Texas Florist Who Admitted to Being in Pelosi’s Office Wants Case Moved from D.C. Because of ‘Cancel Culture’

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
After reading the article I got the impression that the woman is afraid of the possible jury in DC.

She wants the trial moved to west Texas.

Which is absurd. The crime happened in DC. That's where the trial should take place.

After reading the article I got the impression that the woman is afraid of the possible jury in DC.

Which is absurd. The crime happened in DC. That's where the trial should take place.

Nothing but crazed liberal lemmings in DDC dont blame her.

Seems reasonable. The locals are likely to have been tainted from coverage about the riot and how evul those involved were. Lots of crazy talk about them being nazis or what have you, online and in media.

Someplace a little less dialed into such shit, would be more likely to give a fair trial to her.

Which is her right.

She has a right to request a change of venue, but I wouldn't approve of Texas, myself.

Someplace midwest, possibly

The insurrectionist flower lady should have stayed in Texas tending her petals instead of being stupid enough to join an attack on the capital to overthrow the election.

The insurrectionist flower lady should have stayed in Texas tending her petals instead of being stupid enough to join an attack on the capital to overthrow the election.

Yes you're right.

There is no way that case is going to be tried in Texas.

The crime was committed in DC. That is where the trial should happen.

I keep getting disgusted with the trump followers belief they are special, rules and laws don't apply to them.

Yes you're right.

There is no way that case is going to be tried in Texas.

The crime was committed in DC. That is where the trial should happen.

I keep getting disgusted with the trump followers belief they are special, rules and laws don't apply to them.
Unlike you regular Joe uberelitists right?

Nothing but crazed liberal lemmings in DDC dont blame her.

Then she should have stayed the fuck at home, before participating in insurrection, now shouldn't she. Or at least committed the crime in Texas. The good people of Washington are sick and tired as batshit crazy people coming to Washington, making a big mess, and then going home and leaving others to clean up after them.

Cancel Culture? West Texas?? LoL - She should have blamed it on Dr Seuss and Potato Head.
Tough luck lady. You shouldn't have crimed in DC if you didn't want to be tried in DC.

Seriously.

She did the crime in DC.

It's a shame he isn't black. Then he would be released without bail and charges dropped.

We now need destruction of Prog cities with tens of millions killed. The elites want that. And they are selling it.

Dumb bitch wanted to cancel the election, now she wants to cancel her trial?

Speaking of dumb bitches, the dumbest bitches hopped on private jets and video'd their crimes - Jenna is a classic case. :rolleyes-41:

p7c46dh4veb61.jpg

d415a620-5779-11eb-8b3d-f7cf632d4bb4_1200_630.png

It will likely be denied. The Constitution states crimes must be tried in the states where they are committed. In cases where a crime is not committed in a state, such as in this case, Congressional law decides where to hold the trial. I'm not sure what the law is on this matter but I'm confident it's not that crimes in D.C. are to be tried in Texas.

Last edited:

Speaking of dumb bitches, the dumbest bitches hopped on private jets and video'd their crimes - Jenna is a classic case. :rolleyes-41:

p7c46dh4veb61.jpg

d415a620-5779-11eb-8b3d-f7cf632d4bb4_1200_630.png

Too funny.

Before storming the Capitol... "we're gonna be breaking those windows."

After storming the Capitol... posing with a picture of broken windows.

After being charged... had no idea there was violence going on there.

Yup.

Talk about cancel culture.

Forum List

Back