Texas Governor Abbott Tests Positive For Covid-19

Where Republican governors like Abbott and DeSantis are wrong is their prohibition of local communities and private venues to require masks and vaccinations.

It’s fine that they don’t issue a state mandate, as local communities tend to know best, but to deny local communities and school districts to take appropriate measures is reckless and irresponsible.
Men will not follow Prog women when it hits the fan. You are ruled by them. Non Prog Women who are more sane are actually a bit more out in front against the Progs then Non Prog men. I do not want to live in a nazi/communist nation. and Progs are the deliverers of this endgame.

I hope he gets through it ok. I'm sure he got some of the regeneron.

Maybe he and those around him should have worn a mask.

He didn't get anything. The So called covid-19 virus has never been isolated at the first place. In other words it does not exist.
Right now the scam continues by the deep state claiming the delta varian is spreading amongst the unvaxxed when it is IN TRUTH, exploding among the VAXXED!!! And it has nothing to do with the non existant covid, it's different sicknesses generated by the screwed up death shot they criminally call "vaccine". They brand it "covid-19" to perpetuate the scam of getting cowards run to the vaxx places and get nano chipped.

This is another "gotcha" by those who know how to rig the test.

Just like trump before the election.

The individual who did the test should be fired....

Dana 7360,
I take it you spend most of your time with your behind parked in front of a lit tv?!?!

Men will not follow Prog women when it hits the fan. You are ruled by them. Non Prog Women who are more sane are actually a bit more out in front against the Progs then Non Prog men. I do not want to live in a nazi/communist nation. and Progs are the deliverers of this endgame.
I have the country for you....Afghanistan. You'll be very happy with what they've done there.

Where Republican governors like Abbott and DeSantis are wrong is their prohibition of local communities and private venues to require masks and vaccinations.

It’s fine that they don’t issue a state mandate, as local communities tend to know best, but to deny local communities and school districts to take appropriate measures is reckless and irresponsible.
They are both asking to be sued when a child dies after going to a school where masks are prohibited. The law suit route is the reason that Rudy and the Kraken could be living under a bridge soon.

Such is the hypocrisy of the right – conservatives are supposed to be ‘great advocates’ of local communities and allowing them to govern freely, except when it’s politically inconvenient for Republicans.

So much for an effective vaccine
Don't be stupid! Of course there will be break through infections. But it is very unlikely that he gets very sick, because of the vaccine.

One minute you want to bow to trump as the vaccine god and the next you want to say the vaccines suck. MAKE UP YOUR FEABLE MINDS!

Such is the hypocrisy of the right – conservatives are supposed to be ‘great advocates’ of local communities and allowing them to govern freely, except when it’s politically inconvenient for Republicans.
BAZINGA!

He's vaccinated of course, so he will be fine. He won't miss a day of work trying to stop people from getting vaccinated.

He's vaccinated of course, so he will be fine. He won't miss a day of work trying to stop people from getting vaccinated.

oh reaaaaallllllyyyyyyy trollboy?

Forum List

Back