🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Mall Killer was a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist

White people?
1683631869464_tdy_news_7a_vespa_allen_texas_shooting_230509_1920x1080-8xua41.jpg
Take it up with Canada-Karen:
most of them aren’t white
Do you understand English well enough to realize that means some are white?

I haven’t seen proof that the picture was even legitimate. Regardless, correlation does not mean causation. People who can think realize that. The guy was obviously unhinged.
The authorities have put out that pic from the shooter's social media. But I see you are still in the tail end of the denial stage, starting into the excusing stage.

The authorities have put out that pic from the shooter's social media. But I see you are still in the tail end of the denial stage, starting into the excusing stage.

We're entering the conspiracy stage of conservative denialism.

You can't use evidence to convince a conservative of anything. The facts are finite. Their imagination, infinite. And they will defer to anything they can make up over what the evidence actually indicates.

People post pictures to social media all the time. If I post a cat picture, do you think it’s me?

The MAGAt tapdancing on this thread is like watching "Lord of the Dance".....:heehee:

So...you are going from "white victims" to "some white victims" to "not none white victims"...............:heehee:
So…you are going from “useful idiot” to “unadulterated moron”.
You’re getting your fat, dumb ass destroyed in this thread, honey.
Learn when to fold a losing hand.
:itsok:

People post pictures to social media all the time. If I post a cat picture, do you think it’s me?

You're posting pictures of your barechest on your social media? Because if you did, I'd definitely think it was you.

So…you are going from “useful idiot” to “unadulterated moron”.
You’re getting your fat, dumb ass destroyed in this thread, honey.
Learn when to fold a losing hand.
:itsok:
Poor MAGAts....stuck having to defend anything to do with this whole mass shooting...and when they get too dizzy from all the spinning, they have nothing left but attacking the poster pointing out the facts.

You're posting pictures of your barechest on your social media? Because if you did, I'd definitely think it was you.
So, how much have you been taken for by the Ghana catfish scammers? $500? $1k? $1500? More?

:spinner:

Poor MAGAts....stuck having to defend anything to do with this whole mass shooting...and when they get too dizzy from all the spinning, they have nothing left but attacking the poster pointing out the facts.
I’m not defending anything, lardass. I’m laughing at the useful idiots who think “Mauricio Garcia” is a white supremacist.

I’m not defending anything, lardass. I’m laughing at the useful idiots who think “Mauricio” is a white supremacist.
Do you laugh that Enrique Tarrio is a white supremacist?

Is your thinking so narrow that you can't see a young hispanic INCEL wanting to "belong" to the far right white supremacist "tribe"?

No just your ignorance, a Mexican white supremacist!
He's from Mexico? I thought he was an American citizen. And it's not all that impossible for a young hispanic male to self-identify with the INCEL white supremacist "tribe".....look at Enrique Tarrio.

Last edited:
Because it's almost always a Right-Wing killer.

Texas gunman’s white supremacist views eyed as possible motive

Mauricio Garcia, a local resident, had multiple weapons on him and in his nearby car, said people familiar with the investigation. At least eight people were killed at the Allen Premium Outlets near Dallas.

ALLEN, Tex. — The gunman who opened fire on an outlet mall in a Dallas suburb on Saturday, killing at least eight people, had an apparent fascination with white supremacist or neo-Nazi beliefs that are now being examined by investigators as a possible motive for the attack, people familiar with the investigation said Sunday.

Mauricio Garcia, a 33-year-old Dallas resident, had multiple weapons on him and five additional guns in his car nearby, said people familiar with the investigation who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing probe.
Authorities have not released a motive, but a patch on his chest said “RWDS,” an acronym that stands for Right Wing Death Squad, according to people familiar with the investigation. The phrase is popular among right-wing extremists, neo-Nazis and white supremacists, they said, and while there is still a great deal of evidence to analyze, and authorities have not reached any conclusions yet, investigators are approaching the shooting as a possible hate crime.

Witnesses said the gunman’s tactical vest was also packed with ammunition clips, indicating just how much carnage he hoped to inflict at one of the most common places for Americans to gather on the weekends — a shopping mall. Panicked video from the scene showed adults running as fast as they could to get away from the crack of rifle fire, their shopping bags flapping around them as they sprinted across the parking lot. One young boy in a red t-shirt ran away while screaming “run,” a look of terror on his face.

LOL. "The Hispanic face of white supremacy."

You retards will literally believe anything.

Forum List

Back