Texas GOP turns on Gay Republicans

So...you don't care about all those hetero males sexually abusing girls......................
Are you stupid?

Just another retarded mudslinging leftie?

(What am I saying, there's no other kind). :p

Along with Florida and most other Republican-controlled states.

And once Roe is overturned Republican will go full Taliban.

Plus there are some who want America to be a Christian nation.

I fear that, cause anyone who isn't like them, that is a member of the LGBTQI+,a furry or someone who is a Hindu,Buddist,Athiest or anyone not like them can be persecuted.

Like Iran, Saudi Arabia and such are a theocracy, but the next thing the Conservatives might try to do is disregard the US Constitution and declare this country a Christian nation, which in my mind would be spitting on our freedoms and liberties.

Religious freedom doesn't mean forcing your beliefs down other people's throats.

Nobody is excusing or defending that.

Nor is anyone buying your bullshit of citing that as an excuse for faggots to sexually abuse children.

Your clumsy attempt at a tu quoque fails.
You most certainly are......but not surprising. The Republican white-wing likes to deflect and create fantasy boogiemen. 1 in 4 girls sexually abused by hetero males know better.

Nope....and your attempts at gaslighting are noted. 1 in 4 girls sexually abused by hetero males know better.
^^^

:p

These leftards are too much!

:p

Very strange people. They behave like cornered rats... like... all the time.

(scratches head)

- shrug -

Difficult to see this as anything but what it is.

I cant see how much further these loons have to go before they start shooting Gays. It was such a shit show that Abbot avoided it.

And yet I find it hard to sympathise with Gay republicans. What part of right wingers despise Gays did they miss ? They have just been collaboraters with nazis.

Texas is turning into Afghanistan.

Why do you liberals insist on peddling the lie that anyone who views homosexual conduct as unnatural and unhealthy must hate and despise gays as people?

Pray tell, how, how, how is Texas "turning into Afghanistan"? Because Texas won't allow biological males to compete in female sports? Because Texas won't allow biological males to use female bathrooms and showers? Because, heaven forbid, the Texas GOP has chosen to call homosexuality an "abnormal lifestyle choice"?

Well, homosexuality is abnormal and it is a lifestyle. Talk to the tens of thousands of former gays--they'll be the first to tell you that they realized, or knew all along, that they were not "born gay." Heard of PFOX?

Liberals hate PFOX because the fact that there are tens of thousands of people walking around who used to be gay but are now straight blows a giant hole in the lie that gays are born gay.

Why do you liberals insist on peddling the lie that anyone who views homosexual conduct as unnatural and unhealthy must hate and despise gays as people?

Pray tell, how, how, how is Texas "turning into Afghanistan"? Because Texas won't allow biological males to compete in female sports? Because Texas won't allow biological males to use female bathrooms and showers? Because, heaven forbid, the Texas GOP has chosen to call homosexuality an "abnormal lifestyle choice"?

Well, homosexuality is abnormal and it is a lifestyle. Talk to the tens of thousands of former gays--they'll be the first to tell you that they realized, or knew all along, that they were not "born gay." Heard of PFOX?

Liberals hate PFOX because the fact that there are tens of thousands of people walking around who used to be gay but are now straight blows a giant hole in the lie that gays are born gay.
Its truly a disgusting right wing phenomena to continue to persecute a minority of citizens like this.
For a major party in the worls richest nation it is nothing less than obscene..
I suppose we hould expect this from a backward shithole that fought a war to keep slavery not once, but twice..

Americas hame = texarse

I'm old enough to remember when they claimed that it was about “consenting adults”. That was a lie. The wiser among us knew, back then, that it was a lie; that eventually, they'd start forcing their immorality on society as a whole, and that they would even start going after children.

Here's a big “I Told You So!” from my generation.

Did you cave or something?

Its truly a disgusting right wing phenomena to continue to persecute a minority of citizens like this.
For a major party in the worls richest nation it is nothing less than obscene..
I suppose we hould expect this from a backward shithole that fought a war to keep slavery not once, but twice..

Americas hame = texarse
Hey, that guy Biden is pretty weird. I know people who like kids, but this guy can't keep his hands off them - IN PUBLIC. It's like he can barely control himself. Creepy shit

I want the OP to explain why anyone else should be compelled to show any interest or involvement in what weird shit he does with his or another dude’s penis. That’s the only distinction that defines being homo.

For a major party in the worls [sic] richest nation it is nothing less than obscene..

Americas hame [sic] = texarse [sic]

What is truly disguising is filth such as yourself that continue to promote and defend these degraded sexual perversions, even as the perverts now openly go after children.

From you, of course, it is not at all surprising. We all remember how you sided with the Islamist child-rape gangs that infest your own shithole of a nation. You are probably disappointed that America has not yet gone as far as your country has, as far as enabling and tolerating childfuckers.

There are no gay republicans, just lying queers pretending to be republicans to infiltrate and destroy one more great American institution.

Difficult to see this as anything but what it is.

I cant see how much further these loons have to go before they start shooting Gays. It was such a shit show that Abbot avoided it.

And yet I find it hard to sympathise with Gay republicans. What part of right wingers despise Gays did they miss ? They have just been collaboraters with nazis.

Texas is turning into Afghanistan.
The people of Texas are smart they will simply vote out all the stupid Republicans and get things back to a reasonable normal.

There are no gay republicans, just lying queers pretending to be republicans to infiltrate and destroy one more great American institution.
Well if there ever were any gay Republicans in Texas there aren't any more the news is out. Republicans are the enemy of all Texans; women, gays, even straight men by making them all look like bigots.

Forum List

Back