Texas is really screwed up, its the FREEDOM state.

For Some;

Gov. Greg Abbott signed into law Wednesday a measure that would prohibit in Texas abortions as early as six weeks — before some women know they are pregnant — and open the door for almost any private citizen to sue abortion providers and others.

Texas "heartbeat bill" becomes law, banning abortions as early as six weeks | The Texas Tribune

Austin — Texas is poised to remove one of its last major gun restrictions after lawmakers approved allowing people to carry handguns without a license and the background check and training that go with it.

Texas lawmakers OK carrying handguns without a license, despite opposition from police and gun control groups - CBS News
-----------------------------------
Freedom to carry guns, and not to tend to your own health.

That's how screwed up the state is.

Should have thought about that before opening your legs. God has given women the right to create life, but NOT the right to end it.

What does gun ownership and killing babies have in common?
They are fetuses and their health is their heath. Men shouldn't rape and incest so many women and girls.

A woman doesn't even think about dealing with men's health, except to encourage them to see a doctor. I hear they are coming out with Mens BC.

For Some;

Gov. Greg Abbott signed into law Wednesday a measure that would prohibit in Texas abortions as early as six weeks — before some women know they are pregnant — and open the door for almost any private citizen to sue abortion providers and others.

Texas "heartbeat bill" becomes law, banning abortions as early as six weeks | The Texas Tribune

Austin — Texas is poised to remove one of its last major gun restrictions after lawmakers approved allowing people to carry handguns without a license and the background check and training that go with it.

Texas lawmakers OK carrying handguns without a license, despite opposition from police and gun control groups - CBS News

Should have thought about that before opening your legs. God has given women the right to create life, but NOT the right to end it.

Have you had a vasectomy?

For Some;

No, why would I need one? Life isn't created in my nuts, it's created in her womb.

For Some;

No, why would I need one? Life isn't created in my nuts, it's created in her womb.

Make sure you tell women that up front.

For Some;

If they don't know this already then me telling them won't help.

The state is run by those hoodlums who believe in an authoritarian nazi-like ideology.
Not really- that's the US gov't- now, that there are politicians with an ideology of taking from both sides of a mouth to placate a base is shocking!
Abbott, Patrick, and Paxton basically run Texas as a nazi state.

When I attended the March for Women, I happened to get on a metro car that was already carrying a delegation of young female Texans who were tired of the crap and traveled the long distance from Texas to DC to say so. These people need protection from their own state government and its right-wing ideology. This is sad. Maybe the only thing that we free-staters can do is help female Texans leave and make a new life in a free state.

What they need to do is vote. They need to get everyone they know to vote.

They need a get out the vote drive to get people to vote all these crazy republicans out of office and never let them back in.

That is the only way to put a stop to this.

I learned how to shoot a pistol in the Army. I learned how to shoot a rifle from my Dad. The army polished my technique a bit.

I have no heartburn with carry permits. When stopped by a cop it is a quick way to show you are armed and legally so. But the biggest thing is travel.

Many states have a reciprocity agreement. So my permit in Georgia is valid in several states. If I carry in Denver as one example? My Georgia Permit is valid.

If I have no permit. I can’t carry. Claiming I don’t need one at home just gets me landed in jail. So what Texas is doing is setting several of their citizens up for arrest when they cross state lines.

You have to have the physical permit in hand. Actually in Georgia it is a Concealed Weapons License. It is issued by the County. We don’t have training requirements. But I attended a couple classes to make sure I understood the laws.

For Some;

They are fetuses and their health is their heath. Men shouldn't rape and incest so many women and girls.

A woman doesn't even think about dealing with men's health, except to encourage them to see a doctor. I hear they are coming out with Mens BC.
Progs have been getting away with this rhetoric for many decades. You have near destroyed our nation. More and more we live in an authoritarian land as you see people getting violent over it. How about we find out who the fathers of all those unwed single teenage mothers are all over the land. In the inner cities we never get an answer. No answer because there is no question.

For Some;

If they don't know this already then me telling them won't help.
They might want your sperm, if in a bind.

Freedom? Why not? Freedom for the unborn to have a shot at life before some (liberal) man forces a pregnant woman to hire someone to kill her child so he can escape responsibility. The concept is easy, why can't liberal men understand it?

For Some;

The US is all about freedom, except when it isn't.

It pretends to be the freest country on the planet. But the reality is people are so controlled it's incredible.
People in America have never been free to kills innocents.
A women should have control over her health, its no ones business if she is pg or not.
if shes pregnant its not her body shes killing,,

but you knew that,,

For Some;

Progs have been getting away with this rhetoric for many decades. You have near destroyed our nation. More and more we live in an authoritarian land as you see people getting violent over it. How about we find out who the fathers of all those unwed single teenage mothers are all over the land. In the inner cities we never get an answer. No answer because there is no question.
TX is the freedom state if you want a gun, otherwise its authoritarian and suppression. All red states are into banning abortions, suppression of the vote, decreased health , and the working poor. Find the fathers of all those female single homes and make sure they pay child support, I'm sure there are plenty in Texas.

Freedom? Why not? Freedom for the unborn to have a shot at life before some (liberal) man forces a pregnant woman to hire someone to kill her child so he can escape responsibility. The concept is easy, why can't liberal men understand it?
The state of health is personal. Its no ones business if a women down the street has an abortion.

