Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

Being that Kammy is DIRECTLY responsible for these people being here, I hope she at least invited them in, game them food and hot cocoa, and showed them what it is like if you live here and become a corrupt politician working for the bountiful federal government!

She can probably even introduce the young women and girls to the men whose dicks they need to suck to get a foothold in politics, if that's the career path that they want.

KamalaHarrisInpiration_EjzCDSKXsAM_T27-gigapixel-low_res-scale-1_00x.jpg

Abbott has sent buses of illegal immigrants to many self-proclaimed sanctuary cities ... and often the illegal immigrants willingly participate. Besides .. the federal government's lack of enforcement has illegals surging at the border, and they are left in the streets to fend for themselves.

2.3 million arrests of people illegally crossing the border in FY2022 doesn’t sound like they aren’t enforcing it.

Places like El Paso have had temperatures in the low 20s this week-- the emotional diatribe on weather is meaningless.

Yesterday El Paso’s low was 23. Dc’s low was 9.

They are not hostile.
They are hard working families looking to feed themselves and find a new life.

That action is not worthy of being dumped in the street in sub zero windchills
Four million have crossed in 2 years. That has decimated more than one border town in the four border states. Many crossers didn't know how fierce winter can be in a one in a hundred years blizzard that has frozen several subtropical cities along the Gulf of Mexico that usually experience a very pleasant fall at this time of year. It's cold outside, and a lot of the crossers are used to tropical weather and may never have seen ice on the banks of rivers and lakes where they came from. 1.7 trillion dollars was just passed to benefit people on the other side of the planet that the House Speaker claimed were "democracies," where a small group of strongman/or oligarchs who crack the whip over millions.

Fuck the Republicans.
Be my guest.

I don’t care who they are, dumping a bus load of people outside in the middle of a major storm system, 18 degrees, in T-shirts is effing unreal.
I have to admit that the story surprised me as well. It surprised me this would be done in such cold, and that these people would be here in December and not even have coats! But other than a cold snap, it wasn't much of a storm, and it turns out they were only there for minutes to transfer from one bus to the other and at 18°, admittedly cold, a healthy person could probably take that for up to a half-hour, though rather unenjoyably!

It just goes to show how low some people go in using people to make political points.
Much as the democrats are using these people to also make a political point.

these are the same people who instituted a policy of taking their children and they still haven’t reunited them.
Wasn't it Obama who started that? You do know that "Trump's cages" are really Obumma's.

Pro family? Pro life? Not.
This has nothing to do with family nor life, but then, neither is the pro-abortion democrat party.

It was a pretty crass move to dump these people out in 18°, but then, Kammy is supposed to be the "border czar" in charge of the borders and she hasn't even been to the border much less done squat in years. Meantime, millions of people are invading, millions of people's property have been invaded and damaged, and it has cost border states billions of dollars, not to mention the drug crime and violence connected with it costing us 80,000 deaths a year.

Me, I'll gladly put the American people ahead of a busload of invading, unwelcome, undocumented, criminal foreigners who knew they were breaking the law coming here. But likewise, I don't think it was necessary nor particularly noble to use these people in quite this way during a cold snap of winter.

2.3 million arrests of people illegally crossing the border in FY2022 doesn’t sound like they aren’t enforcing it.

It does if they release most of these people out into the public rather than return them across the border!

IMAGINE:
  • They spend a lot of money coming across the border.
  • We spend a lot of money hopefully returning most of them back.
Just think of all the money it would save just to build an effective border wall that kept most of them over there so we didn't have to return them?

The biggest victim here then would be the crime cartels getting rich profiting from the traffic!

No. It isn’t. Nice deceptive phrasing too.

No one is saying those who enforce immigration law are bad guys. It’s how you are treating people In the process of “enforcement”.

If you are going to insist on the language of war (which is most often used in civilian situations to begin dehumanizing those you designate as “enemy”) then a better comparison would be to regard the drug cartels and sex traffickers as the “enemy” and illegal immigrants as refugees fleeing the violence.

What is deceptive about what is happening at the border .. in record numbers? Loosely speaking .. there is no enforcement of illegal immigrants .. except to process them and dump them on the streets to fend for themselves. Drug and sex trafficking are unintended consequences of a poorly designed system and immigration policies that only encourage the surges we continue to see.

Many of us know the use of language is relevant .. and your definition clearly aligns when others (outside the scope of this topic) are often referred to owning 'weapons of war."

Be my guest.

I have to admit that the story surprised me as well. It surprised me this would be done in such cold, and that these people would be here in December and not even have coats! But other than a cold snap, it wasn't much of a storm, and it turns out they were only there for minutes to transfer from one bus to the other and at 18°, admittedly cold, a healthy person could probably take that for up to a half-hour, though rather unenjoyably!

Much as the democrats are using these people to also make a political point.

Wasn't it Obama who started that? You do know that "Trump's cages" are really Obumma's.

This has nothing to do with family nor life, but then, neither is the pro-abortion democrat party.

It was a pretty crass move to dump these people out in 18°, but then, Kammy is supposed to be the "border czar" in charge of the borders and she hasn't even been to the border much less done squat in years. Meantime, millions of people are invading, millions of people's property have been invaded and damaged, and it has cost border states billions of dollars, not to mention the drug crime and violence connected with it costing us 80,000 deaths a year.

