing regularly. *I'd have to do some digging to find that, I read it when the story first broke.*

Thugs usually have "welfare queens" for girl friends, even though they are"'natty hoes".

Black teenage male.

Thugs usually have "welfare queens" for girl friends, even though they are"'natty hoes".

Yes, but none of that verbiage is racist.

Heavens to betsy..perish the thought. :D

Because another member of the household let him enter? He didn't break in. Some of you people are fucking nuts.

And the only one who would have any interest in being a guest is dead and can't testify that he was, indeed, invited in.

You're telling me that he hid under the bed because he was invited?????

The kid hid under the bed because he was banging the daughter.

Only a fucking moron doesn't realize that.

The dad should be seeing some jail time.

But this is looney land.

And the only one who would have any interest in being a guest is dead and can't testify that he was, indeed, invited in.

You're telling me that he hid under the bed because he was invited?????

The kid hid under the bed because he was banging the daughter.

Only a fucking moron doesn't realize that.

The dad should be seeing some jail time.

But this is looney land.

Dunno. He was defending his daughter's honor, and that's - I'm sorry, but that's just sweet. Who knows if he will be successful, but he obviously took his 'father' role seriously.

Forum List

Back