Texas governor says he will ban sanctuary cities

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And if that doesn't work, he can ask trump to arrest the mayors of sanctuary cities. Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america

nov 28 2016 Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) is pledging to ban sanctuary cities in his state even as other governors and mayors promise to continue sheltering illegal immigrants.

"I'm going to sign a law that bans sanctuary cities," Abbott tweeted on Sunday.

"Also I've already issued an order cutting funding to sanctuary cities."

And if that doesn't work, he can ask trump to arrest the mayors of sanctuary cities. Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america

nov 28 2016 Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) is pledging to ban sanctuary cities in his state even as other governors and mayors promise to continue sheltering illegal immigrants.

"I'm going to sign a law that bans sanctuary cities," Abbott tweeted on Sunday.

"Also I've already issued an order cutting funding to sanctuary cities."

The president shouldn't even wait for a request. He should assign a special prosecutor for each sanctuary city and indict every politician that has a provable record of supporting or enforcing the act of sanctuary.

• Banned
It's just amazing that sanctuary cities exist and have existed for decades. They are a brazen violation of federal law. The feds are cracking down on cities that legalize pot in violation of federal law and they would come down like a ton of bricks on a city that violated federal gun laws.

Illegals are criminals that invade america to steal jobs and tax dollars from the citizens. Deport them all - no exceptions.

Forum List

Back