Texas Father Shoots Teen Boy Hiding In Daughter's Room

The boy that was shot also lied to his mom, she stated she thought he was out of state for the last few days for spring break at Mardi Gras but found out he was really in town because he was killed. She stated she had no clue the two were dating. So it seems as if this kid may have taken up residence in his girlfriends room for a few days.

If dad was in fear for his daughters life, I don't see what else could have been done. Dad was nearly 56 years old ( over weight and in poor health) and his trying to address what appeared as a man to him raping his daughter.

We can all say what we would have done, but unless it was your daughter and you actually walked into her room and you said what the hell? And your daughter screams out she is being raped you will react. One can claim they will think rationally but I don't believe you, you will act with passion, fear, anger, shock, and a bevy of other emotion. The first thing one would want to do it save their child from eminent danger and that is what Dad believed he was doing.

The brother saw his legs poking out from under the bed. A person who broke in to attack the daughter isn't going to simply crawl under the bed when someone knocks on the door. Logic dictates that the girl knew the boy. If the father hadn't lost his cool, things could be different.

Then again, if the daughter wasn't such a lying whore, the boy would still be alive.

How many people do you know who break into houses?

I know that they don't hide under the daughters bed.

How do you know that rapists don't lie under beds waiting for the house to settle down so they can attack?

CaféAuLait;8781061 said:
The boy that was shot also lied to his mom, she stated she thought he was out of state for the last few days for spring break at Mardi Gras. So it seems as if this kid may have taken up residence in his girlfriends room for a few days.

If dad was in fear for his daughters life, I don't see what else could have been done. Dad was nearly 56 years old ( over weight and in poor health) and his trying to address what appeared as a man to him raping his daughter.

We can all say what we would have done, but unless it was your daughter and you actually walked into her room and you said what the hell? And your daughter screams out she is being raped you will react. One can claim they will think rationally but I don't believe you, you will act with passion, fear, anger, shock, and a bevy of other emotion. The first thing one would want to do it save their child from eminent danger and that is what Dad believed he was doing.

Well said.

Amelia, sorry but you aRe dumb. Theres no other explanation.

If you woukd believe an intruder is magically your daughters age and is so violent he was hiding under her bed......so he had to be shot....

Then you are a gullible MARK.

There are so many naive and gullible marks in this world that keep the cheats in business. Good for them though. Fulfilling their niche in the market.

CaféAuLait;8781061 said:
The boy that was shot also lied to his mom, she stated she thought he was out of state for the last few days for spring break at Mardi Gras but found out he was really in town because he was killed. She stated she had no clue the two were dating. So it seems as if this kid may have taken up residence in his girlfriends room for a few days.

The boy was hiding under the bed - if the daughter was raped, she would have said so. She would be screaming for help. The boy wouldn't have hidden under the bed after raping the girl.

No, the boy was over because the girl invited him over to screw. When the whore heard her brother approach, she told her boyfriend to hide under her bed, which he did.

The brother saw the boys feet poking out and called for his dad. Dad arrives with his gun, during this time the lad has pulled himself out from under the bed and is, we assume, standing next the whore. Dad asks the daughter who the lad is and the girl says she has no idea at all. She probably doesn't even act like someone who has an intruder in her room.

No evidence the boy is carrying a weapon, or intends to do the girl harm. Instead of demanding the boy leave the house, the father opens fire, killing him.

Now the bitch whore sees her boyfriend dies and confesses that she knows the boy.

The father overreacted, and the daughter is a lying whore.

If you woukd believe an intruder is magically your daughters age and is so violent he was hiding under her bed......so he had to be shot....

How would Dad know what age the intruder was at 2 AM in the dark? One really has no clue what his daughter said yet.

Did she say, DAD, help me he just went under the bed and he was raping me. HELP. And then intruder pops out and goes to grab something and Dad shoots him...

CaféAuLait;8781090 said:

How would Dad know what age the intruder was at 2 AM in the dark? One really has no clue what his daughter said yet.

Did she say, DAD, help me he just went under the bed and he was raping me. HELP. And then intruder pops out and goes to grab something and Dad shoots him...

If he did break in, there would have been evidence of a break in, sounds maybe. And there would have been sounds of a struggle.

CaféAuLait;8781061 said:

The boy was hiding under the bed - if the daughter was raped, she would have said so. She would be screaming for help. The boy wouldn't have hidden under the bed after raping the girl.

No, the boy was over because the girl invited him over to screw. When the whore heard her brother approach, she told her boyfriend to hide under her bed, which he did.

The brother saw the boys feet poking out and called for his dad. Dad arrives with his gun, during this time the lad has pulled himself out from under the bed and is, we assume, standing next the whore. Dad asks the daughter who the lad is and the girl says she has no idea at all. She probably doesn't even act like someone who has an intruder in her room.

No evidence the boy is carrying a weapon, or intends to do the girl harm. Instead of demanding the boy leave the house, the father opens fire, killing him.

