Texas Governor Gregg Abbott Says New Laws to Be Passed After Elementary School Shooting

Yes, of course the reason(s) why they kill is the most important factor by far.

The AR type weapon facilitates the 'large mass' factor. And the black weapon motivates the killer further.
Take a young boy into a gun shop and observe if he's not drawn to the 'black' weapons first? When perhaps he should have been drawn to the weapon that most suits his need.

Wars and weapons of war have huge eye appeal. The further consequences can be explored.

A black weapon is not the reason this person did what he did.

Are you stupid or something? Was I supposed to waste my vote like some pollyannaish nincompoop in order to be morally correct? I voted for the best viable candidate. There's nothing hypocritical about that.

Now back to the merits of my observation.
What seems more & more to be missing are better viable candidates.

Where are the SERIOUS people? All I see are political party party pushers doing what ever it takes to keep our country divided.
Damn good question. Beats me.:dunno:

Guns facilitate mass murder and in my opinion the AR type weapons accomplish that better and quicker than any other civilian firearm.

The particular weapon in question being black is also a factor, as compared to a comparable weapon with a wood stock IMO. I've explained that elsewhere.
Guns facilitate protection against a mass murder with a gun as well. An AR-15 is also scary to a perp facing one. As I have said numerous times here, the ones pushing relative reality on children, being sanguine with fatherless children, pushing gender confusion and claiming people of a certain skin color are ‘racist’ are rhe real problem.

Guns facilitate protection against a mass murder with a gun as well. An AR-15 is also scary to a perp facing one. As I have said numerous times here, the ones pushing relative reality on children, being sanguine with fatherless children, pushing gender confusion and claiming people of a certain skin color are ‘racist’ are rhe real problem.
There are lots of associated secondary causes of the gun violence. You should pursue your ideas on the thread about the breakdown of America's society. That's where placeing the blame on D's/R's is going to take the place of talking to the point.

There are lots of associated secondary causes of the gun violence. You should pursue your ideas on the thread about the breakdown of America's society. That's where placeing the blame on D's/R's is going to take the place of talking to the point.
Guns are not the main cause and laws are a poor substitute for objective morality. I will post what I want wherever I want. If you do not wish to discuss what I post just don’t post at all.

Last edited:
Guns are not the main cause.
I obviously agree.
You must have your head buried in the sand if you're still stuck on making that point.

The forum is slowly but surely starting to move on to an analysis of America's societal problem. Ya think that's got something to do with killing each other and other Americans' children?

I obviously agree.
You must have your head buried in the sand if you're still stuck on making that point.

The forum is slowly but surely starting to move on to an analysis of America's societal problem. Ya think that's got something to do with killing each other and other Americans' children?
You just said the way a gun looks facilitates mass murderers. Seems that YOU may be stuck. Did I misunderstand?

You don't even believe that. You are just begging strangers for attention on the internet.
Lib please Dems run to the cameras smiling and elated every time there's a school shooting. Frequently lying and talking out their ass before the facts are known. Meanwhile there are kids getting shot and killed every week in Dem run inner cities, dozens of them yet Dems do and say nothing. I think we all know why. Dems are phony.

Forum List

Back