Texas gay marriage ban struck down

God's Word says=Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight
ISAIAH 5:20-21

God says a lot of things.

THOSE IN HELL WISH THEY HAD OBEYED GOD!!! and you??
So, how do you know there is a hell? In fact, how do you even know that there is a God? You don't. There is no way you can prove or disprove the existence of God. IT IS A BELIEF AND SOME BELIEFS CANNOT BE PROVEN OR DISPROVEN.
The truth of the matter is this, God may not have created man. In fact, it may have been man who created God. By being a priest, minister, prophet, witch doctor, or medicine man one can gain control over others ("If you don't do what I tell you to do, God will punish you!). And don't give me that worthless bullshit that the Bible is the word of God. If I wanted to pull the "God Scam" the first thing I would do is write a bible and claim it was sent to us by God. That is how the Mormon church and Scientology got started. Bottom line is the bible was written my men and there is not a bit of proof that there was a God guiding their hands.

Last edited:
Those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:32

God says a lot of things.

So, how do you know there is a hell? In fact, how do you even know that there is a God? You don't. There is no way you can prove or disprove the existence of God. IT IS A BELIEF AND SOME BELIEFS CANNOT BE PROVEN OR DISPROVEN.
The truth of the matter is this, God may not have created man. In fact, it may have been man who created God. By being a priest, minister, prophet, witch doctor, or medicine man one can gain control over others ("If you don't do what I tell you to do, God will punish you!). And don't give me that worthless bullshit that the Bible is the word of God. If I wanted to pull the "God Scam" the first thing I would do is write a bible and claim it was sent to us by God. That is how the Mormon church and Scientology got started. Bottom line is the bible was written my men and there is not a bit of proof that there was a God guiding their hands.

millions just like you will not wise up untill they feel the flames,far far too late then. your choice!

millions just like you will not wise up untill they feel the flames,far far too late then. your choice!

What does the bible and communism have in common throughout history? They both play on fear and rage.

What does the bible and communism have in common throughout history? They both play on fear and rage.

Try to think! Open your blind eyes. it is no skin off my nose if you choose to go to hell. I AM HERE JUST TO TRY TO HELP YOU. BUT YOUR CHOICE!

Of course. This is what dictatorial regimes do. The tell you how to live and what you should believe. Governing without the consent of the governed eventually fails.

Hang on, bibilical fear to be good is an issue? Sup[pose no God and we are all just dust with no purpose, man I cant wait to see that hellish vision of the future, yikes!

The tide has turned on so called marriage laws.......won't be long before gay marriage is the law of the land

Another one bites the dust

A federal judge has struck down Texas' ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday it has no "rational relation to a legitimate government purpose."

How can he rule otherwise?

By following the law

And how is "the law" not being followed? Is it not the duty of the judicial branch to strike down unconstitutional laws?

The tide has turned on so called marriage laws.......won't be long before gay marriage is the law of the land

Of course not. Probably another year two at the most. However, countries that impose on the people like this come to a bad end. Look at Venezuela, the Ukraine, laws that strip away the freedom of the people are the heralds of that country's demise.

Of course not. Probably another year two at the most. However, countries that impose on the people like this come to a bad end. Look at Venezuela, the Ukraine, laws that strip away the freedom of the people are the heralds of that country's demise.

How is opening access to marriage stripping away freedom of the people?

Freedom to hate?

Another one bites the dust

A federal judge has struck down Texas' ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday it has no "rational relation to a legitimate government purpose."

How can he rule otherwise?

By following the law

And how is "the law" not being followed? Is it not the duty of the judicial branch to strike down unconstitutional laws?

It's not the court's duty to strike down laws based on Constitutional authorities they made up

By following the law

It's not the court's duty to strike down laws based on Constitutional authorities they made up

Evidently, they haven't made it up

Basically they asked the state what interest they have in preventing gays from marrying

Forum List

Back