Texas Mall Killer was a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist

A body pic of someone with Nazi tattoos with the head cropped off does not provide proof that guy had those tattoos.

I realize you're borderline intelligent/not intelligent enough to comprehend that. That is how it is, though.

I come from The Land of Proof; and that IS NOT PROOF.

Rightwing news reports it's him. Rightwing news is lying?

Because some people can think other races are superior to their own and should be in charge.

I note you couldn't find anything in the definition requiring a white supremacist to be white. Oh yeah.

:dance:
So, a person who is black can be a "White" supremacist? What do you think the word "White" refers to when you say White supremacist? White meaning the skin color of the person who is the white supremacist.
"a person who believes that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups." - dictionary. Now, do you also know of any Black, Hispanic, Asian, American Indian who believes people who are "White" should dominate to the detriment of themselves? Only White people who are bigots and racists believe this. Again, the liberal cannot reason logically.

So, a person who is black can be a "White" supremacist? What do you think the word "White" refers to when you say White supremacist? White meaning the skin color of the person who is the white supremacist.
"a person who believes that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups." - dictionary. Now, do you also know of any Black, Hispanic, Asian, American Indian who believes people who are "White" should dominate to the detriment of themselves? Only White people who are bigots and racists believe this. Again, the liberal cannot reason logically.

I already said... the word, "white," in "white supremacist" refers to the race a white supremacist believes is superior and therefore, should be in charge; NOT the race of the white supremacist.

If you can show otherwise, post such a definition. Though in fairness, and for the sake of saving you time, I already know you can't because there is no such definition.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I already said... the word, "white," in "white supremacist" refers to the race a white supremacist believes is superior and therefore, should be in charge; NOT the race of the white supremacist.

If you can show otherwise, post such a definition. Though in fairness, and for the sake of saving you time, I already know you can't because there is no such definition.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You didn’t help yourself. You still think a person not White can be a White supremacist. That is what we call as a contradiction of terms and just plain stupidity.

You didn’t help yourself. You still think a person not White can be a White supremacist. That is what we call as a contradiction of terms and just plain stupidity.

No, it's you making up your own definition for that term. The dictionary has no such definition. I hope you'll understand why I choose the dictionaries' definition over your made up one.

No, it's you making up your own definition for that term. The dictionary has no such definition. I hope you'll understand why I choose the dictionaries' definition over your made up one.
Once again, liberals attempt to portray non-Whites as White Supremacists. Explain yourself on this and stop dodging this.

Once again, liberals attempt to portray non-Whites as White Supremacists. Explain yourself on this and stop dodging this.

I've explained it a dozen times so far. Here's one more...

The dictionary defines "white supremacy." It's defined as someone who believes whites are superior and therefore, should be in charge.

The dictionary dies NOT state that 'someone' has to be white. Only idiots on this forum are making that claim but they can't point to a single definition which corroborates that.

I've explained it a dozen times so far. Here's one more...

The dictionary defines "white supremacy." It's defined as someone who believes whites are superior and therefore, should be in charge.

The dictionary dies NOT state that 'someone' has to be white. Only idiots on this forum are making that claim but they can't point to a single definition which corroborates that.
So, do you believe that there are Blacks that believe whites are superior to Blacks? When people claim Trump is a White Supremacist, they aren't defining anything. They are calling a person a White Supremacist. So, can a Black man be a White supremacist?

So, do you believe that there are Blacks that believe whites are superior to Blacks? When people claim Trump is a White Supremacist, they aren't defining anything. They are calling a person a White Supremacist. So, can a Black man be a White supremacist?

Anybody can. AGAIN... the definition is a person who believes whites are superior and therefore, should be in charge. Whoever thinks that, REGARDLESS of their skin color, is a white supremacist.

Anybody can. AGAIN... the definition is a person who believes whites are superior and therefore, should be in charge. Whoever thinks that, REGARDLESS of their skin color, is a white supremacist.
That's just dumb. Now, Blacks are racists when they spew hatred towards Whites. So, are they Black Supremacists? BLM certainly is. But, Blacks aren't going to join a White Supremacist organization anymore than they would call themselves a White Supremacist. A White Supremacist is a White person who believes they are superior to other people based on their skin color. Only a liberal Democrat would say a Black person is a White Supremacist. But, then again, only a Democrat would say a man can be a woman and at the same time could not define a woman.

That's just dumb. Now, Blacks are racists when they spew hatred towards Whites. So, are they Black Supremacists? BLM certainly is. But, Blacks aren't going to join a White Supremacist organization anymore than they would call themselves a White Supremacist.

If a black person thinks blacks are superior and therefore should be in charge, then they are a black supremacist.

But if a black person thinks whites are superior and therefore should be in charge, then they are a white supremacist.

A White Supremacist is a White person who believes they are superior to other people based on their skin color. Only a liberal Democrat would say a Black person is a White Supremacist.

Great, post a link to a dictionary with that as the definition for a white supremacist....

But, then again, only a Democrat would say a man can be a woman and at the same time could not define a woman.

A man is a person who was male at birth. A woman is a person who was female at birth. See that? Not complicated at all for a Liberal Democrat.

If a black person thinks blacks are superior and therefore should be in charge, then they are a black supremacist.

But if a black person thinks whites are superior and therefore should be in charge, then they are a white supremacist.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: No. You are mixing up a definition with the person. The person must be the same color as they are saying who is superior. Blacks cannot be White Supremacists because in this context, "White Supremacist" is a person, not a behavior or definition. :eusa_wall:

Great, post a link to a dictionary with that as the definition for a white supremacist....

A man is a person who was male at birth. A woman is a person who was female at birth. See that? Not complicated at all for a Liberal Democrat.

These Texas lawmen look like woke libs.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back