Texas Father Shoots Teen Boy Hiding In Daughter's Room

A good shot?

So youd marry a grown man that couldnt handle a 17yr old boy without a gun?

This world is getting too effeminate on the male side. Such pussies.

I know 17 year old kids that bench 250 lbs and run faster than I ever did. I could have handled a kid like that 20 years ago, but I got old. Shame that I have to admit that age is a factor, but I am not Batman. Fuck, I'm not even Superman.

Its so easy to tell the people that have lived sheltered inept lives.

Were I on the grand jury I'd certainly find that there was reason to take this man to trial for homicide.

What reason is that? The guy was in his house, in his daughter's room, his daughter denied knowing him, he made a move, the man shot. It's what I would have done, it's pretty much what everyone in the country who has a daughter would do. In this case, the daughter is the guilty party, if she'd told the truth, the guy would still be alive.

In states that have the castle doctrine, he isn't required to 'make a move.' He's in the house. He's a stranger. The law presumes he is there to do you harm. No move needed. You shoot to kill.

In Texas you can shoot him on the street because he is breaking into your car.

A good shot?

I know 17 year old kids that bench 250 lbs and run faster than I ever did. I could have handled a kid like that 20 years ago, but I got old. Shame that I have to admit that age is a factor, but I am not Batman. Fuck, I'm not even Superman.

You naivety must have sweltered along with your man tits too

It doesnt make it RIGHT. So defend it all you want. A kid is dead and youre a shitty fucking person. If you cant learn the value of human life over political quandry when you face YOUR OWN death, you are a hopeless, worthless life lived.

It is completely fucked, but that doesn't make it wrong.

A good shot?

Was redneck man threatened? I'm sure his attorney's will say so. What really happened is that the Marlboro man was just too damn pissed off and so he shot the breeder.

I'd hate to be his daughter. Talk about a guilt trip. That girl is now completely screwed without some major counseling. I hope they can afford Obama Care because if not she's going to ho it around town with every dirt bag she meets.

I have a 2 yr old. When theres a 17 yr old in her room and shes 16...i wont be shooting him in the face ya fuckin pussy

How old are you going to be in 14 years? You think that it is remotely possible you won't be nearly as tough as you think you are now then?

suppose the kid was a martial arts master? Suppose he had a weapon hidden in his hand, such as a knife, which could have put to the throat of the girl?
Are you saying you would take that chance with your daughter's life based on some left wing ideology?

Never think the worst. Never shoot someone dead because he MIGHT have a knife, even though you have no evidence to prove that he does.

Sounds like a good way to end up dead.

Lol an intruder. It was a dude his daughter invited over to fuck. Lemme know the crime. Dumbass.

Trespassing.

Section 9.32, Texas Penal Code:

§ 9.32. DEADLY FORCE IN DEFENSE OF PERSON. (a) A person
is justified in using deadly force against another:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the
other under Section 9.31;
(2) if a reasonable person in the actor's situation
would not have retreated; and
(3) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the
deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to protect himself against the other's use or
attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or
(B) to prevent the other's imminent commission of
aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual
assault
, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

(b) The requirement imposed by Subsection (a)(2) does not
apply to an actor who uses force against a person who is at the time
of the use of force committing an offense of unlawful entry in the
habitation of the actor.

He shouldnt have been at gunpoint to begin with. Are you you retarded notntonfigure out your daughter has a dude over and is so ashamed shed lie?

Death occured.

Death.

And youre taking the killers word for it. Naw he wasnt impassioned cuz his daughters a whore. No. He moved. The kid moved. Aaaahhhhhkay i was born yesterday and the sky is green.

Are you saying that you would assume your daughter was lying if you found a boy hiding in her room and she said she didn't know him? Would you lock her in with the boy to teach her the lesson the rest of us seem to be missing?
Id probably carry him outta the house by his ear after i put a foot in his ass.

Surprise, he has a knife, is hopped up on steroids, and has studied Krav Maga since he was 6.

Lol an intruder. It was a dude his daughter invited over to fuck. Lemme know the crime. Dumbass.

Trespassing.

Section 9.32, Texas Penal Code:

§ 9.32. DEADLY FORCE IN DEFENSE OF PERSON. (a) A person
is justified in using deadly force against another:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the
other under Section 9.31;
(2) if a reasonable person in the actor's situation
would not have retreated; and
(3) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the
deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to protect himself against the other's use or
attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or
(B) to prevent the other's imminent commission of
aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual
assault
, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

(b) The requirement imposed by Subsection (a)(2) does not
apply to an actor who uses force against a person who is at the time
of the use of force committing an offense of unlawful entry in the
habitation of the actor.

Problem is, TK, is that I think that law is overused so that anyone can shoot dead a person and then claim they 'felt' threatened.

He shouldnt have been at gunpoint to begin with. Are you you retarded notntonfigure out your daughter has a dude over and is so ashamed shed lie?

Death occured.

Death.

And youre taking the killers word for it. Naw he wasnt impassioned cuz his daughters a whore. No. He moved. The kid moved. Aaaahhhhhkay i was born yesterday and the sky is green.

Are you saying that you would assume your daughter was lying if you found a boy hiding in her room and she said she didn't know him? Would you lock her in with the boy to teach her the lesson the rest of us seem to be missing?

The brother saw his legs poking out from under the bed. A person who broke in to attack the daughter isn't going to simply crawl under the bed when someone knocks on the door. Logic dictates that the girl knew the boy. If the father hadn't lost his cool, things could be different.

Then again, if the daughter wasn't such a lying whore, the boy would still be alive.

How many people do you know who break into houses?

Im not arguing that you cant defend you home with deadly force. Im arguing that youre a fucking moron that doesnt deserve to breath air if youncant figure out in that situation that the fuckin kid isnt an intruder. And YOU ALL are morons if you even believe the familys story theyre going with.

The burden of proof in that situation is entirely on the head of the guy in the house without my permission.

Nevermind killing a human being should be the LAST fucking resort in any given situation you narcissistic fucks

It was the last resort in this situation, otherwise he would have been shot before he got out from under the bed.

A good shot?

You naivety must have sweltered along with your man tits too

I actually weigh less now than I did when I played football in high school.

Pro life. Unlsss its a simple.misunderstanding of your daughter being a hoe with a teenager

The brother saw his legs poking out from under the bed. A person who broke in to attack the daughter isn't going to simply crawl under the bed when someone knocks on the door. Logic dictates that the girl knew the boy. If the father hadn't lost his cool, things could be different.

Then again, if the daughter wasn't such a lying whore, the boy would still be alive.

I know that they don't hide under the daughters bed.

I know that they don't hide under the daughters bed.

How coy do these fools have to be with themselves to defend the death of a poor young man. Wtf.......partisan hacks are ill in the cranium.

Death occured.

Death.

Logic?

He could have been a creeper lying in wait.

Appeal to logic doesn't work when someone is in a house where he doesn't belong.

Here, let me get out my checklist of possible reasons. Hey there, don't move while I go down this list to find out reasons why you might be in this house when I don't know you and my daughter says she doesn't know you.

Forum List

Back