The wealthy get to have D & C's in hospitals and they are treated like gold, tell me the difference between an abortion and a D & C.
---------------------------------

During a suction abortion procedure, the doctor or nurse will:

examine your uterus

put a speculum in to see into your vagina

inject a numbing medication into or near your cervix

stretch the opening of your cervix with a series of dilating rods if you haven’t had them put in earlier

insert a thin tube through your cervix into your uterus

use a small, hand-held suction device or suction machine to gently take the pregnancy tissue out of your uterus

they may also use a small surgical tool called a curette to remove any tissue that’s left in your uterus, or check to make sure your uterus is totally empty.

Once your abortion is over, you’ll hang out in a recovery area until you feel better and are ready to leave.
-----------------------------------------

During a D&E abortion, the doctor or nurse will:

examine your uterus

put a speculum in to see into your vagina

inject a numbing medication into or near your cervix

stretch the opening of your cervix with a series of dilating rods

insert a thin tube through your cervix into your uterus

use a combination of medical tools and a suction device to gently take the pregnancy tissue out of your uterus

Once the procedure is done, you’ll hang out in a recovery area until you feel better and are ready to leave.

---------------------------------------------
Now why should a wealthy woman get an abortion and the poorer woman can't, to take off work and drive to a state that allows abortion.

Females don't look forward to an abortion.

Respecting human life (kinda) and the ability to protect oneself and the people you love.. mmm.. seems like pretty basic human rights stuff in America..

The Biden Administration has wide open borders, rapists, murders, slave & drug traders, criminals are flooding over the borders and setting up liberal Democrat sponsored operations..

Americans .. state governments/individuals should have the rights to protect themselves when the federal government under the Democratic Party is in complete failure mode in my opinion..
We just finish 4 years under tramp, a republican and with the admin. They didn't do anything about inner city's crime.

No different that the open borders under tramp. Texas loves immigrants, they work for almost free.

Its Libber oclock everyone...cuckoo....cuckoo....cuckoo!!!!

For Some;

The abortion law is nothing but red meat. It will be shot down immediately.

The open carry law is only restoring what Texans once had. It's restoring liberty.

Respecting human life (kinda) and the ability to protect oneself and the people you love.. mmm.. seems like pretty basic human rights stuff in America..

The Biden Administration has wide open borders, rapists, murders, slave & drug traders, criminals are flooding over the borders and setting up liberal Democrat sponsored operations..

Americans .. state governments/individuals should have the rights to protect themselves when the federal government under the Democratic Party is in complete failure mode in my opinion..
We just finish 4 years under tramp, a republican and with the admin. They didn't do anything about inner city's crime.

No different that the open borders under tramp. Texas loves immigrants, they work for almost free.

Even in a Republican‐governed border state like Texas with law enforcement officials very concerned about illegal immigration — and with a reputation for enforcing criminal laws to the hilt — illegal immigrants appear less crime‐prone than natives.

This holds true even for particularly violent crimes. Many Americans are concerned about murders committed by illegal immigrants, notably the killing of Kate Steinle in San Francisco in 2015. Steinle’s killing was a tragedy but, as the Texas crime data shows, it is a remarkably rare one, at least in the Lone Star state. There were 951 total homicide convictions in Texas in 2015. Of those, native‐born Americans were convicted of 885 homicides, whereas illegal and legal immigrants face 51 and 15 such convictions, respectively.
---------------------------
Cato is a libertarian website and they want small gov.

The Texas government is obsessed with issues that have nothing to do with government, everything from abortion to LGBTQs, to who plays the National Anthem, all purely personal issues.

At the same time it can't deal with issues that are legitimate issues for government, like running the electrical system, conducting safety inspections, fighting a health pandemic, protecting the public from the threat posed by the proliferation of guns, and completing flood control projects.

Texas needs a competent government, not a bunch of yahoo's who run the state like It's some sort of bizarre fundamentalist church camp.

For Some;

Texas has found that they have really had little problem with law-abiders who carry firearms, they saw little problem with relaxing the red tape for them.

As far as the Abortion Racket is concerned, if broads don't like the rules in the Great State of Texas, Los Angeles and Chicago are just a short flight away and they can get their babies killed there instead.

Even in a Republican‐governed border state like Texas with law enforcement officials very concerned about illegal immigration — and with a reputation for enforcing criminal laws to the hilt — illegal immigrants appear less crime‐prone than natives.

This holds true even for particularly violent crimes. Many Americans are concerned about murders committed by illegal immigrants, notably the killing of Kate Steinle in San Francisco in 2015. Steinle’s killing was a tragedy but, as the Texas crime data shows, it is a remarkably rare one, at least in the Lone Star state. There were 951 total homicide convictions in Texas in 2015. Of those, native‐born Americans were convicted of 885 homicides, whereas illegal and legal immigrants face 51 and 15 such convictions, respectively.
---------------------------
Cato is a libertarian website and they want small gov.
Hmmmm. so illegal invasion is okay with Dims if their crime rate is better than Texans? Texas has 29 million people, a lot, and ranks 25th in murder per capita...that's out of 50....so what is your point again? That illegal invasion is good because Texas rates low in murder???

Forum List

Back