Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

Good for Texas. Lets hope the SC takes a look at this fraudulent election cause there is all kinds of evidence out there. And those states did indeed not follow the constitution.

Well, the nice thing about this suit is that the USSC doesn't have to spend the lengthy amount of time that would be necessary to look into claims of fraud. All they have to look at is the clear record of the actions that were taken, and whether or not they violate the Constitution.

Which they did. Wonder what their findings will be??

Right now, I'm just waiting to see if they'll choose to hear the case.
far as i know it's been officially docketed. the GOP case against PA was brushed off. the guess is theres original jurisdiction in the Texas vs. States case.

The OP's lawsuit is dead on arrival. You Trumpers should stop making complete asses of yourselves with these bullshit lawsuits and threads.

Good for Texas. Lets hope the SC takes a look at this fraudulent election cause there is all kinds of evidence out there. And those states did indeed not follow the constitution.

Well, the nice thing about this suit is that the USSC doesn't have to spend the lengthy amount of time that would be necessary to look into claims of fraud. All they have to look at is the clear record of the actions that were taken, and whether or not they violate the Constitution.

Which they did. Wonder what their findings will be??

Right now, I'm just waiting to see if they'll choose to hear the case.
far as i know it's been officially docketed. the GOP case against PA was brushed off. the guess is theres original jurisdiction in the Texas vs. States case.

If the court grants cert, then apparently.

The court has not granted cert, nor found that Texas even has standing. This is just a hearing.

That means that at least one justice has some questions. We'll see what happens.

The OP's lawsuit is dead on arrival. You Trumpers should stop making complete asses of yourselves with these bullshit lawsuits and threads.
can we scream CHINA instead and shift to China helping Biden win? block everything for 3+ years while we prove it?

that would seem to be more to your liking, but this is at least officially our legal process whether you like it or not.

Hey leftists, remember when your masters used to run to Californias ninth circus court to overturn other states decisions so it could go to the supreme court because you had the leftist kook majority there?

Who has the majority now?
Hahahahaahahahahaha!

Not when the issue involved is another State's internal laws. There's no such assumption of standing.
Bullshit! You aren't even half good at lying. And look at all the practice you get.
Virtually every post of yours is based on a lie of some sort.
This one is just moronic, but then, they all are.

A sign of things to come?

The Supreme Court on Tuesday denied a request from Pennsylvania Republicans to block certification of the commonwealth's election results, delivering a near fatal blow to the GOP's long-shot bid to invalidate President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

The Supreme Court's action is a crushing loss for Trump, who suggested as late as Tuesday that he thought the justices -- including three of his nominees -- might step in and take his side as he has continually and falsely suggested there was massive voter fraud during the election.

The one-line order was issued with no noted dissents. The court is made up of six conservative justices and three liberals.

Not when the issue involved is another State's internal laws. There's no such assumption of standing.
Bullshit! You aren't even half good at lying. And look at all the practice you get.
Virtually every post of yours is based on a lie of some sort.
This one is just moronic, but then, they all are.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to back your claim that one state suing another automatically has standing in the Supreme Court.

Feel free to show us a case in which the election was found to be illegal by any State court.
Bush v Gore was the last case I can remember in which basic matters of election fraud and denied equal protection was addressed by the court.

Remember?

I also seem to recall the Supreme Court finding that the state government had violated the Constitution by changing the law without the legislature's input. Even though the state court that did it declared that what they did was fine and dandy.

The leftist on this board aren't their usual smug selves regarding this SC issue. Could it be they're worried about this one?
They're back to trying to convince themselves its never going to happen.
Funny as hell.

I also seem to recall the Supreme Court finding that the state government had violated the Constitution by changing the law without the legislature's input. Even though the state court that did it declared that what they did was fine and dandy.
The states in this election have revealed themselves to be partisan to a high degree.
That's why courts that regularly reject law suits from Trump lawyers are expected to do so and surprise no one.
They are stepping stones to the Supreme Court on automatic appeal.

There are no constitutional issues. The Supreme Court is not a investigatory court. They require proof and sate and federal judges have said they have provided no proof.

Seems Texas has plenty of proof. Lets see what the Texas Supreme Court does. I'd say the SC will be getting the case, how bout you??

The Texas Supreme Court? What relevance would the Texas Supreme Court have for votes in another State?

Not sure if you're too stupid to realize it or what but Biden would preside over more states than just the ones he "won".

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to back your claim that one state suing another automatically has standing in the Supreme Court.
What I said is not in doubt. So I don't need to back my claim.

If its 'not in doubt', then it will be remarkably easy for you to factually establish.

If you're merely making up pseudo-legal gibberish backed by nothing, you'll keep giving us excuses why you can't.

Choose.

Dont mess with Texas, ya freaking commies!

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:
Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.
This case presents a question of law: Did the Defendant States violate the Electors Clause by taking non-legislative actions to change the election rules that would govern the appointment of presidential electors? These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but their actions have also debased the votes of citizens in Plaintiff State and other States that remained loyal to the Constitution.
Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.

Best lawsuit I have ever seen.

There are no constitutional issues. The Supreme Court is not a investigatory court. They require proof and sate and federal judges have said they have provided no proof.

Seems Texas has plenty of proof. Lets see what the Texas Supreme Court does. I'd say the SC will be getting the case, how bout you??

The Texas Supreme Court? What relevance would the Texas Supreme Court have for votes in another State?

Not sure if you're too stupid to realize it or what but Biden would preside over more states than just the ones he "won".

You clearly didn't read the conversation you're responding to.

Try again.

Forum List

Back