Me, I'll gladly put the American people ahead of a busload of invading, unwelcome, undocumented, criminal foreigners who knew they were breaking the law coming here. But likewise, I don't think it was necessary nor particularly noble to use these people in quite this way during a cold snap of winter.
2bf, "and it has cost border states billions of dollars, not to mention the drug crime and violence connected with it costing us 80,000 deaths a year." The cdc report I listed above Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present" said that 106,699 Americans died of border drugs, 80% of which were fentanyl. That did not include the thousands of violent deaths children and adults alike receive before they even cross the Rio Grande, arrive in airports or shipyards north of our southern border. We shouldn't be blamed for that when the Cartel Welcome Wagon arrived after or around the end of January of 2021. I did the math: 80,000 out of 4,000,000 is 2%. That doesn't include child rapes that functionally ends one's childhood part of life, and I hear that it leads to a really sad future for the victim that has no way to protect herself or himself. :(

And what did they do after they "arrested" them?

How many illegally crossed the border without being arrested?

I propose all progressives shut off their power for their stated green energy beliefs. To suffer the dogs of war against those insidious no good Non Progs that do not know the earth has only several years left before it is destroyed by climate change. Hip hip hooray! Progs must show us all and die in sufficient numbers for their godless masters. The living and breathing earth must be saved. The truth is, when the freebies are given out, the Progs are first in line.
BS - Wallstreet is always first in line for handouts, followed by, congress & military.

The federal government is actively obstructing efforts for closing down the borders, including the removal of walls in Arizona. In El Paso, homeless shelters and migrant facilities are overrun, and the illegals are forced to live on the street. Law enforcement sit and watch .. not to enforce law .. but to assist the illegals as they enter. A growing trend under the Biden administration to obviously facilitate illegal entry into the United States.

On the temperature, both cause hypothermic conditions .. thanks for proving the point.

It does if they release most of these people out into the public rather than return them across the border!
If they are seeking asylum, they have a legal right to be here until their cases are decided. Sending them back into Mexico means they face risks like kidnapping, extortion, rape, trafficking and other abuses in a particularly violent and lawless area.

According to this report, 83% of immigrants attend their immigration court hearings, and those who fail to appear in court often did not receive notice or faced hardship in getting to court.

That sounds like enforcement.

IMAGINE:

• They spend a lot of money coming across the border.
  • We spend a lot of money hopefully returning most of them back.
Just think of all the money it would save just to build an effective border wall that kept most of them over there so we didn't have to return them?
Walls aren’t that effective for all parts of the border for a variety of reasons (private property rights, animal migration, geography, etc) and in many cases they seem to find ways over. It would be better to build physical barriers where appropriate and utilize high tech options for the rest.

The biggest victim here then would be the crime cartels getting rich profiting from the traffic!

I could go with that!

Mexico means they face risks like kidnapping, extortion, rape, trafficking and other abuses in a particularly violent and lawless area.
Sounds like Minneapolis, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, NYC, Philadelphia, Oakland and a host of other democrat-run shithole cities. There are dangerous places any place in the world. Not my problem. We have immigration laws and quotas that have been in place since the beginning of the nation. They have worked for every immigration wave we've ever experienced. We have NEVER opened the borders before Biden and the morons invaded DC.

Yes. I am a Texan. A

It's not about work. It's that we're now at FIVE THOUSAND A DAY who are processed and then dumped on border locations. Yankees don't give a shit because it's not them. Republicans don't give a shit because they use them to crush wages.
Not about work? Why else are they coming here? For our beautiful weather? Our women?

Again, want to reduce illegals? Dry up the work; arrest and fine all those who employ illegals. Problem solved.

Not about work? Why else are they coming here? For our beautiful weather? Our women?

Again, want to reduce illegals? Dry up the work; arrest and fine all those who employ illegals. Problem solved.
I was thinking that today. I bet the reason we see all the help wanted signs everywhere is because the help is stuck at the southern border.

If they are seeking asylum, they have a legal right to be here until their cases are decided. Sending them back into Mexico means they face risks like kidnapping, extortion, rape, trafficking and other abuses in a particularly violent and lawless area.

According to this report, 83% of immigrants attend their immigration court hearings, and those who fail to appear in court often did not receive notice or faced hardship in getting to court.

That sounds like enforcement.

Walls aren’t that effective for all parts of the border for a variety of reasons (private property rights, animal migration, geography, etc) and in many cases they seem to find ways over. It would be better to build physical barriers where appropriate and utilize high tech options for the rest.

I could go with that!
How many of these illegals are seeking asylum? Have they been denied asylum from the first country they passed through? Are they able to prove they'd be tortured if they returned to their country of origin?

Of course not .. asylum is the hot new buzzword for illegals to use for entering the United States.

How many of these illegals are seeking asylum? Have they been denied asylum from the first country they passed through? Are they able to prove they'd be tortured if they returned to their country of origin?

Of course not .. asylum is the hot new buzzword for illegals to use for entering the United States.
change the law.

Forum List

Back