Texas Governor Abbott Tests Positive For Covid-19

And Reagan is not who you are either.

Times have changed. The Cold War is over. The problem(s) of unbalanced trade and illegal immigration has grown to epic scale.

Speculating on where Reagan would fall on policy today, is a game for republicans of Good Faith to play, Not you.

Times have changed. The Cold War is over. The problem(s) of unbalanced trade and illegal immigration has grown to epic scale.

Speculating on where Reagan would fall on policy today, is a game for republicans of Good Faith to play, Not you.

Reagan would piss on Trumpy Bear’s grave ;)

The fine print on my vaccination paperwork said that I can still test positive, but that I am extremely unlikely to get very sick or die.

Nothing new here. Exactly what one would expect for someone who is exposed to large numbers of people regularly.

The fine print on my vaccination paperwork said that I can still test positive, but that I am extremely unlikely to get very sick or die.

Nothing new here. Exactly what one would expect for someone who is exposed to large numbers of people regularly.

Normal operating procedure for lefties, is to pretend that ANYTHING, is a gotcha.

Sooner or later, they might convince someone to fall for their bullshit.

Reagan was actually a conservative and an honorable man.
And Trump is a Nationalist and a Patriot who spoke out for the working class of America.

IMO, he made a good faith effort to serve his supporters.

Or at least, considering the literally insane RESISTANCE from people like you, he can be graded on a curve, for having to work in impossible conditions.

And why ya figure he’s asymptomatic and not in the ER?

View attachment 527266

Because he's like the millions of people that got covid before the vaccines and were asymptomatic.

Before the first vaccine came out:

Not everyone that catches covid has symptoms or even knows they have it.

You really aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are ya?

And Trump is a Nationalist and a Patriot who spoke out for the working class of America.

IMO, he made a good faith effort to serve his supporters.

Or at least, considering the literally insane RESISTANCE from people like you, he can be graded on a curve, for having to work in impossible conditions.

Meh - Donnie was a corrupt, amoral, self-interested asshole pure and simple.

Prolly because the buttfucker IS evil.
Oh an insult with no evidence to support your claim, but you still attempt the stupid smear. Hint: If you had real inclination of your claims, you wouldn't be attacking him for playing a fiddle.

Meh, he was a corrupt, self-interested asshole pure and simple.

You are just an anti-American lefty zealot.

YOu whine about corruption, ,or being an selfish asshole and you voted for HILLARY?

1629252746947.png

Because he's like the millions of people that got covid before the vaccines and were asymptomatic.

Before the first vaccine came out:

Not everyone that catches covid has symptoms or even knows they have it.

You really aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are ya?

So remind us Loony Toons, what percentage of ER patients nationally are unvaccinated?

Need help? - 90-95%

You’re welcome!

Forum List

Back