Texas Mall shooter failed Army Infantry training due to mental health problems. Whodathunk?

They can get them if they are investigating. I don't care what he was discharged for. The point I was making is that the FBI can pull military records and someone being discharged before completing basic should be a reason to take a look at why they were separated.

What computer system that the FBI has access to tracks everyone that has discharged prior to completing basic training?

And in your opinion, is failing to complete basic training a sufficient red flag that should keep someone from exercising their 2nd Amendment rights until the FBI can find the time to dig into their past more?

What computer system that the FBI has access to tracks everyone that has discharged prior to completing basic training?

And in your opinion, is failing to complete basic training a sufficient red flag that should keep someone from exercising their 2nd Amendment rights until the FBI can find the time to dig into their past more?
Its the reason he couldn't finish basic training that is a red flag... mental instability....

The military supposedly tests for any mental issues at MEPS. Where the new recruit boot camp candidate is processed.

Good that you can buy as many weapons as you want no questions asked through the gun show loophole illustrated here...right?

I call bullshit.... never could happen today.. all sales at gun shows today are inspected at the door.... background checks are mandatory... your videos are of 2009....

Its the reason he couldn't finish basic training that is a red flag... mental instability....

His discharge does not say that, his discharge is given for anything from a broken toe to being bat shit crazy. No other details are given.

The military supposedly tests for any mental issues at MEPS. Where the new recruit boot camp candidate is processed.

There is only so much one can test at the MEPS.

I was the MEPS Liaison for the Marine Corps for 20 months.

Exactly how does one test for any and all mental issues?

His discharge does not say that, his discharge is given for anything from a broken toe to being bat shit crazy. No other details are given.
Not what I heard today... he was discharged for reasons of mental instability... before basic was completed....

I call bullshit.... never could happen today.. all sales at gun shows today are inspected at the door.... background checks are mandatory... your videos are of 2009....
Sure....the one time in history it happened they just happened to be recording it and it would never happen again...

There is only so much one can test at the MEPS.

I was the MEPS Liaison for the Marine Corps for 20 months.

Exactly how does one test for any and all mental issues?
So now you have made yourself an expert in MEPS too?... BS man....

Not what I heard today... he was discharged for reasons of mental instability... before basic was completed....

Yes, that is what one dude at the base said.

If you read what was posted you will find he was given an administrative discharge. There are literally 1000s of things that could be the cause of that.

Yes, that is what one dude at the base said.

If you read what was posted you will find he was given an administrative discharge. There are literally 1000s of things that could be the cause of that.
Every early discharged for cause is an administrative discharge....

So now you have made yourself an expert in MEPS too?... BS man....

Hanging on the wall behind my computer....

1683585984590.png

Forum List

Back