Texas Governor Leads The Charge

Texas Governor Calls for Constitutional Amendments That Would Give States Power to Overturn Federal Law

Sounds good to me! I HIGHLY doubt it sees the light of day but Obama has not only made most of America get armed but has pissed off a great majority of the country with the fed gov's over reach and power and intrusion. Wonder how long it takes for this all to come to a head...will Obama push it over the edge with a false flag attack and declaring martial law? Dunno...I don't think he will WILLINGLY give up power.

Texas Governor Calls for Constitutional Amendments That Would Give States Power to Overturn Federal Law

Sounds good to me! I HIGHLY doubt it sees the light of day but Obama has not only made most of America get armed but has pissed off a great majority of the country with the fed gov's over reach and power and intrusion. Wonder how long it takes for this all to come to a head...will Obama push it over the edge with a false flag attack and declaring martial law? Dunno...I don't think he will WILLINGLY give up power.

It's about damned time. I've been on my State reps for years on most of those same issues.

We don't need a Constitutional Convention.

What we need is for the states to reassert their authority under the 10th Amendment.

HOW CAN ANY ONE TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY IF THEY DON'T FIRE UPON A FEDERAL INSTALLATION?!?!?!?!?

The last POTUS who forced a atate to do thst got a bullet in the bsck of hid head for the troubles he caused.
37f3e32996506c0f447c67c3d6127d1b.jpg

THIS IS THE WORLD'S SMALLEST VIOLIN PLAYING MY HEART BLEEDS FOR HIM

I see that this thread has been hijacked into a meaningless secession discussion. The question as to whether a Constitutional Convention should be convened is a valid one. Those who oppose the idea are generally liberals who want to impose their will on the rest of the country through federal diktat.

I see that this thread has been hijacked into a meaningless secession discussion. The question as to whether a Constitutional Convention should be convened is a valid one. Those who oppose the idea are generally liberals who want to impose their will on the rest of the country through federal diktat.

I AM NOT A LIBERAL

I AM A CONSTITUTIONALIST WHO IS AWARE THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY FASCISTS IN POWER AND WHO CAN MAKE MATTERS WORSE

You are chasing your tail again.

Get the states to call a convention, and let's see what happens.

Yeah........States need a daddy Federal Government to know how to handle things in their state.......States are too dumb to handle their own affairs...........ONLY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN SAVE US...........

help-me-obi-wan.gif

COMRADE STARKIEV

WE WILL END UP WITH A "CONSTITUTION" LIKE THE ONE YOU HAD IN THE OLD USSR

WHICH WILL HAVE ONE ARTICLE

WHICH WILL STATE:

WHATEVER THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DO IS CONSTITUTIONAL THE PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHTS

I AM NOT A LIBERAL

I AM A CONSTITUTIONALIST WHO IS AWARE THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY FASCISTS IN POWER AND WHO CAN MAKE MATTERS WORSE

How so? SCOTUS has eviscerated the 10th Amendment through "reverse incorporation" and other BS theories like a Constitutional "right to privacy." The Federalists will never voluntarily relinquish power; it has to come from the States.

The states don't have the power.

And there is only one reason why Conty wants a very weak national and states' government. We both know what that it is, Conty, don't we? Son, it ain't agonna happen.

I AM NOT A LIBERAL

How so? SCOTUS has eviscerated the 10th Amendment through "reverse incorporation" and other BS theories like a Constitutional "right to privacy." The Federalists will never voluntarily relinquish power; it has to come from the States.

True.

Where are you going to get Justices to populate SCOTUS?

SCUMBAG "Justices" have been overruling the Constitution since the early 1800's while Jefferson was still alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The states don't have the power.

And there is only one reason why Conty wants a very weak national and states' government. We both know what that it is, Conty, don't we? Son, it ain't agonna happen.

And there is only one reason why Comrade Starkiev wants a powerful central government. We both know what that it is, Comrade, don't we?

Forum List

Back