Texas' Hateful Stance

How does disagreeing with the usual liberal line on homosexuals equate to hate?
A better question would be....
Translation: you know you cannot answer my question and so offer up a red herring.
Please do try again.
You answer my fair come-back question first. Only you can't!

A better question would be: How does disagreeing with the usual Conservative line on bigotry, intolerance, and discrimination equate to hate?

Texas is still trying to figure out why the devil took their water.......and openly support oil fracking. Texas is the testicle state of this nation. Big, hanging low, making bad decisions due to testosterone.

^^^^^^
Opinion from the Overy State

15253053067906567.jpg

It's actually FACT from the RESEARCHED state....

Do some research instead of relying on 12 year old responses.

I'm not sure what Ovaries have to do with Oil Fracking sucking up water from area's but it shows a true lack of education on the topic. AND I'm a man..

Texas is still trying to figure out why the devil took their water.......and openly support oil fracking. Texas is the testicle state of this nation. Big, hanging low, making bad decisions due to testosterone.

^^^^^^

15253053067906567.jpg

I'm not sure what Ovaries have to do with Oil Fracking sucking up water from area's but it shows a true lack of education on the topic. AND I'm a man..

Fracking adds water, idiot.

^^^^^^

15253053067906567.jpg

Oh? The make the water they use to Frack?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ceres-report-fracking-water-supplies/5230583/

Texas is a great state! Very proud people. Except for the shit that is turning Austin into a little San Francisco. Texas also executes people on a regular basis. Weeeeeee hhaaaaaaaa don't mess with Texas!

Report: Fracking raising water supply worries

Yeah, that is what I said. If you want to pretend you are smart in science don't argue with me.

^^^^^^

15253053067906567.jpg

I wasn't sure what testicles had to do with the nation, or making particularly bad decisions.

What I am sure of is that you seem to be mentally handicapped.

Last edited:

Yeah, that is what I said. If you want to pretend you are smart in science don't argue with me.

To be perfectly honest, fraccing fluid neither adds or subtracts from the total number of H2O atoms on the planet.

Combustion, on the other hand, adds water to the planet. As all nice tree-huggers know, water is good => more water => more good => more combustion => more water=> more good.

Since fraccing requires a great deal of pumping power driven with combustion engines, the practice actually adds to the total number of H2O atoms on earth.

Kumbya!!

It's holy water...c'mon. In Conservistan; physics do not apply.

Actually it is Hole-ly water:

Back in August Bloomberg identified another problem caused by the fracking chemicals, which is much of the millions of gallons of chemicals injected into the ground during fracking is in the form of hydrochloric acid.

It causes explosions that makes holes in the earth, ecosystem, anyone standing around the rail cars when they explode, etc....

Are Fracking Fluids to Blame for Rail Car Explosions? | naked capitalism

While Texas is right on most things esp economically! They are dead wrong on the the gay issue.

** Agreed on the Gay issue! As to economics, if Texas is doing so great why has Rick Perry not been able to lure a single business to come from California to Texas to start their business one would ask?

Still the best state in the nation, but they have their flaws!

** They sure do and they need to get with it and come to the Twenty-First Century ASAP and quit being a state that continues to dishonor the citizens they consider beneath them. The Eastern states and others have it over Texas when it comes to respecting all humans for who they are and for whom they love.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Thanks for the reminder.

omg, at least we're not Iran
the dramatics all over one state having some therapy that should up to the person if they want it?
**If they want something dangerous then the state or federal government should step in to inform them of that and set up a mechanism to protect those who are not aware!

So you agree with states like California and New Jersey that restrict such therapy to consenting adults so that teenagers can't be forced into it, correct?

>>>>
Absolutely! When a therapy has been categorized as DANGEROUS, as this one has by the medical professionals, "Dangerous" should apply to Everyone not just children and both California and New Jersey need to rethink that so that potential harm can be avoided. They need to go and confer further with the professionals that have spoken and said this is not a good thing!

^^^^^^

15253053067906567.jpg

HOLY CRAP. I'm almost laughing at this situation and I shouldn't be. You have no idea what fracking actually does.........I'm blown away. Enough said on your part kid.

YES it adds water, to the ground. But the water they use is mixed with lubricants with chemicals in it which make it non drinkable. There are lot's of people killed when they did drink the water and a paper trail to many families paid off by big oil to keep their mouth shut about their loved ones dying.

And when it "adds water" to the ground, it can cause earth quakes.......

Educate yourself just a little bit before calling people "idiot" kiddo. If you want to be a man, use a man brain.

"So far this year, Oklahoma has experienced 164 quakes with a magnitude 3.0 or greater. From 2010 to 2013, there were just 40 quakes of that magnitude.

Between 1975 and 2008, only one 3.0-magnitude quake or greater was recorded each year in Oklahoma."

Use your brain. Stop letting Corporations and Media use it for you kid.

HOLY CRAP. I'm almost laughing at this situation and I shouldn't be. You have no idea what fracking actually does.........I'm blown away. Enough said on your part kid.

YES it adds water, to the ground. But the water they use is mixed with lubricants with chemicals in it which make it non drinkable. There are lot's of people killed when they did drink the water and a paper trail to many families paid off by big oil to keep their mouth shut about their loved ones dying.

Educate yourself just a little bit before calling people "idiot" kiddo. If you want to be a man, use a man brain.

"So far this year, Oklahoma has experienced 164 quakes with a magnitude 3.0 or greater. From 2010 to 2013, there were just 40 quakes of that magnitude.

Between 1975 and 2008, only one 3.0-magnitude quake or greater was recorded each year in Oklahoma."

Really?

Your argument was that fracking "sucks up water out of the ground." It doesn't, just admit you were wrong and stop arguing with people who are smarter than you.

Really?

Your argument was that fracking "sucks up water out of the ground." It doesn't, just admit you were wrong and stop arguing with people who are smarter than you.

If he did that, he could argue only with himself, and probably lose.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Forum List

Back