🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Mall Killer was a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist

Proud Boys ARE white supremacists.

Just like NAZIs are rightwing fascists.

Just like the Allen TX shooter shot people of color.

Just like he had NAZI tattoos.

Just like it was a cop that took him out.

No...the Proud Boys are not....

Evidence...

Their leader was a black cuban guy....you dumb fuck.....

Sell your crazy to biden voters........

The Allen, Texas shooter shot non hispanics....because he was a hispanic supremacist....

And the cop took him out this time, and a civilian in February took out a shooter at another mall....you dumb ass...

Proud Boys ARE white supremacists.

Just like NAZIs are rightwing fascists.

Just like the Allen TX shooter shot people of color.

Just like he had NAZI tattoos.

Just like it was a cop that took him out.
makeamericagreat.gif

You sure do know what RWDS means.
Not before I read the article, dumbass.

And the Allen TX shooter is not the only hispanic white supremacist.....Enrique Tarrio is a head of the Proud Boys.
And he’s not a white supremacist either. Stop being a useful idiot and try thinking for yourself for a change.

No...the Proud Boys are not....

Evidence...

Their leader was a black cuban guy....you dumb fuck.....

Sell your crazy to biden voters........

The Allen, Texas shooter shot non hispanics....because he was a hispanic supremacist....

And the cop took him out this time, and a civilian in February took out a shooter at another mall....you dumb ass...
You just proved that one doesn't have to be pure European white to be a white supremacist....:heehee:

Not before I read the article, dumbass.

And he’s not a white supremacist either. Stop being a useful idiot and try thinking for yourself for a change.
He had NAZI and SS tattoos just for yucks and grins, eh? He has the RWDS patch (like the Proud Boys do) just for yucks and grins, eh?

He had NAZI and SS tattoos just for yucks and grins, eh? He has the RWDS patch (like the Proud Boys do) just for yucks and grins, eh?
I'll believe it's him when I can see his head on that body and it isn't photoshopped, k?

He's laughing at your comical calling a Hispanic a white supremacist

There’s nothing comical about it. The guy is covered in NAZI tattoos and wearing a RWDS patch.

Eight people are dead but of course most of them aren’t white so it’s funny to you.

Brainless, clueless and heartless, the conservative trifecta.

trump and Epstein were BFFs.

The Epstein conspiracy is a personal favorite due to how absurdly it violates its own logic.

Per the conspiracy, the Clintons were close with Epstein and had dirt on Bill. So Bill, as a former president, had Epstein killed in prison to silence him. How private citizen Clinton did this is never really delved into.

But Trump and Epstein were close too. And Trump was actually president when Epstein died in federal prison. With Trump being the head of the executive branch in charge of that prison. Making his power orders of magnitude greater than a guy who hadn't worked in the Oval Office for over 20 years.

Its the silliest, stupidest of conspiracies. And that's saying something, given that these poor souls also swallowed the Birther conspiracy, the Big Lie, and the idiocy about Ray Epps.

Last edited:
And yet, you aren't addressing the shooter's NAZI and SS tattoos. How odd.
I haven’t seen proof that the picture was even legitimate. Regardless, correlation does not mean causation. People who can think realize that. The guy was obviously unhinged.

Forum List

Back