🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Mall Killer was a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist

He claimed the shooter was taken out by an armed citizen...that was a lie.

He claimed all the victims were white....that was a lie.

He claimed the shooter was an illegal...that was a lie.

What else will he be lying about next?

No....shithead....you had the wrong thread....and had you looked at the date of that thread, you would have seen it was from February, not this week....you dumb fuck.

No.....I claimed they were all white from the photo you guys rushed to put on line...so you could stimulate yourselves with the dead victims...

No.....I state he is a hispanic supremacist, I didn't say whether he was legal or not, waiting to see what was up since his parents don't seem to speak english.....

trump and Epstein were BFFs.

No....Trump banned epstein from his resorts....bill clinton flew on his private jet and vacationed on his sex slave island....and the democrat party leadership and media stars...like George stephanopolous partied with epstein after his conviction as a child molesstor...

No....shithead....you had the wrong thread....and had you looked at the date of that thread, you would have seen it was from February, not this week....you dumb fuck.

No.....I claimed they were all white from the photo you guys rushed to put on line...so you could stimulate yourselves with the dead victims...

No.....I state he is a hispanic supremacist, I didn't say whether he was legal or not, waiting to see what was up since his parents don't seem to speak english.....
I love it...."I claimed they were all white from the photo you guys rushed to put on line".................... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You're not kidding anyone, you know what RWDS means.
That part was a joke.
What’s also a joke is the stretch to say this obviously brown man is a white supremacist. A fascination with an ideology does not make one a subscriber to said philosophy. If it did, you would be a transgender fascist Nazi.
What color were the people he shot? Any whites?

No....Trump banned epstein from his resorts....bill clinton flew on his private jet and vacationed on his sex slave island....and the democrat party leadership and media stars...like George stephanopolous partied with epstein after his conviction as a child molesstor...
trump and Epstein argued over a real estate deal....

And yes Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet (as did trump), but the flight records show that Clinton did not fly to Epstein's island............that's a lie on your part.

That part was a joke.
What’s also a joke is the stretch to say this obviously brown man is a white supremacist. A fascination with an ideology does not make one a subscriber to said philosophy. If it did, you would be a transgender fascist Nazi.
What color were the people he shot? Any whites?
You sure do know what RWDS means.

And the Allen TX shooter is not the only hispanic white supremacist.....Enrique Tarrio is a head of the Proud Boys.

You sure do know what RWDS means.

And the Allen TX shooter is not the only hispanic white supremacist.....Enrique Tarrio is a head of the Proud Boys.

Proud Boys are not white supremacists....that was a lie told about them by the democrat party leadership, knowing that the democrat party controlled media would simply repeat it...without checking to see if it was true........only to find out too late, the then leader of the Proud Boys was a black cuban..........by then they didn't care, because the lie was already out there.....

Proud Boys are not white supremacists....that was a lie told about them by the democrat party leadership, knowing that the democrat party controlled media would simply repeat it...without checking to see if it was true........only to find out too late, the then leader of the Proud Boys was a black cuban..........by then they didn't care, because the lie was already out there.....
Proud Boys ARE white supremacists.

Just like NAZIs are rightwing fascists.

Just like the Allen TX shooter shot people of color.

Just like he had NAZI tattoos.

Just like it was a cop that took him out.

Did you hear about the frightened old white guy in LA who shot the teen girl who was out playing hide and seek with her friends?

Did you hear about the 10s of thousands of young black men in democrat party controlled cities who shot and murdered other young black men?

No....because those murders don't help the democrats since the shooters are minorities and they live in the cities the democrat party has controlled for decades, and in some cases over 100 years...

Forum List

Back