Texas Governor Admits Re-Open Orders Bad For Pandemic

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Texas has got a winner, for sure. His name is Greg Abbott.
Hot microphone reveals that the Governor knows the truth and admits it only in private.

"On Tuesday, leaked audio of a call with state lawmakers revealed that Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) admitted his decision to lift lockdowns in Texas will cause more people to be infected with COVID-19."

Hot microphone reveals that the Governor knows the truth and admits it only in private.

"On Tuesday, leaked audio of a call with state lawmakers revealed that Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) admitted his decision to lift lockdowns in Texas will cause more people to be infected with COVID-19."

So stating the obvious we all know will occur, that there will be more cases as we reopen is admitting an error?
Raw story is birdcage lining.

ok

Well, lockdown fan Trump probably agrees.

3scmra.jpg

~S~

I have been working and out and about every day along with a bunch of Latinos working construction every day since the joke lockdowns began. More chances of my job killing me or being seriously injured. Not one worker is in fear for their life due to the virus. The mexicans are more than happy to work while everyone else stays home.
Most likely we have all been exposed already hitting the big box stores with the record crowds of shoppers. Yet you morons believe a small business with a handful of customers heralds the doom of humanity.
People have had enough of this shit.

I have been working and out and about every day along with a bunch of Latinos working construction every day since the joke lockdowns began. More chances of my job killing me or being seriously injured. Not one worker is in fear for their life due to the virus. The mexicans are more than happy to work while everyone else stays home.
Most likely we have all been exposed already hitting the big box stores with the record crowds of shoppers. Yet you morons believe a small business with a handful of customers heralds the doom of humanity.
Some people had enough of this shit the first day they were told they may have to sacrifice for the good of all. Fortunately the majority isn`t with them. They may reopen their businesses but do people want to patronize them?Poll: Widespread Public Opposition To Reopening American Businesses [Infographic]

Some people had enough of this shit the first day they were told they may have to sacrifice for the good of all. Fortunately the majority isn`t with them. They may reopen their businesses but do people want to patronize them?Poll: Widespread Public Opposition To Reopening American Businesses [Infographic]
I will. The rest of you Karens can stay home indefinitely.
The world is so much more peaceful.

I'm not surprised by anything that abbott says or does. He will concoct any story that will further his personal interests. We saw that with the abortion cases and he persists to this day.

It is a good thing considering his Lt Governor encourages old people to die for their country

Forum List

Back