Texas Governor Abbott Tests Positive For Covid-19

If he's been vaccinated he probably won't die. but he might get really sick. And he may have lasting issues with lungs or brain fog or a bunch of other things. He's not in good health to begin with. And if it's a new variant and not Delta or Lambda, the vaccine may not work.

THE VACCINES WERE CREATED TO STOP COVID-19 AND THEY DO. THEY WERE NOT CREATED TO STOP ANY VARIANTS OR MUTATIONS. THIS IS WHY IT WAS SO IMPORTANT TO GET VACCINATED.

fucking idiots.

He has been fully vaccinated and he is getting Regeneron.

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are so good that 8-months later a booster is needed.
The vaccines are obviously not effective.

Mask can help but, do not protect either.

The only avenue is therapeutics.

Again .... Trump proves to have been RIGHT ..... AGAIN ... fuckin Shocker !!!

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are so good that 8-months later a booster is needed.

And? Gov Fappit was double dosed and his symptoms are minimal. Still would be poetic justice considering his denial were he to kick bucket!

He didn't get anything. The So called covid-19 virus has never been isolated at the first place. In other words it does not exist.
It exists and you do not know what the fuck you're talking about.
Right now the scam continues by the deep state claiming the delta varian is spreading amongst the unvaxxed when it is IN TRUTH, exploding among the VAXXED!!!
Deep state! Deep State! It's all the DEEP STATE, I tell you!! You're a hopeless idiot and you sound like a toddler. Does mommy know you're using her laptop for your 'political activism'?
They brand it "covid-19" to perpetuate the scam of getting cowards run to the vaxx places and get nano chipped.
Ah, the mysterious 'they'. Who is 'they'? The left? Sherpas? The Harlem Globetrotters?

It's called 'covid-19': the 'co' simply means it's part of the corona series of viruses, whereas the 'vi' is for virus. The 'd' stands for disease. The '19', because it was discovered in 2019.

Only the magaturds will receive the microchip implant.

JimH52 I live by the border, I read the local news reports I see the tent cities that have never been there before. You on the other hand cherry pick the most Left wing websites on the internet and think you KNOW something about the border.
You don't know shit.

JimH52 I live by the border, I read the local news reports I see the tent cities that have never been there before. You on the other hand cherry pick the most Left wing websites on the internet and think you KNOW something about the border.
You don't know shit.
You should cross it and not come back! ;)

He has been fully vaccinated and he is getting Regeneron.
Really? I think that's bullshit. Being vaccinated, he likely didn't require it. Regeneron should be saved for the unvaccinated on death's door. Not some populist idiot governor on the wrong side of history.

Forum List

Back