Now the bitch whore sees her boyfriend dies and confesses that she knows the boy.

Good thing you aren't judgmental.

The brother saw his legs poking out from under the bed. A person who broke in to attack the daughter isn't going to simply crawl under the bed when someone knocks on the door. Logic dictates that the girl knew the boy. If the father hadn't lost his cool, things could be different.

Then again, if the daughter wasn't such a lying whore, the boy would still be alive.

Unless they do.

A parolee who broke into a home, hid naked under a boy's bed, and then fled with a Rolex watch he had stolen after the boy's father found him was sentenced Thursday to four years in prison after pleading guilty to burglary and street terrorism. Edgar Antonio Lucha, 25, of Westminster, admitted to the carrying out the crime on Sept. 25, 2010 when he was living in a sober living facility two doors down from the home in the 6000 block of Shawnee Road.
That night, according to police, Lucha used a ladder from a shed about 3:30 a.m. to get through a second-floor bedroom of the home. Once inside, he went downstairs and took off his shoes in the laundry room, Deputy District Attorney Joel Stone said.
Lucha then went into the bedroom of a 10-year-old boy and used tape to hold down a light-switch in the off position, took off his clothes, and then hid under the bed, Stone said.

Intruder who hid nude under bed gets 4 years - The Orange County Register

CaféAuLait;8781061 said:

I agree the daughter is a liar and the daughter needs to be charged. As far as calling her a whore, I've no clue about that.

Dad was woken up at near 3 AM. Most people are not thinking that clearly at 3 AM. Not to mention authorities are saying he was on many medications.

Constables said the man appeared to be on several medications

Of course the boy was there because they were having sex, but it also seems he had been there for a few days ACCORDING to HIS Mother.

You don't know how she acted, or what she said. None of us do, except for what has been reported. She told her father she was being raped and the boy had broken in.

Texas dad guns down teen boy after daughter invites him into her bedroom | The Raw Story

Unless they do.

A parolee who broke into a home, hid naked under a boy's bed, and then fled with a Rolex watch he had stolen after the boy's father found him was sentenced Thursday to four years in prison after pleading guilty to burglary and street terrorism. Edgar Antonio Lucha, 25, of Westminster, admitted to the carrying out the crime on Sept. 25, 2010 when he was living in a sober living facility two doors down from the home in the 6000 block of Shawnee Road.
That night, according to police, Lucha used a ladder from a shed about 3:30 a.m. to get through a second-floor bedroom of the home. Once inside, he went downstairs and took off his shoes in the laundry room, Deputy District Attorney Joel Stone said.
Lucha then went into the bedroom of a 10-year-old boy and used tape to hold down a light-switch in the off position, took off his clothes, and then hid under the bed, Stone said.

Intruder who hid nude under bed gets 4 years - The Orange County Register

Or

U.K. pedophile hides under girl's bed

U.K. pedophile hides under girl's bed - UPI.com

Akron: Homeowner Discovers Intruder Hiding Under his Bed - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|News, Weather, Sports

There are a ton of stories...

CaféAuLait;8781061 said:

Good thing you aren't judgmental.

:eusa_clap:

I'd like more facts, but as it stands this looks like a case of knowing some ass clown was banging your daughter and you just happened to be armed.

CaféAuLait;8781090 said:

If he did break in, there would have been evidence of a break in, sounds maybe. And there would have been sounds of a struggle.

Seriously?

Okay, so in that situation you say "hold on" I'm going to check the house for a sign of a break in and I'll be right back, don't you move!!!

Dad was sleeping, tons of people do not hear intruders break in, in the middle of the night. He was also on many medications according to police. God only knows how groggy or what those meds may have been doing to a half sleeping man.

CaféAuLait;8781175 said:
Dad was sleeping, tons of people do not hear intruders break in, in the middle of the night. He was also on many medications according to police. God only knows how groggy or what those meds may have been doing to a half sleeping man.

If he wasn't thinking clearly while on medication, I would argue that his right to own a gun should be denied until he was in good health again.

CaféAuLait;8781175 said:

If he wasn't thinking clearly while on medication, I would argue that his right to own a gun should be denied until he was in good health again.

How long does it take you to wake up? What if one was sleeping pills? IDK, but before I judge him as doing something wrong I would like to hear the whole thing, not just bits and pieces.

If Dad was pissed his little girl was having sex, he would not have called 911 to report an intruder? That does not make any sense to me. Sounds like he believed there was an intruder and when intruder started to yell at him and then intruder reached for what Dad believed was a gun he was shot.

I hate to say it, but this kid knew he was in the wrong. He saw dad with a gun, HE KNEW dad did not believe he belong in that house, since girl denied she knew him, kid should have shut up and waited for the cops to sort it out. Sounds like kid made several of the decision which lead to this fatal encounter.

Forum List

Back